So, Where are we Veeky Forums?

So, Where are we Veeky Forums?

Entering the bull trap

bull trap

I think IOTA is in the bear trap.

what were you thinking buying this shit?

We're in bear trap silly. 100k by March and 1 million by 2019.

Media attention

FEAR

its morning in Europe it'll crash more I'm buying in after new years

user dont listen to any niggerkike prophet on this board their trying to steal your gain.
remember wealth is a 0sum game and you have to take risks.

first sell off

Bitcoin has had these crashes before. The bubble is not popping. This is probably the healthiest thing rn considering the bull run recently

delusion

How do you know it's not popping? Are you just going by gut feeling?

>they think a crash only lasts for 2 days
You're in for a ride coiners.

awareness phase, its just a bear trap

denial.

this shit is going straight back to 1k

There was one that lasted two years. But when you had a top like that there was a lot of unbridled optimism. Instead nowadays people were looking for the top. I think the level of fear plus that gives me hope that his is short lived. Or that at the very least I can sell my hoodings at better prices.

We had a "return to normal" already, this is the real pop.

We can only hope

Our chart will play out a bit differently since we actually got media attention BEFORE institutional investors. We're at something approximating the first sell off imo

>$1k for New Years 2018
>$100k for New Years 2019
Please, I already fapped twice today and don't want to go again.

Bull trap, your investment is battered by now, sell at return to normal take the losses, recooperate invest ment market stabilizes.
If you didn't cash out now you better hope you are the early adopter.

fuck it, dont take steps of the whales, they want to buy lower
its crypto world and this stupidy pictures made from someone buddy who spent too much time looking on charts meaning nothing to crypto world, stop bitching

Because ive seen this happen numerous times before and people freaked out then the way they are now

>the virgin chart
If these charts worked then the creators should be millionaires already.

Denial leading to bull trap. It going by the book. I bet if you merge both this pic and BTC price graphic, it will be almost 100% match.

>If these charts worked then the creators should be millionaires already.
I call this the "investors that cannot read trends on a chart" chart
Last time to sell, then if it reaches close to the top,
Sell immediately.

See That's why it's called the "investors that cannot read trends on a chart" chart

It's returning to """""normal"""""

>It's returning to """""normal"""""
That was quick,
Gentlemen, buckle up,
Death peak approaching

We're at "First Sell off". If you claim anything else you must be deluded.

In the world of crypto everything going faster. I give it 1 day at best before it will crash with no survivors.

Hi McAfee

>We're at "First Sell off". If you claim anything else you must be deluded.
See The chart doesn't lie, death peak is approaching

It's over.

>give it 1 day at best before it will crash with no survivors.
How long does it take for fear to set in?

There's going to be at least a 2 year bear market now.
I'll see you guys at the bottom.

There's still money to be made, but this is no longer gambling, its now advanced gambling.

look at yearly chart, sell off was sept-oct

That takes a black swan event.
Either an exchange gets hacked or the flippening occurs.

Bullshit, we already had the media attention, enthusiasm and greed phases in the last and this month.
Bitcoin is moving very, very fast in time.

>implying that Bitcoin and crypto in general didn't have media attention for 6+ months
BTC already go through mania phase and had all: enthusiasm, greed, delusion and "new paradigm". Now you in denial.

>There's going to be at least a 2 year bear market now.
I'll see you guys at the bottom.
A slow bleed huh?
>There's still money to be made, but this is no longer gambling, its now advanced gambling.
Double or nothing huh?

BTC is going to slow bleed forever.
Not sure about the rest of the market though.
Main question is if BCH can rise against a falling BTC>

>BTC is going to slow bleed forever.
That's some Nostradamus level prediction right there.

>BTC is going to slow bleed forever.
BTC is also face of crypto it's de facto the reserve cryptocurrency
>Not sure about the rest of the market though.
Advanced gambling with advanced autism, what could possibly go wrong?

I'm thinking the same thing, if you look at the regular growth it should be at about this point.

It died at the fork. The market just hasn't caught up yet.

BTC is deprecated. It's going to be painful, but the switch to BCH is necessary.
100K BCH is going to be a reality - just not sure when.

Us here in Europe are a small blip compared to the yanks and the chinks. Just wait until the yankees wake up to see the true action of the day.

Total market cap of btc will always be less than .05% of golds marketcap. It's .03 right now

BTC was supposed to cross the DOW during this run LMAO.
Too bad DOW was on a tear of its own lately.
Oh well, there's always next time.

Tiptoe through the window
By the window, that is where I'll be
Come tiptoe through the tulips with meeeee

>Just wait until the yankees wake up to see the true action of the day.
It's 9 pm in aussieland how long till the exchange opens?
P.s I wish I was as rich as this cat.

The exchanges are 24/7 user, they just have to wake up.
Usually by 8-9am EST which is in 3 hours.

We aren’t in a bubble, this shit crashes every year

You can stop now. It won't help you.

The corecucks have arrived!

Yeah but this time the network showed how bad it is, even normies are confused when they try to use it and spend 30 dollars on fees. Other crashes were just market fear, this is actual usability fear.

I work in a super blue collar job, and 50 year old dudes that watch cable TV are talking about bitcoin crashing in our breakroom. Normies are scared.

Bear trap

>Usually by 8-9am EST which is in 3 hours
3 hours till Showtime!

I don't see how the Dow is comparable to btcs price. Btc is treated like digital gold. It's mcap is comparable to gold and it will never be worth more than 1% of it.

Who she?

Exchanges are always open mate. It's 10am here in Bongland, yanks will be waking up in 3-4 hrs

bull trap

The burgerfats were the ones who caused the initial dip and now it's at the same low.

>tfw cryptocurrencies are so well known to be short-lived scams that people follow charts to know in advance in what state of the scam they are right now
>they are still buying into it every time
Holy shit feels good to be a nocoiner.

Divergence of this kind in RSI literally means that market is trending upwards and of course it happened with a delay because lagging indicators are useless.

Nocoiner with property & an ironplated stock strategy here and I’m laughing my ass off

It’s all the sweeter seeing Shitcoin not break $20k

I’m checking Max Keiser’s twitter to laugh at his rationalisations

Apparently Crypto wasn’t regulated enough! Nasty Wall St took away your bull run! hahahaha

If any cryptocoin price crosses the DOW it will be huge news just because humans love big numbers and love watching big numbers get bigger than other big numbers. It has nothing to do with the comparability of the two markets.