That's it i'm getting ready to hop in the coin market. How much longer is this dip anticipated to go? I got $10...

That's it i'm getting ready to hop in the coin market. How much longer is this dip anticipated to go? I got $10,000 I'm ready to spread around. Also how do you buy alt coins, wanted to add some to my portfolio

P...please respond

I’m waiting with you

Buy EVERYTHING ON SALE!

Confido is probably the best investment right now, it has found the floor already. Same goes for Espers on Yobit. Not many people know about them, but they have huge potential.

When bitcoin hits 12k and stabilizes over 10 hours

Only then

thanks bought 3x100k

It's already jumped up to 14k from 13k in the last hour

How do I acquire? I only know about Coinbase and they only have the 4 coins

I have 50 bucks and I'm gonna invest into ripple and if it doesn't become the next bitcoin I'll just kill myself. Sick of being a poorfag.

Yo dude i'm telling you this for your own good for real. Do NOT buy 90% of the shit people tell you to here. Confido is a meme coin that failed hard. Invest in something stable like LTC or XLM. Seriously. If you go 5,000 in LTC and 5,000 in XLM you will make a shitton of money. Just hold. Do not sell. People WILL fuck your shit up here. BUY AND FORGET YOU BOUGHT AND CHECK ONCE A MONTH. Godspeed user.

Espers are on Yobit. Just make an account there and transfer your BTC.

Also to buy altcoin, you need an account on something like Binance. You send your LTC or ETH (don't use BTC) to your binance acct and trade for altcoin on the exchange page.

just did the exact same user

Is Zcash safe?

try buying alltcoins on Binance. if you dont have an account yet, would be chill if you'd use this referral code:13117216, but thats up to you

BUY MY BAGS RIGHT NOW

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.

Wow you'll have like a grand if it becomes the next BTC!

don't even think about having no Linkies or Lumies in your portfolio dudeson. ICX another hot bargain.

Thanks user. I wasn't planning on blindly throwing a bunch of money at some random alt coins. I plan on investing mostly in the major coins and sprinkling a little amongst some alt coins in case they go to the moon

See this people? That's why we'll do just ok. Go all in on SNM, supercomputers that go live in 3 days. Then move everything to ADA and stay there for the rest of the year.

buy FUN or be left in the dust this time next year

All in on LINK, ignore it and all crypto for 2 years. Check EOY 2019.

Haha, the old "Don't listen to shills, instead buy *bait*" shill and he falls for it.

Fuck off shill

No problem. Right now biggest long term moon missions are XLM, (maybe) XRP, and LTC. Choose your own though. Research. Choose wisely. Hold with iron fucking hands dude.

If you don't have XLM you're a fucking retard. You probably have like 40k put into Dogecoin you complete faggot.

Found the retard