Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1518: Penence Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/XafLXKxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw they spelled 'Penance' wrong

Rolled 813 (1d816)

are these topic rolls even doing anything anymore

do you fucks even care

does tophat even update the list anymore

fuck it. what'd we get.

Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap

>tfw OP doesn't know how to spell

I don't know. What did we get?

So can we just have multiples of fucking jumps

I mean shit it was done with metapocalypse, and both of those were good

Metalocalypse was a weird coincidence in that both jumps were published at the exact same moment. Without either party being remotely aware of the other's existence.

No one wants to talk about the jumps anymore. They don't even bother to try, they just go right back to talking about other bullshit/shitposting.

I wish we could have this. Probably nobody else will end up agreeing with you (us).

Last thread. Leave it.

That is exactly what the anchovies want you to think.

Protectors of the Plot Continuum
> Age: 16
> Origin: SUE
> The Words [Had a Tempjob!]
> I'm The Fairest [Get a Freebie!]
> I'm Special [-200CP]
> I Am A Plant: Lycoris [-100CP]
> Plothole Research [-400CP]
> SUE Blood [Get a Freebie!]
> SUEvian Paint [-200CP]
> All The Drugs [-200CP]
> BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP [+100CP]

So the first thing I did, when the sunflower in charge of my orientation told me that it had spoken to my "Benefactor", was start laughing.
And then I asked it to give me all the details, and so it became deeply uncomfortable.
So that was fun.
Then my phone started beeping, and because I hadn't installed that function, I was unable to turn it off until the sunflower ordered me to leave his office. But to be fair, I wasn't trying very hard.

I was incredibly bad at most of my assignments due to terminal levels of Not Giving A Shit. I foisted most of my responsibilities off on other agents, who were often sent to accompany me due to my complete inability to accomplish tasks by myself. But I usually helped out the person I was stuck with, if only because it cut down on nagging.

I shared my drugs, which won me brownie points, until I started replacing those drugs with OTHER drugs.

I got in trouble several times for painting the grey hallways more interesting colours.

But by FAR the most fun I ever had in the entire jump would be every time I would say these simple words:
> "I would like to introduce you to my good friend, Excalibur."

Your lack of proofs makes your claim a bit fishy, friendo

Hey thread, What kind of Zelda-esque magic items have you crafted using Restoring Legends and the Magic from this jump?

ew

The shitposter has been going all out these last couple of threads.

It also had both parties agreeing to coexist, a big part.

Bitch, I'm fabulous.

It would be less shit if that were the case. But instead, dear user, I leave you this bit of wisdom that I realized last thread.

Name-fagging is Everything in /jc/. That is all.

Respect is everything, Except for Nic Cage pictures. Those stand on their own merit.

They really should have had it as Lescage. Flows better and it makes you sound like a lesbo.

>Those stand on their own merit.
Not when they're confronted by THE BEEEES

Jump 63: Avatar - The Last Airbender
Nation: Fire
Origin: Nomad
Perks:
Innovative [1300]
Bending Arts [1200]
Genius Bender [600]

Items:
Clothing
Master's Scroll - Fire, Earth, Water, Air [100]
Meteoric Ingot [0]

Drawbacks:
Into The Inferno [1300]
In Exile [1500]
Marked [1600]

Oh, hey, it's a world I like for once! That's awesome!

…wait, it's a world I like. Shit. That means things are going to go south and go south fast, aren't they? Alright, well. Not to worry. I can probably deal with whatever this world can throw at me. Time to declare myself the Sorcerer Supreme and…

No. No, that's not right. I need to consider the scale involved, here. If I were to turn my magic against the rest of this world, very little can stop me. But what would that accomplish? Am I to make a million orphans just to defend myself, or to prove a point? Am I to shake the heavens and split the Earth just to make more of a tyrant and a monster of myself than Ozai?

I Toggle off most of my magic, returning to the martial artist I am at my core. I will wander this world and defend myself from those who seek my death, but little more. I will spill no blood, shatter no dreams in this world. The Avatar will return and he will restore balance. I will make sure of it.

It's strange. I think magic humbled me more than it empowered me. After all, I know what the moving finger writes, don't I? There are plenty of ways for me to disable without killing. I don't expect any kind of reward for this. It's ten years of busywork and fighting, after all.

At least Blue is having fun. Azuka and Luke are arguing a lot over things like who's doing what and who left their socks on the floor in the mansion, though. Hmm. Troubling.

Jumpers which members of your group is the pun guy.

Is it you?

I still have nightmares.

So arrowverse stuff is finishing up this week. I'm going to wait for Supergirl to hit Netflix, as its easier to watch all the episodes on there than on CW website.

I'm waiting a little bit before diving into the clusterfuck that was Flash S3. Savitar is actually a rogue time remnant that Future Barry created to fight Savitar. Turns out Savitar saved that future time remnant for stable timeloop. Team Flash treated Savitar-Barry like trash because he wasn't the original Barry. That Barry manages to trap Savitar in the Speedforce. Then when present Barry created Flashpoint & tried to fix it, that weakened Savitar's prison. Present Barry manages to throw Savitar into the Speedforce, but Savitar managed to trick Wally into switching places. Speedforce broke thanks to Jailbreaking Savitar twice, Flashpoint, & rescuing Wally from Speedforce. This causes a huge speed-storm which is only calmed when Barry volunteers to re-enter the Speedforce for pentance for creating Savitar & Flashpoint. Savitar's timeline was erased so he became non-existent.

Talk about convoluted shit. Just hope Grant Gustin comes back for S4. They really need to switch up the format. Maybe cut the number of episodes down.

Zelda is cool. Anyone figure out a good way to bullshit their way into getting the complete Triforce?

Are you challenging me to a Cage match?

(Zelda: The Minish Cap) #261
-Race: Hylian (Free) -POINTY EAAAARRS.
-Background: Mage (900CP) -Fuck it, let's be a spellslinger
-Borne of Steel (800CP) -Blacksmithing! And combat!
-A Royal Will (700CP) -I'm gonna need this kind of foresight.
-A Princ(ess)' Bearing (500CP) -Nothing is wasted.
-Magic (Free) -Fire, Wind, and Darkness are my elements.
-Form Wrought By Wishes (300CP) (Discount) -I'll look like any other Hylian.
-When On The Edge Of Demise... (0CP) (Discount) -Time for some spring cleaning.
-Speaking From A Pure Heart (Free) -Huh, this is kind of neat!
-Restoring Legends (-300CP) -And my forging skills are even better.
-Dressed To Kill (-400CP) -Gonna look preeeetty.
-The Challenger (-450CP) -Importing Soulbrant.
-Mage's Hat (-600CP) (Discount) -Aaaand getting a neat hat.
-No Master Sword Run (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Lon Lon Ranch
-End Choice: Next Adventure

Yeah this was... I won't lie. It was pretty much a bloodbath. A very annoying, frustrating bloodbath. Oh, a monster? Need to kill it. Dark World? More like Blood World. I mean it's really nice that I've got a ton of forging and magic, some nice regal bearing too. But it's all... dark.

Plus with the sheer amount of magic and demonic stuff that's in Soulbrant at this point, it may or may not be like a demonic Master Sword. Which might be bad.

It doesn't exist in Minish Cap.

If there's one thing comics and the derivatives are good at its being convoluted.

HAIL HYDRA!

I have no more Cages to Cage with, i just sorta found that one abit ago

Oh. Okay.

I was kind of hoping but honestly this isn't the place for that sort of thing anyway.

Thank you, however! I should probably save those.

It's fine as long as you don't roll one of the shitpost fuel jumps.

> Anyone figure out a good way to bullshit their way into getting the complete Triforce?
Why use bullshit? Go to the base The Legend of Zelda jump, go to the Era of Light & Dark (that's the one Link to the Past is in), take Termina Theory to replace Link, and then complete the plot.

Link naturally grabs hold of the completed Triforce after he completes the game, which he uses to put everything back to normal, sans Ganon. But a jumper who doesn't really care about fixing things can use it for whatever they want.

Granted, Ganon asked for total dominion over the worlds of Light and Dark, and he got, like... not really that. Like half that, at best. So the Triforce seems to have an upper limit power cap on wishes.
But still.

That's a pretty sweet deal.

>Barry created flashpoint
With the price and mandatory drawback in place, why in the sweet fuck did you nerf being a speedster so much?

Are you going to rectify that mistake?

It is a nice set of triangles tho

Really? Isn't that usually a major sticking point in the Zelda games? I never looked into Minish Cap so I don't know anything about it. What else is different about it?

It just plain does not factor into the story at all. There's this energy that's probably like Hylia's original power or something, but the Triforce? Nope.

That's a fair amount of the drive locked off then. It honestly sucks that you can't discuss large swaths of our content because people will just take it as and occasion to take a huge dump on the thread, but whatever. That's why I downloaded the drive and don't post my chain here I guess.

>The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap - 655
Race: Hylian
Drawbacks: Stoned (+200 - Elizabeth DeWitt) - Mandatory
Final Point Count: 1,200 CP
Origin: Mage
Perks:
-Magic - Fire (Free)
-Magic - Wind
-A Chest Full of Demons (Tuatha De Danann)
-Form Wrought By Wishes
-When On The Edge of Demise
-Speaking From A Pure Heart
-Delighting in Happiness
-Restoring Legends
Items:
-Figurines (Free)
-The Challenger (Free)

>The drawback was worse than everyone initially thought.
>because The Cat, of course, brought in fucking Gul'dan and The Sable King of Wolves to assist Vaati. Because otherwise it'd be "too one-sided."
>next thing I know I'm fighting a Vaati hopped up on tears, Soul of Light, Argent energy, Fel, and enough sacrificed demon souls, angel souls, a few giggatons of aether, and a stolen False Chaos Emerald to turn him into a right-and-proper pain in the ass.

>cut to jump end, Dragon-Mode Jumper and Vaati are brawling it out while Link, in a suit of power armor, is sword-dueling with The Black Wolf like this was a round of Soul Calibur. Only the stage was not fucking stable.

But you know, this beats the original Zelda run where I was mistake for Ganon and had Link stab me right in the damn ribs.

Three of the capstones in wind waker are basically 'you have X characters quality'. If nothing else, those three should make you 'worthy' to get it.

Does this version of Zelda have any good waifus?

It has the Oracle games' version of Din, Nayru, and Farore, and a Malon cameo.

it depends i guess, wouldn't the best waifu be seducing Zelda in all LoZ jumps, getting her as a companion/podding her. Zelda Harem

Also just so people believe me when I say I'm still working on BC...

-Wings of the Ravens (50CP): It should come as no surprise that Tzeentch seems to favor those of the avian persuasion. Collecting all manners of interesting things, seen as having freedom of movement, and perceived as being devilishly intelligent has seen them fall under his favor. As a token of favor, not only will you be able to train and breed various birds of your own but they will understand your commands and carry them out faithfully. Birds you own will be smarter and faster than usual, and tend to adapt to your mannerisms well. As a bonus, you can choose to breed them to have their feathers be top quality in softness.

Yesss.

Disappearing Act (400 CP, Discount Veteran)
If you must, you could just “disappear” given the sufficient time and preparation. Not in a combat situation. Disappearing requires time you just don’t have in fights. But if people come at your doorstep looking for you, given a sufficient distraction you can adequately sneak off with enough belongings to survive comfortably for a war-weary soldier. No one will really know where you are, either. It would be like you just vanished.

...Of course, that doesn’t stop those tracking you from running into you later on, of course. Do be careful.

Strength For Others (400 CP, Discount Veteran)
Some say you’re too old for the battlefield. That you’re frail. That the young will outgrow you, some day. You don’t deny that, but what happens in the future doesn’t matter right now. The young are weaker than you right now, and that is why you must protect them. The weaker the people you are defending, the stronger you get in defending them.

Fire Emblem: Shadows of Valentia perks. Do you guys have any comments?

Hylia. She's almost as lustful over link as Cia is.

And we all know what happened before Cia figured out he was taken.

I usually try to keep my head down because I don't want to get caught in these brutal arguments, but I have a sense of justice that will not be extinguished.

Speaking for myself, I know that I never post my stuff here until giving it a thorough check at SB, because I am somewhat afraid of getting yelled at here. This bile toward SpaceBattles makes me worried that my jumps, which have their fair share of problems early on, will get crushed unless I take preliminary measures. So I generally don't come here until I'm ready.

Perhaps if the community here was not so alienated toward people from SpaceBattles, we wouldn't have this problem. If Veeky Forums claims to be the predominant authority on jumpchains, it's logical that we would want to post them here, even while also giving back to another community we are a part of. The SpaceBattles drive emerged in part as a way to build jumps without getting into overheated conflict with the community over here, but many of us wish we could just get along and accept that people can be of both forums.

I also want to add that it's kind of suspicious how, just after someone on SpaceBattles starts a WIP of his jump there, someone here just so happens to make a dibs claim on the setting. I think that the push against Lord Statera is very unfair.

Jump # 116 Kung Fu Panda
Background: Way of the traveler (0)
Species: Fox (0)
Starting location: Valley of Peace

Perks
*Slither body Style (100)
*Rubber Body Style (0)
*Observation of Ways (0)

Companions:
*The furious Five (300)

Equipment
*Food Shop (300, Discount)
*Training Hall (600)

Drawbacks:
*Jump of the Dragon (+300)

Well I went a little long on the rambling for this one so I made a pastebin for it pastebin.com/XafLXKxY

>Just after someone starts
I find it suspicious how that start date seems to change depending on what you're arguing for. When Statera tried to say his was first, it was over a month ago. Now you're saying he started the same day that Rose claimed it here?

It's a pretty basic thing to do SB-kun. If you want to get on here so bad, follow the rules as they are on here. Don't get pissy when you don't get first place if you didn't bother to claim it here.

>Perhaps if the community
Except it's you guys who have alienated us. Banned jumps, constant broken bullshit in most jumps, being home to some of the most aggravating creators we've ever had, shit talking this community often and generally making no attempt to mend any bridges you burn. If anything, you guys often seem quite smug about your superiority in comparison to Veeky Forums /jc/. Anyone can go look at your thread right now to see.1

And don't bother saying it's because you want to give back. Most of you just have some weird obsession with getting fame and recognition for this.

>SB-kun
Insult creatively, you flakey pomegranate.

Or better yet, keep your mouth shut, you fuzzy walnut.

YES! MORE ANIMAL MINIONS FOR ME!

Those both look really great, Nika, but I especially like that second one. Out of curiosity, does it scale with the threat? For example, a normal person compared to another person might not be considered weak, but a normal person compared to, say, a Terminator would definitely be weak in comparison.

And now you're bringing up old arguments from previous threads.

Yeah, unless you claim something here before someone else does, you're not going to make a jump for this drive. We don't exactly have too many rules Cataquack but claims are one of the few clearly defined ones we have.

LET BIRB BE SPREAD.

-Mark of Tzeentch (100CP): Whether it is branded upon the bearer’s flesh or a hidden mark upon one’s soul, this emblem glimmers as though Tzeentch himself was gazing upon those who have gained his favor. Those who bear it will find that their psionic might has been amplified significantly, enough to make a single bolt of lightning become a torrent of electricity. They will also find the uncovering and deciphering of secrets to be easier as well, for knowledge cannot be hidden from Tzeentch’s watchful eyes. Let the power be yours.

-Sindri’s Apprentice (100CP): All power demands sacrifice… and pain. The universe rewards those willing to spill their life’s blood for the promise of power. But why should it be yours that is spilled, when there are others you could blind with ambition to pay the price? Your ability to manipulate other people has seen a dramatic spike in effectiveness, letting you figure out how to string someone along to place them in a position to use them or discard them as needed. So long as you are not overt in your treacherous ways, things should go fairly smoothly. Optionally, you may have a voice that just oozes with ambition as well.

Nice

You have learned nothing about interacting with Veeky Forums

Nice! Out of curiosity, does the Mark's benefits apply to psychic powers from other jumps as well?

Look I made my first claim at the jump on April 13th. I released my first WIP of the jump about 2 weeks ago. There are stages to releasing a jump.

As an aside is there anyway for the Veeky Forums jumpdrive to have a disclaimer on it saying that you have to claim it on Veeky Forums. in a really obvious place. Because I must admit I'm feeling kind of shortchanged.

Has your jumper founded any conspiracies or secret societies?
What were they called?
Who was a member?
Why did the group exist?
How did they operate?
Any secret handshakes or occult symbology?

You made your claim on SB only. You released your WIP on SB only.

No one but some of you guys on SB think that this is one giant community instead of two mostly separate communities that share some members.

I do not know. I'm hesitant to say 'yes' or 'no' on that yet, the important thing for me was keeping it with canon and balancing it with Khorne's mark.

-Mark of Khorne (100CP): Reserved for those who have been noticed and favored by the God of War himself, this mark is often branded onto the chosen’s flesh, to serve as a symbol of favor and power for the rest of their days. This symbol, and the power it grants, now belongs to you. You will find your strength increased significantly, enough that even Astartes would seem like children to you and for weapons within your hands to be capable of withstanding the force your strength provides. Even more, the damage you deal during a charge is significantly increased while the damage you could take is significantly reduced. Go forth, and let them break under your might.

Why don't you just put it on the SB drive and stop whinging about it?
If people want to jump what you make, they'll find it.

First of all, only a couple of people have given SB a bad name over here from what I can tell, and a lot of the retellings here appear to be rumors instead of substantiated facts.

And I wouldn't call us smug. It's rather a sense of resentment at the perceived elitism and smugness over here regarding Veeky Forums's superiority. I try not to take sides in the disputes, but I do feel that people over here tend to be excessively harsh.

As for "fame and recognition", what's wrong with feeling a sense of pride and happiness that you made a beautiful work that others can use? Please also keep in mind that many of us like feedback, which requires a large audience to be effective, or else you get a bottleneck effect. As for myself, I like to expose my jumps to as many people as possible so they have the chance to read the document and learn about the jump.

I may have been a little off with the dates, butso I apologize if I embellished; the uncertainty in this whole matter just made me suspicious.

I understand that those are the rules, and I will respect that. However, rather than use this as a justification to crush Statera's idea, I think this should have been an opportunity for a session of "congress", so to speak. People should have come together to give their thoughts on how to revise the rules of jumps here so that jumps can be fairly meted without doing injustice to someone, whether it's Rose or Statera. Over time, laws need to be adjusted to meet changing situations. Such changes still require due consideration, but harsh reprisals that do not address the inherent problems only lead to further issues later on.

I've said my piece on what I think of this matter, and I will leave the rest up to people here. Besides, I'm tired, so I'm going to bed. Good night!

>A couple of people
You mean most of those we interact with that aren't mainly users of Veeky Forums instead.

We're harsh because you guys keep screwing up. There's plenty of people from SB that have made jumps with no fuss in the past. Just look at your own jumps recently. How much problems have you faced because you were from SB?

Don't you have a few dozen users on your own site?

No. Fucking take a hint and leave already. /jc/ is its own community seperated from the SB 'jumpchain' 'community' and will never tolerate your kind in our midst, nor will we accept your 'content'. Someone else from here claimed Bastard!, so you can get fucked and give up, because that's the only valid claim as far as we're concerned.

WIP from SB was done first, kiddo.

Rose should've had their shit together. I mean shit, apparently they're also working on Little Witch Academia and Terra Formars update.

How come we haven't heard jack or shit on any of those fronts?

>more SB bitching
I give up. Fuck you people, I'm not dealing with this at 1 in the morning.

Ah, okay, just thought I'd ask. Also, damn, that's a big increase. Going from normal human strength so smacking around Space Marines like they're kids is pretty crazy.

>Revise the rules
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mate, listen. Injustice hasn't been done to Satera. If you forget to file your tax returns and get punished for it, that's your fucking fault. If you didn't know you had to, that's still your fault for not checking. Rose went through the proper channels. Satera didn't.

These rules have worked just fine for almost everyone else. They even work fine here. You only think they don't because you're still thinking this is a single community and claims made on one thread are treated as gospel on the other.

Good fucking riddance, SBer trash.

>As for "fame and recognition", what's wrong with feeling a sense of pride and happiness that you made a beautiful work that others can use?
Conflating fame and recognition (external validation) with pride and happiness (internal validation) really illustrates the fundamental difference between anonymous and registered users.

LWA isn't even done for 3-4 weeks yet. It's still airing. Terra Formars is an update. I've been told there's no need to hurry because people already have something to use between now and then so I've taken my time there.

Go to sleep, user. By the time you wake up the thread will have moved on.

Hm, I hadn't thought of that. I'm inclined to say yes but I think that would bump it up to capstone level.

When you made the claim does not fucking mean shit. Making a claim wasn't even a necessary requirement for making a jump, you're making a big deal out of it for nothing except your wounded pride.

>I think this should have been an opportunity for a session of "congress", so to speak

The problem is that this site posts anominously and that there are always those guys who rage which ruins any chance for civil discussion. Also this is around the time that THAT GUY comes out to drag the thread in flames. I like this board but their is always this frustrating pattern.

Have the guy try again in like twelve hours when he's gone and see how the reception is then.

Don't say this bullshit. It doesn't fucking matter if he has a finished fucking jump, if he made the claim on SB and someone on here decides the wold prefer one made here, then we won't fucking accept it. The only thing that matters is if it was claimed here. All other claims are invalid, all other jumps are invalid.

The joke is that neither of them have either of those things.

look I've made my peace with it. I just wanted to point out some facts. Regardless my point remains, we could have avoided all of this if somebody just told me that you needed to claim a jump here to get it on Veeky Forums. Can anything be done to the google drive just to basically say heads up to people who want to make a jump.
Anyway, good night

Okay. Here's a fix for you. Post your claims here when you claim it on SB. Wow, how easy was that? It only takes 2 minutes of work to click on over to this thread and type out a short sentence "I claim X jump".

Problem solved. Won't ever encounter this issue again as long as you dumbfucks can follow the basic rules of the community you want to get your stuff onto.

NuBee!! Or anyone who knows really... Is the Harpoon quirk (Augment Type, Tier 2, Quirk 3) of Hero Academy based on anything or just made up? I tried the Wikia and found nothing, figured you guys would know.

Did you even ask?

>implying I'm alone in refusing to tolerate SB
This is the majority opinion, fucking accept it. It doesn't really matter either way because I'm in here 24 hours a day, so you're going to get an earfull from me either way regardless.

Maybe if you were a regular user of Veeky Forums, instead of somebody from another site seeking to use our tools for your own ends without being a part of the community this wouldn't have happened.
Another case of lurk more, really.

Sorta? Picked one up in Infinite Stratos.
Maleperduis, because I am the biggest nerd.
A variety of people?
To serve the Jumper
Imagine the Red Army Faction, but with actual training and advanced weaponry. (Hell, the main front we use is Baader-Meinhof Arms Corp, again because I'm a nerd)
No, because that's silly.

>people over here tend to be excessively harsh
Welcome to having actual standards.

>what's wrong with feeling a sense of pride and happiness that you made a beautiful work that others can use?
Because what you find beautiful isn't what others find beautiful. How hard can it be to understand that? Just because a jump is on the Veeky Forums drive does not mean it gains "fame and recognition". Look at all the jumps that exist only to be ignored, or better yet, the jumps that exist only to be used as shitpost fuel.

Hey yeah! For all they go on about wanting recognition for their work and wanting to share 'beautiful jumps' with everyone here...they do seem an awful lot like they just use us in an attempt to get an ego boost before going back to their safe place and not dealing with anything bad.

>Look at all the jumps that exist only to be ignored, or better yet, the jumps that exist only to be used as shitpost fuel.
Or all the jumps made by anons, who didn't even bother putting a name on their jump.

>Cataquack Warrior
>You're welcome. I've tried to be polite and quiet when posting my jumps and thoughts there to treat both sides fairly and ensure that my jumps get onto the main drive. But I felt that I needed to speak up on the matter, since what happened was unjust. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if they're going to consider my proposal; I think that the real solution should be for a deep, open discussion on improving relations between the sites and the overall "rules" for jumpchains, but given the vitriol, I'm not sure if it will happen.

I'm afraid that I don't know much about the series that you're making the jump for, but I wish you the best in getting it completed here at the very least. I just wish more people there were open to alternatives; I tried to give polite, good-fashioned rhetoric, yet it seems to have largely fallen on deaf ears. I'd give more arguments over there, but I said I was done with talking about that, so I'll keep my word. I'll just have to see what happens the next time I post a jump over there; fun times!:rolleyes:\\

And for all your self righteous bullshit, you constantly fail to consider that people might look at you and see an idiot who can't follow the most basic of rules. Who looks at someone breaking a basic, obvious rule and says that it was unjust to the criminal, despite how little was asked of them.

You're pathetic cataquack. You say you want justice but in reality, you just want people to favour SB and your side.

>Jump to every single universe within the chain and get my spark
>Live for an eternity and travel through time and space.
>Withstand realities that don't even have the same rules as mine
>See shapes, colors and materials that only my mind at this point could comprehend
>Sing to the spheres of existence
>Drift endlessly
>Live
>Die
>Live
>Exist
>Cease
>Exist
>Trapped
>Destroy everything I can, not even making a dent in the infinite cosmos
>Build everything back out of guilt and know that I'll never be able to fully return what I destroyed and even if I did it's pointless because there's a reality where my intervention never happened anyway

I'm just going to lay down for a while... Yeah... Just a little while.

If I told you then it wouldn't be secret will it user

Wait, is that bad? I didn't put a name on either of mine.

Land, Sea, or Sky, /jc/?

Most people don't give a shit about the rules until it bites them in the ass. If these people from SB bothered learning a damn thing from what happened with their other jumpmakers they wouldn't be coming here to talk shit and cry foul. It's stupid that they come here for an ego boost when their jumps tend to have nothing special to them at all.

No, that's one of the many OC Quirks. That one in particular was my idea.

No, it's good. Do you even user culture?