If dwarves evolved from neanderthals and humans from gro-magnons, where did elves come from?

If dwarves evolved from neanderthals and humans from gro-magnons, where did elves come from?

Elves are what happens when you select only the best of the best from lesser races and breed them for thousands of years to propagate only the finest attributes. Elves are quite literally the master race.

Denisovians.

>Tolkien elves
>androgynous
>D&D elves
>taller than Tolkien elves
Please never post again. Please never make shit threads.

Doesn't that take a lot of inbreeding?

Friendly reminder that inbreeding is only dangerous because it increases the chances of both parents being carriers of a certain rare disease. Assuming these diseases have been bred out of the genepool (when's the last time you heard about an elf with MS?), there's nothing wrong with inbreeding. In fact it's beneficial, it keeps pig disgusting lesser race traits out of the genepool. This is why half-elves should be killed on sight, or at the very least sterilized.

what about inbreeding depression?

You know, they SAY that, but then we have fuckers like these

Can barely breathe because of their smushed noses (thanks, inbreeding)
Heads so big, they can only give birth by C-section (thanks, inbreeding)
Tails can become ingrown (thanks, inbreeding)
They all have hip dysplasia (thanks, inbreeding)
Life expectancy is 6 years (thanks, inbreeding)

My ass?

They're like that because they've been selected for appearence without regard for health. All breed dogs are ridiculously inbred compared to wild animals or even village dogs but their vulnerability to health issues vary.

Because people buy these dogs for certain traits that they find fashionable, not because it makes the dog the best.

Then who's to say elves don't selectively breed themselves based on fashionable attributes?

Why are not all the other races doing that? It's kinda true for every race, because people want to fuck what they find attractive, and to some degree what's considered attractive can part fashion.

>where did elves come from?
Aboriginals?

That's still a gun.

this is factually incorrect. Enjoy your flipper babies.

Are you sure you evolved from cro-magnon?

Mutant cro-magnons with thinner builds and pointy ears.

Might as well say niggers, because this is how retarded this thread is.

Well its the only elf I have that's not a fetish, so take it or leave it.

You might leave then. At least stop talking about elves, because you are not equipped to do so.

Wait, hang on, I have one more.

Okay, now I'm all out.

In the Nightmare Stacks by Charles Stross, Elves are a close relative of humanity from a different universe.
They diverged something like three hundred thousand years ago, but they developed ritual magic before the spoken word, and have a society based upon the magical binding of others.

Niggers atleast learnt how to make the fucking bow.

Somewhere else. They aren't from our world, but a parallel one.

They could very well be what humans became in that world.

i am absolutely e n r a g e d by that .jpg. i hope that man suffered a debilitating injury sometime in the 8 years since he drew it.

Hyperboreans

This picture is unsettling

Underrated answer

>If dwarves evolved from neanderthals and humans from gro-magnons
Make my magnons gro!

Hi. Charles II of Spain would like to have a word.

The Elves in WoW are descended from Trolls.

That's a dude.

No, she's not.

You think I don't know who Deedlit is?

It's why Parn wouldn't come on to him.

Assuming everything he wrote was correct, it's like you didn't even read what he wrote.

>Assuming everything he wrote was correct
That is a very generous assumption.

Elves are the missing link.
> takes centuries to change generations
> evolution in slo-mo
> living fossils
No wonder they are "in decline" in pretty much every setting that has elves.

>sluts
Correct answer.
The animals they made "pure lineages" are still screwed by cancer and pathogens

>Magical plague hits Elven kingdoms.
>Elves die in Mass numbers because the disease rekts immune systems, because there's no genetic variety.

You know when that guy plays a female character?
And then hits on other male players?
Deedlit was that guy.

I'm not really following you, but I also never actually watched the anime. Could you explain what you mean?

Record of Lodoss War was an adaption of some Nip's old D&D campaign recordings. Deedlit's player was male.

Boskop man

Oh. Well now I'm kind of creeped out.

>but I also never actually watched the anime.
Deedlit tries to flirt with another male player's character. A lot.

It's a poor adaptation because the main hero player died not far into the campaign and Deedlit looted his corpse for his magic sword.

It's safe to say the adaptation is very loose at best.

Can you elaborate? I'm genuinely curious.

It says 'in popular culture'. Only a specific subspecies of elite nerd had studied Tolkien enough to describe his elves accurately.

>Sako
>not a fetish
What?

Well, you know what I meant, it's not a WIERD fetish. It's like monstergirls, everyone loves them.

All I see is mutants to be purged with a flamer.

Hahaha, NO fucking way you flower-loving knife eared fruit.

Inbreeding is dangerous because speaking in layman terms, your reproductive cells will have a lot of defects. Defects that will cause malformations, NOT diseases, those are very different. Most of these are recessive, though. (And mind you, these are extremely common, in the sense of being a 'carrier' as you put it) This means trait "x" will only be present in practice if the other gene corresponding to that trait is "x". Generally, your partner's 'healthy' genes will compensate for those defects.

This is 'exactly' why you need a certain number of individuals in a certain species for the population to still be viable, and if we were all to share the same genes to a T (sans XX/XY obviously) we'd be immensely fucked, because our children would all inherit the recessive deformities with no way of fixing it. We could get away with it if our genes were 'really' damn redundant, but this is not the case.

Long story short Inbred babies have an extreme chance of having malformations, less so with cousins but a lot with brothers or parents. Down Syndrome is particularly common. And if you are fucking your mom good luck mixing inbreeding AND old egg cells.

>Assuming these diseases have been bred out of the genepool.

It doesn't work like that. When cells divide, genes are not perfect carbon copies, and a 'big' number of factors can affect how good your sperm is in that regard (IE, radiation). So even if you breed them out entirely, it would be safe for a 'while' until those mutations appear again.

>it keeps pig disgusting lesser race traits out of the genepool.

You can fuck your own race without fucking your dad, sibling, uncle, or any other close relative.

TL;DR Keep it to fap material you elf degenerate, you 'don't' want inbred babies.

user, I ...

I mean, it seems like you were only half paying attention in bio class (the X and Y are chromosomes, for instance, and they're not all the same), but you generally hit the nail on the head. Inbreeding is bad, and not just because of hemophilia.

Of course, the Tromeo and Juliet "children of sibs will have 3 eyes and 3 arms" trope is a bit of an exaggeration, but you're likely to see serious health problems within just a few generations.

You what?

Think of it like this user, would your average person look at it and say "yeah, I'd fuck that"? Then its not really a fetish. Most people would probably be willing to have sex with one of the Monster Mosume girls, but the same cannot be said of a furry, for example.