Who else comfy

Comfy in ICX

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7knako/a_real_possibility_the_us_government_might/?st=JBHPBSDN&sh=54d0cd48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who dat?

ICX is a god coin right now. Since i am nearly all in, i am as good as 2 days ago. Who the fuck cares about the bitcoin cash.

comfy in TRX, slowly climbing

would creampie her whore pussy

chink coin, best coin

I’m all in. So glad I sold my other shit. Other than my USD value dropping, my BTC value is the same as last night. That will be corrected soon enough.

bought the dip, its up 10 percent already and eating walls like usual. super comfy

aside from comfy, can we talk about the technical aspects? I understand its like ethereum with Korean government/university backing but what exactly makes it the successor to ETH?

You should dig into theloop

pumping now. going to be up 50% within the hour.

Just wait until the American gov’t announces its contract with ICX.
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7knako/a_real_possibility_the_us_government_might/?st=JBHPBSDN&sh=54d0cd48

Knock on wood dammit.

In short
>own mainnet
> dApps
> future ICOs (like Neo) on platform
> huge talented team, advisors
> 30+ real life institutional backers and partners

DYOR

this

It’s just eating these fucking sell walls right up. Goddamn. Imagine if BTC wasn’t tanking.

because it's actually super fast with realtime transactions. this is ripple except it's decentralized and with smartcontracts and all the good stuff that ETH has

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

What the fuck. It literally shot up 250 in this fucked up market.

It’s fucking mooning. Literally mooning.

I've panic traded this coin so many times. fuck it, hodling until mainlet drops in 2018

Pls respond