IF Bitcoin dies so does everything else

So please you Bcash faggots and Ripple lovers, stop Fudding bitcoin. When are you going to learn. Everyone is losing money.

No, bitcoin cash will just replace core shits

If anything this shows the opposite. Ponzi coin needs to fucking die so we can start over without this anvil over our heads.

See you at $5000, Store-of-Value Coin.

If there is a bear market this will ensure Bitcoin Cash dominance. Why? Because then Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash will be useless as a store of value. That means their only use left will be a medium of exchange. Bitcoin cannot be used as a medium of exchange so the only coin with value will be Bitcoin Cash. I hope to god we bottom out so hard.

Bitcoin is going to be 10k by the end of the year and by bitcoin I mean bch

No fudding required

AHAHAHAHAHA
I capitalized big time on this shitcoin and sold everything at huge profits.

Time to accumulate the real bitcoin BCH
Join me and make giant gains in 2018

BNut wait for the actual bottom first. All coins will bleed for weeks

>lumping bitcoin cash in with ripple

Why did it just crash harder than btc?

Bitcoin cash is the future. Everyone is pushing it.

CNBC, Roger Ver and friends... Normies don't care about the character of Vers, people on coinbase will see it going up and will soon be jumping on it as they will think "Oh its the next bitcoin for only $2,000".

I suspect there are too many forces against bitcoin. Seems many rich are trying to get it to fail so they can profit from BCH. You'd be wise to join them IMO. I don't care about the principle of bitcoin, I just wanted to make money from crypto.

Once things return to some level of normalcy, people will be PUMPING BCH to record levels to get the normies on coinbase to hop in. CNBC will shill it again, you core coiners, while heart in the right place are on a losing side and should just try to make money.

We can't really help it if it doesn't work

I held Bitcoin since 2012 but traded it all away a few months ago because it became painfully obvious its real value has eroded to nothing. "Store of value" is a meme. The recent bull run was 100% stupid money and pump and dumpers capitalizing on stupid money.

>heart in the right place
they are okay with 40 dollar tx fees. Core supporters are fat cats.

Bitcoin Cash is garbage.

Roger Ver will be whipped in the streets and quartered alive.

both are the same shit retard ffs.

why are corecucks so mentally ill

nah
normalfags will go into XRP/LTC/ETH because they won't want to risk a 50% chance of picking the wrong side and because all 3 are cheaper

sorry, but the whales used you
they baited you with the promise of a flippening to get you to buy at 4k, then crashed the price to 3k, then raised it back to 4k to get retards to FOMO back in, then dumped on you again
they're laughing all the way to the bank, while you continue shilling for them for free even though BCH has dropped the most out of the top 5 today
guess what, religious people have lower IQs

You don't get it. The crypto world needs both to survive just like we have gold and paper currency. We have to band together to defeat those fiat fuckers.

Lol, so many salty BTC bagholders ITT.

>IF Bitcoin dies so does everything else.
Lol.
Bullshit.

Temporarily everything would die. We really kinda need to kill this dinosaur shitcoin and have USD/Pairings for every fucking coin.

Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin. If AXA/Blockstream scam Bitcoin dies I will push s to spit on grave

Just sold all my BTC for BCH, btc is shit and transactions should cost less then a penny.

This image doesn't make any sense, considering BTC is slow and expensive af right now.

Get out Corecuck

>We really kinda need to kill this dinosaur shitcoin and have USD/Pairings for every fucking coin.
I agree.

It's probably a good thing to have a big daddy general currency, but fuck Bitcoin right up the ass with a hedge trimmer.
Nobody left at the helm of that thing, meaning a bunch of retards start playing tug of war, tearing the whole thing apart.

bch will get pairings soon, mark my words