The Bydo Empire

>A rift in space and time tears open within some galaxy
>from this rift, nightmares more terrible than can be conceived emerge
>The Bydo have come

So, several sci-fi settings of your choice must make a stand against the evil Bydo Empire Veeky Forums! How well do they do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lfr0VkasGoc?t=5m8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping with images.

>literally a Xenomorph

The Bydo do not give a crap about their forces any potential resemblances to another species. Wouldn't be surprised if those enemies were actually Xenomorphs that they took from another timeline. Because fucking Bydo.

Also bumping with Mother Bydo.

Wibbly wobbly
Timey wimey
Get fookin rekt
Sincerely, a Limey

So we have the literal embodiment of Pure Evil itself, vs the motherfucking Doctor. This will certainly end well.

Actually the Bydo can time travel too.

IIRC humanity made the Bydo to defeat an unknown attacking force (that was the Bydo from the future).

In Tactics 2 they encountered actual aliens so I don't think it was all the Bydo.

Wasn't there one where you had to team up with the Bydo?

I remember waaaay back in the times when Veeky Forums was in the "lets make nintendo grimdark!" phase it was discussed that the Bydo would have to create artificial people for diplomatic purposes and how weird and off putting it'd be to speak to those things that are basically humans made out of reshaped flesh of other humans, like some sort of more organic frankenstein monster.

Irem's creature design was really fantastic.

If you wanna see The Bydo in a fantasy environment, I recommend checking out some of the bosses in Dragon Breed, by the same developer. Best described as a twisted, lovecraftian, heavy metal version of Naussica and Never Ending Story.

Just look at this fucking thing:

youtu.be/lfr0VkasGoc?t=5m8s

>time stamps don't work Veeky Forums

5 minutes 8 seconds lmao.

The Split Skull boss at 3 22 is also a favorite

There were a few times when they gave up after realizing they were fighting the wrong people, but I don't remember any where you actually had to work with them.

>they encountered actual aliens

>Enemy fighter names are prefaced in a clear "Type-XX" but the Bydo have no trouble having a mishmash of letters
>Cityscape "alien" maps draw inspiration from previous human territory maps
>The glaring resemblance on their Force-like attach/detach support capabilities
>Near-identical weaponry to Space Corps units

They were never aliens. Humanity made the Bydo to kill humanity.

In all the Tactics games, you play as a Bydo commander (your Human campaign self after getting snarglebarfed) after you finish the Human campaign. But barring the Earth Federation/Granzera Revolutionaries (both human factions) in Tactics 2, no faction in the Tactics series has teamed up with each other in playable scenarios before.

Doctor Who danmaku game?

How would people feel about an R-Type campaign where players are anthropomorphized R-Fighters?

I will flay the skin from your flesh, churn your fat into HATE BUTTER, and break your bones to see the marrow drip out! DO NOT SEXUALIZE MY CHILDHOOD!

>I'm ruining sex AND dinosaurs at the same time!

What did you do to the dinosaurs? What did you do to the dinosaurs!?!

Made them sexy involving fetishes you don't enjoy

Also have some pixiv fan art

>

You're talking about a game where the enemies fire giant sperm at you. You're a little late to be complaining about sexualization.

Bydlo Empire?

>le quirky space brit with a magic vibrator

Shit show, shit character, shit fanbase.

Am brit, can confirm

kurrrrrrrwa

So what the fuck was that space Auschwitz at Tactics 2?