The most important question

Minotaurs: Genitals of a man or genitals of a bull?

Depends on the hentai setting.

Whatever will get this thread deleted faster.

Also, for female minotaurs: Cowtits of a woman, or literal cowtits (udders)?

Why not the testicles of a bull and the penis of a human?

>implying this isn't an important detail for worldbuilding

Human body, bull head (and sometimes feet). Genitals of a man.

There are no female minotaurs.

It's not just minotaurs.

Orcs: Genitals of a man or genitals of a pig?

Does their orgasm last half an hour?

Do gnolls have knots?

Between zero and two, how many dongers do kobolds, dragons, and lizardfolks have?

Does a manticore shaft have spikes? Is it a prickly prick?

How hairy are dwarves down there?

>Orcs: Genitals of a man or genitals of a pig?
if pigman orcs then genitals of a pig.
>Does their orgasm last half an hour?
yes
>Do gnolls have knots?
yes
>how many dongers do kobolds, dragons, and lizardfolks have?
2, same for sharkmen.
>Does a manticore shaft have spikes?
yes, same with catfolk/tabaxi
>How hairy are dwarves down there?
You'd better bring a machete and enough rations for at least a week

Bull it is!

>a thread died for this

Really this could have been posted in any world building thread.

Fuck I hate this artstyle so damn much

> Let's put human bodyhair on top of fur

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

See I disagree with your assertion about Dwarves. Dwarves usually keep their beards and hair tidy probably by trimming and combing it. So while it might be hairy, I think it is likely that they are tidy about it.

>would a biped have the features of a quadrupedal bovine?
You'd have to be retarded to ask this.

are gnolls based on hyenas or canines?
If the former no, the latter yes.

Hyenas are not canines. They do not have a bulbus glandis.

>would a biped that has features of a bovine have bovine reproductive features
Sounds legitimate to me.

Yeah, the idea that a part-human monster could have the head or even the feet of a quadrupedal bovine is just absurd.

Hyenas are feliformia, much more akin to cats than they are to dogs. So no knots on gnolls.

Do female gnolls have pseudopenises then?

Depends, do they have spots or stripes?

You know, Veeky Forums has taught me more than I ever planned to know about the genitalia of dogs, horses and sneks but I have no idea what a bull penis looks like.

I do know they're used to make footwear.

Pretty much a skinny horse penis I think.

We need a penis expert.

>man with the head of a bull
This would reasonably apply to both heads.

This just leads to the question, if braiding their beard is the style, do they braid down below as well? And what styles of braid would be the most functional/pleasing to the eye?

The thing to know about equine penis is that despite their size, they aren't really as ridgid as human penis. Very squishy.

The Minotaur of Crete only had a Bull's head and was just a monstrously large human from the neck down, so he would have a man dick.

Residential degenerate here. Browsing Bad Dragon size orders will probably be your best bet for the quick and easy way.

My question is, why, given it has the teeth of a herbivore and the guts of an omnivore, should it go straight to eating humans exclusively? From what I understand we're not even that tasty.

Poor thing was probably starving and half mad.

>tfw no minotaur GF

Bull cock obviously. So I can make a bull cock cane as a trophy

Both.
Both js good.

That seems like it would get a bit crowded down there.

Either human style with bull proportions or bull style with human proportions.

Neither. The answer is obviously horsecock.

Everything can't just have a horse cock.

Minotaur penis is a mix of human and bull. To be more accurate it's an anthropomorphized bull penis. This means that it's shorter but girthier, with smaller testicles due to change in breeding strategy.

Woman with either two or four nipples. Udders on upper chest are fuckign weird, and udders lower are unrealistic due to restricting movement and high possibility of injury due to walking.

For orcs it depends on setting, in ones where they are just green tusked humans, probably just a human like penis. In ones where they are related or look very porcine, it's probably a thick short corkscrew tipped pig penis. Orgasm probably depends on which type they are.

Gnolls are Spotted hyenas and thus do not have knots. They do however have a ring of barbs at the base of the glans. In addition, the glans grows to a large size upon orgasm, acting like a knot in canines. Females have a pseudopenis, it is large than the males.

Kobolds and Dragons only have a single penis. Though vaguely lizard like in looks, they are much more like mammals and birds in general structure and thus their genitals are the same. Lizardfolk have two hemipenises, and thus their women have two clitoris like structures.

Manticore ares very much lions with wings, scorpion tail, and weird human/lion mixed face thus the penis is probably very catlike in appearance. Short, conical, covered in barbs.

Dwarven hairiness is fairly equivalent to a humans, they are after all descendants of Neanderthals.

Presumably it'd be a mix of Minotaur and human traits, just like the other 99% of the body.

>CoC.swf

See, that's just not sexy. I will freely admit that there are some hot animal dicks. Knots are hot, big horse mushroom heads are hot. But that shit? No.

>minotaur
>posts bull furry
What?
Minotaurs have the body of a bulky man with the head of a bull, they have neither fur on their bodies nor hooves.

I havent reached this part of homestuck yet....

That's problem sleuth, which is infinitely superior to homestuck.

Looks like it's made by the same person though.

Actually it's a Midnight Crew intermission from Homestuck - still objectively superior to the rest of the comic, probably for the same reasons you mistook it to be a part of Problem Sleuth.

Traditional dwarves almost always braid their bears. But some dwarf cut their hair. Although it is funny if they braid their pubic hair. Maybe there is whole cultural thing where married couples take care and braid the pubic hair of the other and the different styles symbolize different things. Maybe unmarried dwarves have special forms.

B E E F Y