LIFE GOES ON

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/myetheremon/status/944116090635935744
strawpoll.com/wfd9sg47
etherscan.io/tx/0x75bf1017386e9784d530a8f988f362e708060caf3fd40f030e2a54b5a1299139
etherscan.io/tx/0x9b6c9cbe9a18d9fd961e679da703a703c795aed58062f8ec3afa13abe334f7f2
etherscan.io/tx/0x50dcbee6da96060617fe12ebe177c09ebe5c9f0bcf0a42871809dcea8dceca15
etherscan.io/tx/0xc93819d5afe0d90b84fcda11af17ad2f552b7c4f476461bb058f815fd44519b7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/myetheremon/status/944116090635935744

Am I finally going to make it Veeky Forums?

Source on the 7 days for battle

I was waiting for this thread
The original Eekape is going to BTFO all competition

how will he secure the benefits exactly?

ETH sweaty, mons weak, Ponzi heavy
there's red on his wallet already, bags are heavy
he's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready

Catch number just added on the website, that thing is gonna make you a bundle, pic related.
No clue, he hasn't said anything yet

Holy shit
Lambos await

>Catch number just added on the website
Hey that's pretty neat.

Very nice

I'd love a source on the less than 7 days for battling.

beautiful

geenee and vibe r the best

JUST

>World First Vibe
>neither world first nor vibe
That's what I get for cheating buying from the contract before they were up.

how did you do that

Vibe is gen 2 trash, have fun with your literal stock art bags.

MyEtherWallet. The MissingNo. youtube guide shows the technique, I just did it with the new mons instead of MissingNo.

I wouldn't be so sure. He clearly said that Gen 0 is "all current mons".

Have fun reselling with those retarded names

>implying they aren't historical collector's edition mistakes that will go for 100 ETH

Still stock art, plus there's a lot more people holding bags from the three new mons because it was literally only Veeky Forums buying.

>crypto apacolypse no normie survivors
>play etheremon in the meantime until the fallout subsides
>emerge from the ashes as an ethermon master having 100x your initial ETH investment in dividends
>reinvest at rock bottom prices in every coin in the top 100 marketcap
life goes on

pangrass buyers still didn't make any money hahahhaahahhaahah
194 caught at 1eth each and you only get 0.005 eth per catch
that means the first person to catch pangrass is at 0.97 eth
which is 0.03eth at a loss
everyone else who bought pangrass lost even more
told you fools to buy vibe or lose money

Stock art or no, if there's any good phantom types in the future he's going to be very valuable as the phantom Gason. Even right now he's Eekape's best friend and everyone seems to love Eekape.

Is it too late to get on this?

you won't know till the updates come
either risk it and buy or don't
i hope they get the in-game shop in asap
that should give some mad gains

Hidden mons aside, Pangrass is right now the most BP for your buck and the highest return/cost ratio. When battling is a thing he's going to be the cheapest strong mon you can buy, and will stay that way for a while thanks to the lower return from base than Quillster/Windora.

True I guess. But to be honest I don't know if the game can succeed if they keep releasing mons with these ugly ass artworks. They look so much worse than the originals. I bet Smiley Fakemon was asking too much to use his art going forward. They already lowered the ETH payout for new mons to 0.2 so they might be running low on funds or just jewing.

Buy some Eth, wait for them to announce new Etheremon. POUNCE on them when theyr'e cheap.
Otherwise, NO.

How much will a 1st gen Geenee go for in a month? Will the fact that Geenee is the cutest count for anything?

Art of Smiley's quality takes more than a day to make. I think they were just capitalizing on the user submissions that were sent while everything was eggs. I really hope that Smiley becomes their primary or exclusive artist going forward, or at least after Smorple gets in.

The game will definitely struggle if they keep using user submissions for most mons going forward though.

BASED

he is the most affordable one
is my best bet aswell

I just realized that Smiley never knew about Crypto and he received his payment just a couple days before ETH crashed 15-20%. I wonder if that's going to leave him feeling ripped off...

The dev said they'll announce new mons 2 hrs before addition. Holy shit I'm going to crank up the GAS so high for these things

Normie here. Does that make your transaction move further up on the block?

>When battling is a thing he's going to be the cheapest strong mon you can buy
>he doesn't know about free mon 21

You autistics moved buying magic internet money for speculation to buying fucking pokemon ripoff for speculation?

Funny thing is that the owner can take your fucking money and dissapear. There was a huge issue on reddit about it.

That for sure will go well.

Enjoy your bags

This is a business and finance channel. Take this gay shit somewhere else

>Hidden mons aside

You're an uninformed idiot, everyone has already cashed out dumbass

>I really hope that Smiley becomes their primary or exclusive artist going forward, or at least after Smorple gets in.

We can only hope, I don't know if I trust the devs to see that though. Nakasatoshi is pretty dumb in certain regards as seen by the whole copyright debacle/smart contract issues.

Pic related is the only thing about ethermons I found on his social media recently, the thing about people having permission to use his work in the past probably has something to do with Windora having no art. And it looks like he may have deleted the tweet so there might be further issues. It shows up when you go to his page from google but not from address bar so I'm not sure if it was cached or something.

you guys missed all the free money
hahahahahhajhhahjahahhahhahahahahahah
haaahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahagahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahah
aaaahaagahhahaha
ha

Ah, didn't read that.

>300% return in 2 days

Yeah, wow, what a retard I am.

>There was a huge issue on reddit about it.
I assure you that anyone playing this game is far more informed on that issue than you are. It's kind of hard to avoid that info even if you tried.

Just went from the address bar and it still showed up. You might be loading a cached version or missing the stuff below the stickied tweets. But yeah there's not exactly a strong indication that he IS in fact going to be working with them in the future. Given the rough start and the fact that there's nobody who knows fluent english on the Etheremon team it's something to worry about.

>missing the stuff below the stickied tweets
It was this, I don't usually use twitter lol.

And pic related is probably why they are having issues, fucking soyboy.

What a piece of shit I hope all his heath shrivels and dies this winter.

I read that in vocal fry, I suspect that's how you speak.

The issue is sorted. FUD

>look at this yesterday
>they are offering 0.3Eth plus whatever the initial etheremon sale price to anyone who submits an etheremon they accept
>sit down and create 8 really decent designs.
>Go to submit them today
>now only offering 0.2 eth per accepted submission (just 0.2, no longer + initial price)

Fuck that. If anyone wants to make a Pokemon ripoff app for Lisk, UBQ, Aeternity or whatever now or in the near future I'd be happy to give my designs and create more (or all designs) for a share of the profits. I just need someone to do the code side.

Like everything in life you can negotiate with them. If your art is hot I am sure you will get a better price. Do you have other folks looking to buy your art for a higher offer, if so sell to them instead.

Btw, who is lisk?

this rate of transactions today is a very good sign. let the dividends the rest of the week flow nice and steady

Uh the catch rate slowed down considerably from the first hour these got released. There was maybe 10 swifties,20 vibes and maybe 10 pangrasses caught in the past 10 hours

NAGEE OWNERS, WHAT IS YOUR HIGHEST BP?

and don't think this is gonna suddenly pick up.
There"ll be five in total sold tomorrow.
These are far too expensive for organic growth to occur.

>negotiate
Honestly hadn't thought of that. But the fact they have drastically reduced the amount isn't a good sign
>Do you have other folks looking to buy your art for a higher offer
I literally just created these after seeing their ad after checking the site out from being shilled here. I'm very new to trying to freelance selling work online, didnt think their would be much of a demand for Pokemon clones

crypto markets dont have an explosing of trading volume every minute of the day either. the more active the devs are with the project, the more trust will be gained over time. dont be greedy, its a game first and slow growth investment vehicle next, not your personal pump and dump :^)

it will pick up as news is released. IMO the game is better off without the mania of the new etheremon hype train. shit is more likely to go wrong with transactions and all trust is lost

BP?

This is my highest, though I think he's on the low side overall? What's yours?

Battle Power (I think). It's an indicator that calculates the overall strength of an Etheremon based on its 6 hidden stats.

Battle power, it's the left number on the mon cards in your my mons page. It was CP before they changed it.

> it will pick up as news is released
Not with these prices.
The ponzi scheme dried up and barely anyone is gonna cough up 300 dollars minimum just to battle some other overpriced mon

Yeah that's pretty low, I have a tier 1 Mizumi with 68 power (highest tier 1 I've seen was 70). My Keradon is only 69 though :(. I think different mons in the same tier may have different BP spreads though, I have noticed the average BP of Chulembers is really high in screencaps but it could just be a coincidence. For tier 1 mons numbers seem to range from 55~ to 70 max, tier 2 mons seem to be about 68~ to 80~, tier 3 I'm not too sure about, and 1 ETH mons seem to range from about 100 to 115. The 0.35 mon seemed to have up to 100ish BP as well. Not sure about the 3 new shitmons though.

You look to be in same boat as me user.

Dona deal with them.

1. Do not make the first offer, show them what you have and ask them to offer. If you think this thing has legs ask for royalties and low up front payment. If you think it's bullshit and won't last ask for royalties. Make sure you have them offer first at a better price. If your art is hot you are in the driver's seat. Tell them you can offer exclusive rights etc as a sweetener and can make to order. You can make a lot of cash here doing what you love, don't write this off. They need a supply of good art it's critical. Make a pile cash and use the credits to get I to professional cartoon work of not already. This is a good opportunity don't write it off until you at least negotiate. Send your portfolio user and tell them their offer isn't good enough and you can work with them if they do better. Good luck

75 is my highest

>dont be greedy
as if anyone that bought thisbshit wasn't some greedy shit like you.
>game first
Ayy lmao. 10x the price of a real pokemon game for one knockoff monster.
No battle mechanics whatsoever yet

Who do you think you're fooling?

I mean do a deal. Fuck his phone.

Same logic can be applied to almost anything on this board.

Can someone find me the video of this girl please?

Cheers user, it's nice to get some advice on how to do the business side of things.

I'll give it a shot over the next few days. I've hand drawn them all, just currently recreating them digitally, which is all new to me so taking frustratingly long.

NAGEE SHILL user HERE

I've got a 68bp

btw thanks for the 0.03ETH each I lost it all buying fucking OST

>DON'T FORGET TO VOTE
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE
>DON'T FORGET TO VOTE
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE
>DON'T FORGET TO VOTE
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE
>DON'T FORGET TO VOTE
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE
>DON'T FORGET TO VOTE

strawpoll.com/wfd9sg47

So I just looked up the smart contract and the average starting BP *should* be 68.5 for Dilloom.

I arrived at this the following way:
Dilloom was created in this transaction:
etherscan.io/tx/0x75bf1017386e9784d530a8f988f362e708060caf3fd40f030e2a54b5a1299139

Which gave him the following base stats:
45, 49, 49, 65, 65, 45

Giving an average of 53.

The base stats when you catch a mon are determined by the starting stats + a random number (for each stat) between 0 and 31. You can think of these random numbers as the IVs of your mon. It may be possible to manipulate this randomness by waiting for a certain block to catch it -- I'm not 100% certain on that but that's how it looks at first glance.

So 53 + 15.5 = 68.5

The stat growth on level up is static for every mon and defined in a separate transaction from their initial creation.

I'll check Dynamouse and Nagee to see how they compare, as they were all the same tier and seem like they were meant to be the analogues of the 3 "starter" mons in Pokémon games.

RIP Camelumn :*(

its geenee and vibe all the way
rest is over expensive and not bought anymore

How did you locate the transaction for the creation of the mons?

Dynamouse
etherscan.io/tx/0x9b6c9cbe9a18d9fd961e679da703a703c795aed58062f8ec3afa13abe334f7f2

STATS: 39, 52, 43, 60, 60, 65

AVERAGE: 53.1(666)

So just very slightly above Dilloom with an average BP of 68.(666)

By looking at the transaction history of the address that created the smart contract.

Nvm saw that there's not that many tx's

Nagee
etherscan.io/tx/0x50dcbee6da96060617fe12ebe177c09ebe5c9f0bcf0a42871809dcea8dceca15

STATS: 44, 48, 65, 50, 64, 43
AVERAGE: 52.(333)
The lowest of the three with an average BP of: 67.8(333)

Rejoice! Those of us with 68+ BP Nagees are just barely above average after all!

Swiftly please?

Swifty:
etherscan.io/tx/0xc93819d5afe0d90b84fcda11af17ad2f552b7c4f476461bb058f815fd44519b7

STATS: 70, 88, 80, 92, 81, 80
AVERAGE: 81.8(333)
AVERAGE BP: 97.(333)

Tfw over 100

I have 74 BP Nage, 78 BP Chulember and 75 BP Diloom. Am I lucky or something? Bought out of a random.

Vibe shill detected
Geenee is good buy though ;)

Also my Berrball and MIanari are 73 and 71 BP. Am I gonna make it?

I haven't checked the stats for for either but I have a decent amount of both mons and those are definitely above my average. You're gonna make it.

>still no smorple remaster
Literally free money for people skilled in computer illustration.

> catch price now visible
FUCK

So tired of people bitching about the price. Pool your ether fags and buy a bad-ass mon. This is a game for grown-ups with real money in it to win it. If I were you.. I would be out hustling in my ghetto for some Benjamin's to invest.

seriously this im just starting to realize its just poor desperate fags from reddit doing all the fud. the transactions are still rolling in no problem. they dont need to touch the price. supply will always meet demand, and as long as theres demand the devs have to reason to appease these plebs

Does anyone else think their catch prices are wrong? Some of mine say 0.2 when I can definitely remember I paid well over 0.3 as I was nowhere near the first in.

>he doesnt have multiple missingnos

me and a friend have already written a script to generate high BP mons.

We're working on testing it now.

It still requires some luck though, because you need to pay tx fees out the ass to even have a CHANCE to get into the next block.

We're testing it with Weimon.

I wanted it to be a surprise if it popped up on the site, but it seems the devs won't be adding more for a while and I couldn't wait
To the original creator, I'm sorry I didn't ask your approval before submitting :^(
I might not get chosen anyway

This is on a level of autism I wasn't prepared for

Holy shit that looks amazing! Thank you so much.

SMORPLE IS TRULY /OURGUY/