What would you do if you found yourself in Star Wars just as the PM started...

What would you do if you found yourself in Star Wars just as the PM started? Assume you have ten minutes to pack and your gonna appear out of thin air in front of Kenobi and his master on the Federation ship.

>Master Kenobi I'm from the future. Chancellor Palpatine is a Sith Lord and the Republic shall be destroyed unless you kill him.

Hello there, this is where the fun begins, do it

Get gun, kill Anakin.

>you have ten minutes to pack

Thank fuck for that, wouldn't want to find myself in the middle of a spehs battle without a toothbrush and clean underwear.

Aren't you forgetting something?

Shoot Jar Jar on sight!

Why?, less easy but also less bloody.
Go to republic, get cash, go back to tatooine, buy Shmi, now Anakin has his mother. Will take you barely a day.

Also inform of Palpatine to the Jedi Council
Inform the Jedi Council about them being on top of a Dark Side Volcanoe and that clouds their mind so maybe they should change location

>"...Chancellor who?"
>"Master, I don't follow Senate politics very closely, but I'm quite certain the current Supreme Chancellor's name is Valorum."
>"Was this Palpatine an earlier Chancellor, perhaps? This man might not be up to date either."

>Kenobi wouldn't recognize the name Palpatine, the name Sheev went by openly during his political career

Palpatine was the ambassador for Naboo at the start of the Phantom Menace. He wasn't the Chancellor yet.

Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan might have remembered who Palpatine was from their mission briefing, but you'd be hard-pressed to argue that a random politician from some backwater planet is any kind of threat to the Republic at large.

Actually I'm pretty sure he was a senator. And a pretty influential one at that, seeing how he was elected as chancellor, so not exactly some random politician.

I don't have a gas mask within 10 minutes of me, I'll die.

>You're Obiwan kenobi, your lightsaber is blue and you like to follow rules, You're QuiGon Jin, your lightsaber is green, you like to follow your instincts and clash with the jedi council too much, you in fact could have been a member if it weren't for your free spirit personality, in approximately 10 minutes the room you'll be waiting in will be filled with dioxis, the droid serving you will be silvery, your frigate will be destroyed. Yeah, I know you have a bad feeling about this, and don't tell me about bigger fishes either.
After all this passes I'll explain them what happens with Anakin and Palpatine.

dude just hold your breath, but take a breath first so you know it's...Dialyses?

>Master Qui-Gon? I'm CIA.

>find a way to kill off kenobi to end the Jedi before they bring down the empire. As ultimately the Jedi were the bad guys in the series and the empire would have been the only force capable to twkenon the vong and not suffer the losses the republic did thanks to anakens shitty kid.

Damn Jew phone, take on the vong*

> What would you do if you found yourself in Star Wars just as the PM started?
Fuck off to some remote corner of the galaxy and become a runner/a smuggler.

Ensure that the universe follows the old EU & not Disney.

Survive the opening scene and find a way to move to Coruscant. Nothing dangerous happens there over the course of 6 movies unless you're a jedi or work in a very specific air traffic control tower on a specific day.

Start a career running a DJ booth at a hot club using the music on my phone

Move somewhere else before Force Awakens happens.

>All of Veeky Forums suddenly shows up on the Jedi's ambassadorial shuttle as its docking with the Trade Fed ship
>Shenanigans occur

Try to get a nice job in what is going to become the empire. Also warn people about luke skywalker and the exhaust port.