/cyoag/ - CYOA general

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous thread: "3D is also fine" edition

gimme some incest CYOA's

Post interesting real life girls for Creepy Israeli (?) user to add to his shitty firestorm inducing user's GF CYOA

Reminder to not feed the trolls and shitposters.

3DPD is not for me, but to each their own.

He's dead isn't he Jim?

choose one
>your mom rapes your sister then kills your dad
>your mom and aunt rape your cousin then kill your dad
>your cousin and sister kill your mom and your dad kills himself

Mystery box: your dad killed your whole family and is keeping you as his rapeslave, why didnt you stop him user?

In this world, anything is possible!

except that anons happiness

I'm still waiting on the edgy sequel: Time-Stop Kill Zone.

make the /diy/ room a torture room and this one already has everything else

What kind of surprising twist do you like in your waifus?

Should I bother posting the remaining few pages for inspiration?

This story has the kind of waifu I'd like to see in a cyoa.

I'm not sure how you'd include a waifu like her in a cyoa though.

Then again waifus with twists in cyoas aren't usually done properly.

I'm getting bored already. Even though it's to inspire a cyoa and share something interesting that might lead to nifty waifus dumping is boring.

The twist. THIS is what would be cool in a cyoa. I'm not entirely sure how you would pull it off though.

I want to kill an evil waifu in a cyoa basically and save my real waifu by slaying the crazy bitch.

What a dick. If he read the letter sooner all of it could've been avoided.

I understand that the fox girl is fucking crazy and had to be done but why the fuck is he so nonchalant about it?

This world need more fun yanderes.

because hes a douche

>Even though it's to inspire a cyoa
But user! You already inspired yourself!

Because he's a healthy young man in a satisfying relationship and doesn't feel compelled to treat everything cute as an imouto moeblob. His girlfriend was in danger so he sealed away the evil god. That easy. No whining.

Everyone on the otherside is an island with another kitsune waiting for her.

>Kitsune offered him her pussy and immortality.
>All he had to do was break up with the inferior human girlfriend and the kitsune would've fucked off with her curse.
>Choosing a woman he's going to break up with in around 5 years over immortality
Bad investment.

>spend half a day searching for images

>love is just a rational calculation of objective pros and cons
Then you autists get angry when people say you're creepy basement dwellers and girls don't want to come anywhere near you.

I think that was supposed to be the point of comic.

Are you implying love can't be a rational calculation of objectives with pros and cons.

If you're autistic or a sociopath, kinda. It arguebaly won't be "love", but it could look similar.

Of course not. Love is lusting after someone, sexing them, and then forming a relationship that lasts until one person gets sick of the other.

Not all people are honest enough to admit it.

Bestiary/Lich/Obsidian

I was going to go with Bestiary/Star Spawn/Flesh Sculptor, but then I got curious and opened the mystery box. I had actually just watched the opening segment of the first episode of that show last night. Strange coincidence.

>Sociopaths can't love.

The Architect, Flesh Sculptor and Star Spawn

Or Astral Informant instead of Star Spawn to try to get immortality. Both should work

>True love is a lie
>Even if i managed to find someone who i liked and she liked me too i would probably get tired of her
Why i am like this?

You're gay but repressing it. Your mind is incapable of imagining a passionate, longterm relationship with a girl. Unironically give grindr a try.

Pokemon Personified Plus+ has it came out yet?

It actualy pretty common for couples how stay long together getting tired of each other but still stay together for various reasons in more timid way.
You are just more aware of this fact than lets say your grandfather.

Nope. But the Necromancer update came!

Fairy King when?

A

SDA
Was this the reason you were listening to a podcast by Jordan Peterson?

And if so, it was for what girl?

inertia is a helluva drug

I think love is about finding that one person you're crazy enough to risk that for.

By definition, no. They can lust, or they can fake love, but actual love requires a level of human empathy sociopaths fundamentally lack.

Multiple, but mostly for Ruby.

I'm not one for /pol/ things but JP has some really damn good lectures. I have a few friends who sat in on one of his lectures.

That said, I was aiming more for speaking mannerisms as opposed to learning about psychology, but still. I would link the one I listened to but I'm at work right now and kinda busy.

I Got some new stuff for you guys
Enjoy

Mystery Box

Italics claims to deliver, but never does.

I don't even know why Pokemon who are humanized even need a military.

green, orange, white.

>Purple Button
Time shenanigans go! Or have they already started? Or.. wait, I'm confused.
White Button
This sucks.

White was the right choice. Why do I care if a sub-sentient non-communicating captured pig wants to kill me?

It's hard to understand what the purple button does.

If you need to kill 27,000 people per year to avoid aging, then eventually the odds that you kill yourself becomes non-trivial. For example, there's only a 99.9% chance you don't kill yourself in the first 200 years.

>kill

She can't die.
The whole reason she's crazy is she's been trapped in that tiny shrine for centuries.

>kill 27,000 people per year to avoid aging
According to UNICEF, as of 2014, roughly 360,000 people are born per DAY (and 150,000 die). Your adding 20,000 per year either way isn't going to be so much as NOTICED.

I don't understand. What's the point of telling a cow my address? What's some goat in Iowa gonna do with that knowledge?

You don't shed tears over throwing unrepentant monsters in prison. You just do what has to be done.

Picked black button, the other two don't matter since I'm never gonna press them now that I read what Black does. Even only a single press has good change resulting in apocalypse so I'm not gonna risk it. Enjoy the show of the buttons collecting dust in my closet, Button God.

Also he lets her back out later?

The population is also replenishing itself, I suppose you could probably encourage r selection breeding once you become the God Emperor.

>be user
>feel lazy today, don't want to hit the gym
>fuckit press orange
>first press
>everything goes black
>suddenly a voice in the darkness whispers to you
"user A. Anonson of 13 Faggot St. Niggerville Ca. USA"
>wake up
>be pig next in line for the slaughter

And finally after so much time has passed that the forest becomes a small desert island, the shrine itself takes pity and lets her out so she can look after a lonely brown imouto

Realizing that this is technically a Good End, the artist then spent the next several years drawing sad angels being mutilated by the government to balance it out.
the sad angel also gets an imouto, but she's a devil and they accidentally murder eachother

assuming no net population growth, you stand nearly a 4% chance of killing yourself in the first 10,000 years just from the 1/7 billion chance each button press. I wasn't talking about depopulation, just the exponentially declining odds that you never kill yourself.

Always felt this one could use a bit more beef. Maybe the ability to trade the plethora of innate bonuses away for a bonus point each.

I'm glad you're not /pol/. I couldn't enjoy your CYOAs anymore if I knew you thought it was okay for whites to advocate for their own interests.

If you pick the Orange button after about a thousand people you become almost 21 thousand times more physically capable. At 5 thousand it is 4 quintillion times more physically capable. You could literally take down the entirety of the zombie threat alone.

Hmm fair point.

Well fuck that guy.

Except you got sprayed in the face by the first zombie whose skull you crushed. Now youre infected. GG senpai

>the sad angel also gets an imouto, but she's a devil and they accidentally murder eachother
what is the name of the artist?

It's fine. He's since gotten it out of his system and draws Japari Park 4komas now.

Barikios

>implying that's what /pol/ is about.

Don't kid yourself.

that one should probably stack additively, and green should probably avoid killing you. Author seem to have failed to take exponential growth into account.

4 quintillion times. Your body better be physically capable of fighting off any infection ever possible at that point.

Blue button. Murder a variety of politicians and dictators. Sway the global political field to my own desires by killing off anybody with a chance to fight back.

>SDA is a hopeless romantic
D'awww
You'll find that redhead who loves anal more than you do, just you wait!

Implying pol is anything but satire.

>implying life is anything but a joke

Nah son. The god who gave you the buttons is a dick so like how genies 'misinterpret wishes but technically still true', his meaning of 'physically capable' is just punching and lifting while still holds true, technically. Congrats though, you're still the most powerful zombie ever.

>"3D is also fine" edition

The flames of passion are going to die down in any long term relationship; that's just the way we humans operate. Something I see in a lot of people is that they believe love is just an emotion, just something that happens that's beyond our control. Love is an act of will. It's something that you do by putting the needs of others before your own.

0.01% improvement, it's 1.0001^x, not 1.01^x
Not that it matters much since its still exponential scaling.

But you are still spending awful lot of time running around and taking out zombies.

They're more common than you think. I've met one, but she wasn't really my type.

I'm in a relationship, though.

Shit. I did mess up my math.

This is the last one in this series.

Does the it could be you thing apply for all of them?

Super true. Relationships are work, constant work and care. They are most certainly worth it.

>It's fine. He's since gotten it out of his system and draws Japari Park 4komas now.

Haven't seen that one in ages.

Brown button

Anyone have that gay roommate one?
Trap, gamer bro, and cute were some of the options, i think the author made a second page too.

Also when will the shy author of this finish it. His writing style is nice.

No thanks I'm not an edge lord