Help me please

>Join roll20 3.5 game

>female DM "Huh, interesting"

>Openly perverse and overshares about her kinks

>Literally has complained about it being a "sausage fest" and invited a female player after letting me join

>Mostly ignores us in out of game talk to talk to female player (who has literally said they are married)

Should i just leave this game and walk away? I mean the game itself is fun, the DM has forced me to create an interesting character but fuck me are her out of game habits annoying

>the game itself is fun
there's your answer
if it stops being fun, reconsider
no reason to go looking for things to get upset about

Well fun to an extent. one of the players (a goliath) has a cursed gauntlet and the DM keeps making them roll will saves every time he sees me or the other female character. and they REFUSE to tell me what happens if he fails the save and im nearly convinced its some kind of rape bullshit

Sounds hot. Keep going

>cursed gauntlet
>female DM showing off for her lesbo friend
= CNFM

Literally just asked the player about the gauntlet. He said "look man it wasn't my idea it was the DMs" so yeah like i thought it some weird curse that is going to cause him to try to rape women if he fails the will save. Seriously SERIOUSLY considering bailing now/ also what's CNFM? and the woman is married to a man

Just straight up ask "Will I be getting raped?" before you leave

Talked to the player. We soothed it out, its pretty obvious the DM has some fetish she is trying to enact. he said "no my character won't rape, he would either feel very protective of you or want to have sex but not to the point of uncontrollable rape lust" So i know this isin't the player magical realming its the DM

Any evidence that the DM is actually a female?
You would be better off going to a real game in any case.

I've literally spoken with her over a voice chat and she hosts the games in voice chat. Plus you can ell men from women usually in how they talk/type. I mean it could be a guy playing a long con but for what purpose? Plus she speaks so freely of her life its doubtful its a guy. I just think all the shit people talk about with "that DM" just might be in a woman's body

>letting a woman DM
Found your problem OP, time to pack it up and look for another group

Look, the easiest way to handle this is to legit just talk to them about the issues you're having with the game. Obviously you can tell if they're not going to back down and are going full magical realm territory, but it might just be resolveable. Probably should talk to the other players too. If it goes south then GTFO, and take cool player with you.

I'd rather observe than make assumptions. The players themselves (besides the other woman) are mostly non sexual and seem to be normal (well as normal as we tabletop nerds go) just after the first sessions i did with the DM where a major NPC was trying to fuck my character for half the god damned session I;m doubtful and its much harder to call out a woman on her bullshit than a guy, plus she has literally said to me "Oh I'm so glad you're playing a female character so i have somebody else to fuck with." I laughed and figured it was a joke, I'm starting to suspect I'm wrong. Regardless we have session next Sunday. so I'm going to play a few more sessions and see what happens i guess. We have had actual content and nothing was odd last sessions so maybe its just a weird DM. If it bothers me that much I'll just leave

>Plus you can ell men from women usually in how they talk/type.

Hi /r9k/

>I'd rather observe than make assumptions
Listen friend, if there's red flags and sirens going off in your head then that's enough reason to be concerned.
Handle it like an adult and say "hey DM, it kind of seems like you're trying to use this game to fulfill a fetish. I've played other games where the DM did exactly that and would like to make sure that this sin't the case."
Or let the warp overtake you and go full on one-hand-in-pants magical realm

>because men and women don't actually have distinct speech patterns where men are more factual and talk in more logic/solid terms where as women speak from a more personal/emotional level

Hi stupid fuckface who refuses to acknowledge that men and women are different in anyway and if somebody else acknowledges it they clearly must be/rk9/ and hate the teh wommins.

>literally you.
jump off a bride. signed-OP

You know you don't need to be a criminologist to notice there are patterns between personality and typing behaviour, dumbass.

>er to call out a woman on her bullshit than a guy, plus she has literally said to me "Oh I'm so glad you're playing a female character so i have somebody else to fuck with."
heavyweaponsguylaughter.gif

It really is r9k.

>saying men and women are different in anyway is /rk9/
Jesus Christ you faggots love doing this and accusing people of being from /pol/ when half the Veeky Forums user base probably goes to these boards. piss off you reality denying cunt

Calm down user. It's like you forget this is Veeky Forums, and that people here aren't supposed to be reality denying cunts.

They aren't interested in honest discussion.

Bullshit. Men don't talk more logically and rationally, they just talk in a way that makes sense to you. The meme of men not understanding women and vice versa comes from the difference, not because men are more logical.

And its also a massive stereotype that doesn't actually apply to the vast majority of people.

I don't mean to say "men are more rational or logical than women" what i mean is HOW they speak, men tell stories "and then this and that happened and god damn it was fun/funny." women speak "then this happened and i felt X or Y" It's the content of the speech not the speech itself I was referring to.

>half the Veeky Forums user base probably goes to these boards

It isn't exactly news that there's a sizable population of chronically single and involuntarily celibate basement dwellers on Veeky Forums, now is it? /r9k/ and /pol/ have a lot of overlap, but atleast Veeky Forums has a share of normal well-adjusted people.

>ITT OP derails his own thread by taking shitty bait

Literally every word in the OP was bait already, user. Seriously, batting an eye at female GM is going so overboard with the baiting that you have to be legit /r9k/ to think it as anything else than pure bait.

>there's a sizable population of chronically single and involuntarily celibate basement dwellers on Veeky Forums
>involuntarily
Fuck, am I the only one who fell for the "30 y/o wizard" meme?