Build a Character from a Sentence

Thought that it might be fun to start a thread in which we build short character concepts out of single sentence prompts, accompanying pictures optional. Here's one to start us off:

>She's trying to save her soul while she's still got a soul left to save.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YGpJRycj5Q4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he wouldn't die even if he was killed

>He's trying to save a damned world

>He will finish his requiem with the blood of the Lord who betrayed him.

>One day he lost his virginity, and now he's on a quest to get it back.

"Only the people who would give their life to you will die because of you."

A rebellious misfit hellbent on stamping his mark on the world and creating his legacy.

A young witch who's dream is to give others a dream of their own.

>When you really boil it down, everything makes much more sense from the philosophy of the ooze.

Akko?

Deceased long ago, the olden knight comes back to avenge and restore his family's honor.

Damn, I didn't think it'd be that obvious.

A sentinel of the woods, the antlered figure watches over the natives and devours the foreigners.

A slacker college student that wants to be like the heroes of the past

>He was born into an alien and violent world, he'll love it here.

A carpenter by trade, an agent of a benevolent archdevil; the tiefling with skin of amethyst walks the new world.

You want door fix, man of spiders?

A cleric by training, a bank-robber by profession, and a revolutionary by choice.

My sword rested over the mantle while I served my exile in apprentice to the farmers, and for a time, it was good.

Elusive, evasive, persistent. Righteous traits for a rogue.

Was a regular teenage boy, until I possessed a demon to fight other demons,

He's the greatest pilot in the universe, and you've probably heard of him, good things or otherwise.

He's the best and worst of his trade.

Her hands are covered in mud, there are traces of dried blood on her bare knees.

>The sheath is more deadly than any blade within, and hell follows near

I defy you to make something out of that gibberish

Even though that's two sentences, I really like the reference.

Sounds like something someone would use to make a shitty ninja character.

How can you be born into an alien world.

Simple, you get a fiend worshiping warlock who turned his sword sheath into his arcane focus.

He broke a deal with the devil whose minions pursue him to this day, and is adept in martial arts but even more skilled at arts of manipulation, intimidation, framing, and so on.

This also works.

A businessman picks up a rifle and decides to become a mercenary after he loses a bet and his life savings.

>Then let them come. They will only choke on their dead.

A vagina that's riddled with STDs from various demons?

Pic related (?)

That's fucking hilarious

>kills to take revenge on those who brought him into this world, and those who have killed it...

>God forgive me for the confections I've come to bake.

a serial killer baker?
"And this is Shepard's pie!"

"Let me die like the warrior I was, not the Husk I am"

I want to know the connection between the Elves and the Nazis.

>"Someone, gamble me! please let me gamble anything! Don't let the devils come for their due, cause they shall take everything from us!"

What can change the nature of a man?

youtube.com/watch?v=YGpJRycj5Q4

Have you bashed your head against every rock that has fallen from the Mountain of Ignorance?"

Because I can and because I can, I must.

>After having spent years training with the alleged greatest fighters in the world, he discovers none of them actually knew how to fight.

A magical sheath which can hold any weapon and vastly increases their power but, when drawn, demons pursue the bearer with a vengeance.

>Old home never forgotten, new home ours forever.

The bigger the gun, the more her fun

Sir Adrian Dwarf-Tosser was an elven war hero not known for the finesse and cunning of his kind but for his bold tactics on the front line. He possessed an unusual strength combined with his towering physique that allowed him to get the drop on the enemy, then use their stocky nature against them. His use of the deceased was deemed grim but necessary and was promoted for his bravery in battle.

So a vagina dentata? (vagina that's also a mouth and has teeth)

Vaginas denata would feel more weird than anything. You would need either a maw-like bone structure down there or very strong legs. It has more fetish potential than danger.

Depends on the teeth.

Elven, immortal woman. Ambitious and extremely loyal. She takes her work very, very serious.
She used to be a servant of the late lord Chandrian, who died childless. Now in the service of the house Rillanor, she makes sure it won't happen again.

People die when they are killed.

IN DEFEAT, MALICE; IN VICTORY, REVENGE!

>Even she thought the curse was funny, at first, but now she'd do anything to be rid of it.

The single link between our world and realm thought long dead.

My nigga.