Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Cruising the Hyperlanes Edition: Starfinder is almost here! Tell me about the character concepts you're lining up for release, now that we know all sorts of stuff about how the classes work!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/PeD1SMUZ

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78224/chronicles-of-the-golden-chalice
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75856/dimensional-ark-abyssia
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77276/pilgrimage-to-the-demonlands
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77201/essentia-forgotten-home
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77293/ironfang-invasion-adventure-path
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who has the cutest app for Ensoulment so far?

I'm not touching Starfinder until we get Paths of Starwar and Starspheres of Power.

Space Hellknight. One way or the other, I'll get the DM let me use DSP's stuff.

>Not Dysonspheres of Power
I am disappoint, user.

>No one has made a champion of cute yet.

I don't know what to believe in anymore.

I wanna build something like a cross between Old Englishman on Safari and Newt Scaramander, who goes to different planets to record, catalogue, learn about, take samples, do conservation work, and eat alien monsters!

So from what we know, what class is best suited for this?

I don't like dealing with the inherent balance issues that arise when size categories start pushing past Stellar. Reach is just too powerful.

I want Derrin to buckle my swashes.

Kino.

Sounds like the Lord Cornelius app from that one bamboozle game. But, so far for something like that you need WIT, LUCK, INTELLECT, and CHARM, and Envoy seems to be suited for that.

>Protag mentions Kino no Tabi is his favorite anime.
>Someone later that day apps with a pic of Kino.
Hmm

Really? I'd say it sounds more like the Operative.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>tfw I want to make an application, but at the same time I'm not sure

Sell me on the Harbinger, why should I give a 3/4th BAB class the time of day?

But Mouse is in the house.

Relinking for possible new thread discussion.

Operative seems more like the enhanced cybernetic native tracker you got to guide you around rather than the charming english big game hunter.

super mobility and stacking bonus/combos that make having 3/4 BAB basically not even a thing

Because you can have a hyper intelligent initiating raven monster

I was thinking of a delicate half elf who used to be a jockey for slave races in Cheliax.

The 'horses' were cute centaur fillies.

kino is kino

>Made an application days ago but can't decide whether or not to post it
I even wrote the fucking letter.

Does she let the centaur boys ride her?

Are you the same pussy who wanted us to talk him into applying yesterday? Well fuck that, I'm not doing it, if you don't think you deserve to apply then I'm not going to tell you any different.

A soldier that's a mix between Barracuda and Roadhog

Who is the best LOOKING app in Ensoulment right now?

You get all your reduced to-hit back from Dark Focus, and then get even more off Accursed Will. Then you get damage bonuses on top of that.
Really, all you lose is a single iterative and who gives a fuck about those when you're initiating?

I've shitposted about this before but I'm not that particular user no. My concern is fitting in more games in my schedule.

What was that user about?

You get a big enough attack bonus via class features to make up for it. Mobile as fuck, although clogged on swifts/immediates. Probably best debuffer class in the game

I'd be terrified to see something better, I half-assed it and got a monster capable of, at level 2, having a 75% chance of taking any arbitrary CR 5 monster (that's not immune to fear) and shitting three rounds of Panic on it.

So... Which sounds spicier, Harbinger/Oracle, or Zealot/Oracle?

The stickler is I'm planning to go both levels into DSP's Ghoul monster class.

Probably Cornelia or Ceraphine which makes me sad because the first sounds weak and the second is >Kawase

Apply but only if you're Wist.

/pgg/ - Paizo Games General when?

>not using titanide centaurs
Git gud.

Is there some way to get Studied Target and a Slayer Talent as a Rogue?

I want to snuggle with Wist while we write cute apps together

>the second is >Kawase
what has Kawase actually done
i must have missed something because it sounds like he's like, rory or vult tier

So, I though I'd shill this here a bit as well.
For those interested, do take a look.

Male: If I had to pick one, Aeldrannas, but none of them are my particular cup of tea.
Female: Ceraphine hands down.

Shitposting in and about the discord to the point of fracture.

Ceraphine's face is kind of weird for me even if it's conventionally attractive I dunno why
>Aeldrannas
>not Felix

Nothing basically.

Maybe XS will apply since she wrote a Dark Tower quest with Kino as the straight heroine.

>The game would be played over a mixture of discord and roll20
strike one
>with sessions being run bi-weekly.
strike two

you don't get a third strike, you're out

sde and star both post way more than him though
sde in particular can't fucking stop spamming :happy: and ivan is always a dumbass

Ceraphine is gorgeous, her face looks weird because it's got them sleepy eyes.

>sde and star both post way more than him though
You're just not up when he posts

Any tips?

Oh right, I knew I forgot the third strike
>Not shilling fellow GMs campaigns at the same time

Nope. No time to play. Also, doing illusionists right now.

Throw Anything, go to town with a set of Returning Greatswords and ranged combat maneuvers. You'll need Quick Draw if you want to do full attacks, but PoW means you don't need to.
Your full attack (if you even can) will be worse since you won't have multiple good weapons and will have fewer attacks, but your single-attack strikes will be quite solid.

Currently recruiting games:
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75856/dimensional-ark-abyssia
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77276/pilgrimage-to-the-demonlands
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77201/essentia-forgotten-home

you forgot ironfang again

>Give players a choice of quest
>Three or four interesting ones that I've prepared a bit ahead of time- Treasure Hunt, Exploration, Taking an airship out for a spin, and looting an abandoned wizard's lab
>Throw a generic "A nearby village is having trouble with kobolds", which I haven't planned anything for
>They ignore all of the others and choose the last one

Would it be a good idea to have this stuff in the OP? There's always people in thread asking for what games are recruiting

Yeah, sorry.
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77293/ironfang-invasion-adventure-path

based nip girl

No. if people want it they can ask for it.

>Would it be a good idea to have this stuff in the OP?
Absolutely not.

Nah, instead just have it like 5 posts in after the OP

Well yeah, the last hook implies danger and a time limit. One should hope your party wants to be heroes. You need to make sure the gravity of the situations match.

>One should hope your party wants to be heroes
fuck off paladinfag

Do I work on my demonlands app, or try to figure out the philosophy/personality of my flower court app?

do both you brainlet

demonlands first, then flower court

t. Q

Not everyone wants to be a wizard, user.

Crazy, I know, but it's true.

Pilgrimage closes first, though both are going to be recruiting long enough that you'll probably be fine either way.

Eh, the other things can wait and be done at any other time, whereas the village if left alone might not be there for long. Your party did the smart thing of taking care o the nagging business with the Kobolds first before it grows to be a bigger problem.

You gotta ip those problems in the bud before some Kobold Sorcerer decides to sacrifice the town in order to summon Mega Lizard Satan

>not everyone wants to be a Wizard
>not everyone wants to take an airship for the spin
>not everyone wants to hunt for an artifact
>nope let's help out shitter village #7212523 with shitter kobolds
Not even him

Because it actually does the mobility, the strike-instead-of-full-attack" mentality, and debuffing RIGHT instead of being stapled-on and ignored like a Warder or Warlord.

>before some Kobold Sorcerer decides to sacrifice the town in order to summon Mega Lizard Satan
Mega Lizard Satan probably drops a minor artifact and gives loads of xp though

Work on demonlands, and then PM THEM for a little break before cracking down on your Flower Court app.

Because airships and ruins aren't going anywhere.

A village under attack is.

Is PM THEM officially a meme

I wanna make a meat-in-a-can mortally wounded PTSD guy trapped in his own powered iron shell! It'll be cute!

Someone else will loot the ruins and someone will steal your airship

Yeah, but's being a mega gaming fuckwit and also assuming the party can defeat mega lizard satan without being killed.

Yeah, but you'll also have to deal with knowing that you're a failure who couldn't even protect a small dirt hamlet from fucking kobolds

I hate airships, they're disgusting.

Yes.

Is this 2hu invading the towergirl general of all fucking places

Brainjar user, that is just robotcop. Its cuter if its a spirit bound to armor

More like you wait for SOMEONE WHO CAN GIVE ME A DECENT CHALLENGE and end up like Vegeta against Perfect Cell

>I hate airships, they're disgusting.
Fag

>Mortally wounded meat-in-a-can user and brain-in-a-jar user get into the same party

I want this. I need this.

>vegeta and perfect cell
I was thinking of this exact scenario when I made the "meta gaming fuck-wit post".

Why? I just think it reeks of anime when the rest of the campaign is medieval fantasy.

>brainjar user
I'm not actually him, but we have the same rad idea.
>Just robocop
I was actually thinking of Alcatraz from Crysis, or Briareos from Appleseed. Neither of those poor guys even have a face to emote with. At least robocop still had that.

You mean like that one Cyborg Soldier from AD Police Files who had nothing left but his brain and his tongue, and kept getting raped every night by the engineer who gave him his robo body until he went insane?

>D&D
>medieval
>airships
>anime
So you're retarded and wrong in several different ways.

Fuck off to Song of Swrods

>HURR ANIME
>literally fucking blimps are now anime
Anti-weeb is a mental fucking illness

But user, t-that was the only good picture I could find of a flat, black haired girl with a revolver!

Anyone here got some good art for a Ratfolk Rogue?
Finding a nice picture for this concept is surprisingly tough.

>they both end up at the same bar with their respective parties and chat about how much their lives suck

He's not Song of Swords, SoS aren't insufferable retards just autists

I made a harbinger capable of taking down even mighty weezords and cleric abusing stuff like time stop and wish and trying to (unsuccessfully) hide in their demiplanes.

This GM is a shitter tho

The wizard obviously wasn't trying hard enough

>implying being anti-weeb is the same as being anti-anime
Granted, that user is retarded.