Verge

This is your last chance to buy XVG before Wraith Protocol and The Verge Core Wallet 3.0 are released. You will literally be FOMO'ing if you don't buy this before EOY.

Verge is the biggest shit coin there is. Dont buy

i just can't get past the absurdly high coin supply

doesnt monero have infinite supplyh?

TA is clear, we are in for a bullish run

the "team" has no public face and has yet to meet a single deadline. I say this as nicely as possible...

JUMP OFF A FUCKING BRIDGE

Post on your own shilling post

> Op is a fag

Only 14% of the XVG supply is in exchanges keeping the supply low and demand high. We got a lot of longterm HODLERS like xvgwhale.

anyone who tells you a coin has an infinite supply is lying to you.

sure maybe some of them don't have a hard cap, but unless you plan on waiting literally thousands of years, the supply will always be a known, expected amount. it's usually corecucks trying to shit on altcoins with better tech.

This shit is going to the moon soon. Hop onboard poorfags

I only want large short term gains, but I don’t know if I should go for this or TRX

Today I realised this is a shitcoin, coin supply to fucking high for the coin to be worth anything once marketcap goes up, luck fuck I didn't FOMO into this shit.

What I also realise how much of a good buy icx is, also can't believe I am saying this but OST has potential to be x5 up to ×20 or more, so no fuck this shit coin

> Theres already a tagged release of the wallet
> with 3.0 intergrated
> The branch on github was opened in 2016 lol
> get ready to get rekt

Check circulating supply, though I don't expecting anything more from XCG than a plain x2 since the market cap scares people like you, which are many.

kek wtf are you doing?

Its pretty low right now and will go high soon

A month ago was for that, I fucked up and sold WAY to fucking early, had 30 000trx hat cost no more then maybe $150, now fucking look

fuck off pajeets

> Point us to a single good commit in the verge code github
> ill wait

tail emission is less than 1% a year, and becomes a smaller and smaller percentage every year after that. it lets people always be able to mine into monero forever, which will secure the network.

Verge used to be DogeCoinDark, it's a fucking shitcoin.
>thanks for the money pajeets

Also look at the graph, it hasn't move a single inch during the BTC pink wojacking, people who own the coin have steady hands and believe in this shit.

EOY and January are the planned dates of updates. One dev had his wife hospitalized, so the delays are explainable. They gave Mcafee some insider and are gonna deliver now.

Great richess await everyone that holds this coin. The trade analysis is more than obvious.

>pic related

it is rebranded dogecoin dark bros

Forgot pic, but well it's more funny seeing you guys butthurt than helping you out, so yeah it's shitcoin don't buy

Explain 500% gains this week boi. Ride the hype while it's still hot

OP is just a fag

It was already hot pajeet, the whales are still propping it up to maximize profit.

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

It's still a gamble if the updates are released. But if you keep up with social media and big verge characters. Even a normie can see that verge will moon.

XVG is pretty much the most solid coin in top 30 that can still see 2x-10x returns.

Sell that as soon it "moons", BZC is an obvious PnD. You will make easy gains, don't hold though or you'll become a pink wojack.

Enjoy your bags faggot, way to buy BTC at ATH and then DogeCoinDark at ATH
>genius

poorfags gonna poorfag

in total 188m over 220 years

Realistically it will be 18m by 2023 and 20m by 230.

So no not infinite supply as this shit

Where did you read this "shit" has infinite supply?

Don't you autists see that the first (shill) and second (FUD) posts are made by the same user?

My computer ip was hacked but dw i got it. Just buy verge

esay lambo for sure

Don't be daft, buy the damn thing, ride the wave, and quit before the whales dump it. Not everything must be a sound long term investment.

just bought 100k dogecoin

Whales are accumulating.

It's year of the dog anyway, watch as every fucking chingchong buys into this shit because the coin once has a dog as a symbol

no thanks.

I only invest in the real dogecoin pajeet

The only way this can go is to the moon

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Actually the biggest problem with Verge is that the supply levels out in like 7 years. So it has to be used as a global currency in 7 years or it won't have enough fees to be secure. So either it does what even Bitcoin probably can't, or it dies. I would expect it to die.

This really is your last chance. Even brainlets can see that this TA flags bullish. Jump in the bandwagon or enjoy spending the rest of your life as a wageslave.

By levels out I mean there will be zero block reward. Even Bitcoin was meant to slowly level off, but for Verge they simply stop in 7 years. 7 fucking years. How on earth do you expect the entire world to adopt Verge in 7 fucking years.

dont care. still comfy.

This. Fuck verg. Can't put out product

The TA says it's going to dump overnight while you're asleep.

if mccaffee didn't tweet about verge it would be where it belongs, in the gutter and ded.