Called it

so this guy literally called it 2 days ago
you don't even need to learn too much analysis and tools, just listen to other people who do this for a living

"Now, the rebound will face resistance at the trendline, which previously had acted as a strong support. If the price fails to rise above the trendline, chances are that it will break down of $15,200.

The lower targets are $12,505 and then $10,760 which is the 50-day SMA support. The negative divergence on the RSI also points to a likely fall in Bitcoin."

if you don't know the source, too bad
if you can't find it, well that's too bad again

Fuck. so a 50 day recession?

that sounds like we'll be in recession for 50 days desu

but well yea, who knows
I guess it tall depends on whether the 50-day support (10k dollaridoos) holds
if that one fails....well imo we're fucked for a few months at least
but I just pulled out, left a bit there (like 20%) just in case, and waiting to see

correction

gee thanks
this is exactly what I needed right now
fucking snow flakes

government bailout!! :DDDDD:DDD:DD:DD:D:DDDDDD

yeah "cool" OP

this was basically a lucky call - there was no mention of bcash on coinbase and other factors

if you don't understand, too bad
if you can't find it, well that's too bad again

I could not be more relieved to see a pause in the momentum and a dip arriving in time for the holidays.

I remember first buying into Ethereum after the DAO crash because I knew I had finally caught my break. I feel like that again.

Refueling feels fucking wonderful.

This is the best day ever. First we got a crash, now snow!

I was waiting for the "lucky shot" retards
welcome user

we must ensure normies don't find out where that came from. saves me every time

stay positive user :3

Fundamentals are "priced in". Everytime bitcoin shows some weakness in momentum some FUD always comes along.

kek turn it off here mate

laughed my ass off

Fuck I've seen that too, didn't listen since until now those calls to short btc never were true, but someone had to be right eventually I guess.

>100000 people calling top and bottom left and right
>1that calls it right for TODAY

not that surprising desu. Does not mean tomorrow tren will continue to follow his "analysis".

I want Trump to give me my free NEETbux NAOW!!!!!

IT'S ABOUT THE PRINCIPLE

I'm not saying he expected the correction, he didn't even say that
I'm just saying that basic analysis tools do apply and he called that the fall would stop at ~10k which it did (for the time being)

it's from 2 days ago nigga he didn't say it would crash today, he just gives ranges and possible fluctuations
nobody says "this is what will happen, listen up", anyone with a clear mind says "if it goes over x it'll go up to around y, and if it goes below z it'll go down to t" and that way you know what to look for and when to act

Damn I suspected this without ta.. I must be a prophet profoundly much smarter than him because he need tools, I don't..

Stupid retarded op think lines made it true

Will ETH take over Veeky Forums, THE ACTUAL FLIPPENING?