What if: Fulgrim was raised by Aerys

Let's say Fulgrim lands in the Red Keep a year after Rheagar's Birth and is recognised by Aerys as a Prince

How does the Game of Thrones play out now that the Targaryens have a Primarch?

Everyone gets murder raped

So pretty much nothing changes

Fulgrim fucks everything in the setting sideways and unites Westeros before Emps comes and picks him up.

>What if this literally superhuman pyschic ubermensch who conquered a whole world on his own landed in the land of the dummy retards

Gee op, I don't fucking know

Could.it be that he seizes power and establishes a global dynasty that united all the world's people's under his benign and absolute rule until the Emperor finds him?

You know, like on the ORIGINAL fucking planet he landed on?

Fulgrim didn't do anything like that though. He came down on some shitty factory world and revolutionized it and inspired them to have art and culture.
Moot point though, since Fulgrim regardless would be able to end Robert's Rebellion singlehandedly

>people actually bumped this shit thread
Either OP is a retard or this is bait.

Primarchs conquered far more advanced civilizations on their own, this scenario is just so OP could talk about GoT.

Fulgrim could literally just run amok naked beating everyone to death with his dick and there would be nothing anyone in the setting could do about it.

If you know the FIRST thing about Primarchs, you wouldn't need to make this thread, which again means either this is bait, or OP is retarded.

Why not have Griffith instead of Fulgrim? Surely we need a superior white-haired pretty boy.

2/10, you tried. Griffith is a poor man's Daemon Prince AT BEST.

>implying Griffith isn't superior
>implying Griffith didn't ascend to being a Chaos God

>Godhand
>anything above low-tier Greater Daemons
Top kek. A Primarch would wipe his ass with them.

>implying you can negate the laws of causality
>implying tomboy rapers aren't superior to slaves to chaos who can still be transformed into spawn

A Primarch wouldn't even be able to scratch them in a normal situation. Even Skull Knight & Dragon Slayer are really big exceptions.

Nigga wat? The Godhead are literally Plot devices given form.

Void literally controls Causality and Femto has almost absolute control over Space.

They're extremely powerful, though can be killed. We have no idea how they factor into the plan provided by the Heart of Darkness.

When your recruitment pool is infinitely superior in both quantity (entire galaxy compared to a single world) and quality (your basic average Astartes would pulverize Guts and there are ordinary (if enhanced) men that can beat those), you can afford to be a lot stricter with your selection.
>Primarchs pulverize Greater Daemons who warp the laws of reality with their mere presence let alone abilities
>wouldn't be able to scratch shit-tier versions of them
Either bait or doesn't know jack shit about 40k, either way fuck off.

Do you people know anything about 40k? Do you have any idea how powerful a single Greater Daemon or Daemon Prince is? Let me put it to you this way, EVERYTHING you've seen Godhand do has been done by a GD only a dozen times better.

>recruitment pool
>relevant to anything
One guy has a magic red necklace that transforms anyone into God. The other has a tedious process which takes years to make a supersoldier & then tons more time proving themselves to one of four very fickle gods until they throw him a bone. Even then, Daemon Princes get regularly defeated by whoever's the author's favorite Space Marine he's writing. The pool means nothing. Galactus could select a hobo as a herald & get someone stronger. That Injustice game's pills put butlers to Superman's level.

The Godhand have literally exercised Zero of their power.

Every single one has never been engaged in an even remotely fair fight and even the Skull Knights Causality defying blade STILL not giving him an Edge.

The Godhand are the Driving force of the Story in Berserk, that is literally their purpose in universe. created by the Idea of Evil, the literal Omnipotent God.

I am a huge fan of 40k but it's Chaos gods based on Emotion are fucking paltry compared to the God Hand and the idea of evil.

The Picking of the Godhand isn't done by "Who is the best fighter" it's done by who will cause the biggest upset in History.

>pulverize Greater Daemons who warp the laws of reality with their mere presence let alone abilities
>Greater Daemons who even their stronger guys get BTFO by Tyranids at Shadowbrink
>Greater Daemons whom a high ranking Grey Knight can laugh at

What kind of retarded argument is this? The competition is a lot stiffer and the prize greater, so of course it's gonna be harder.
>Daemon Princes get regularly defeated by whoever's the author's favorite Space Marine he's writing
>all Daemon Prince's are equally powerful
Also, elite space marines with proper equipment would slaughter GH just as easily, so i fail to see your point.
>Galactus could select a hobo as a herald & get someone stronger
Ok? The Warp is infinitely superior to Godhand, so again ,what the fuck are you talking about?The original argument was something about how GH is better because you can fail on the path of daemonhood.

>A Space Marine with the proper equiment would slaughter GH just as easily.

Right, let me just ask you the question. How? How would a Greater Daemon or a Space marine even harm one of the Godhand?

Either the Godhand have enough power to manifest in the physical world properly, or the Daemon or Space marine are in the Spirit world or even worse, within a domain of one of the Godhand like Qliphoth.

>i'm literally pulling things out of my ass
Listen, bitchboy, i've read Berserk 5 fucking times and it's my favorite manga, take that shit somewhere else. The IOE is literally a pathetic copy of Chaos Gods, created by human belief and subconsciousness, only not NEARLY as old, powerful and influential and can only affect a single world. The Godhand have NOTHING on Greater Daemons.
To become a Daemon Prince, one must be a great warrior and leader. Strength, skill, intellect and will are required even for fucking Khorne Berzerkers.
>implying Tyraninds and Grey Knights would absolutely rape GH

>How? How would a Greater Daemon or a Space marine even harm one of the Godhand?
How are you this retarded? Tell me one thing GH have done that The Warp hasn't done a thousand times better? GH are literally shit tier warp entities.

>the prize greater
>muh chaos is better because stronger
>show that ain't how things work
>muh stronger candidate
>get told candidate is irrelevant given powerboost
>muh stronger again

>Draigo writing names on Daemon Primarchs
>Grey Knight Captains 1HKO nameless Daemon Princes
>some are stronger yet still BTFO
>even Doombreed can be BTFO
>strongest of Daemon Princes can be BTFO
>God Hand at best had Slan manifest herself using intestines & willingly kiss Guts

>It just better
>my logic is better because I say

>one must be a great warrior and leader
Or be a random Chaos Spawn which Nurgle liked.

Actually make their members somewhat invulnerable during their non-physical states, judging by how Khorne beat Slaanesh like a football player before. Collaborate together & not screw each other over.

>literally deluding oneself because so BTFO
>>show that ain't how things work
Where was i shown that?
>>get told candidate is irrelevant given powerboost
The argument was that chaos aspirants are losers because they can become spawn you absolute mongoloid. I said that because the pool is so huge, the criteria is stricter.
>>Draigo writing names on Daemon Primarchs
Dragio would literally use Femto as a condom, not helping your argument.
>>Grey Knight Captains 1HKO nameless Daemon Princes
Again, elite Daemohunters with The Emperor's own gene-seed, would rape GH just as easily.
>>even Doombreed can be BTFO
>when specifically restrained by Khorne
>>strongest of Daemon Princes can be BTFO
How is this helping your stupid argument? That just means the people that BTFO them would BTFO GH that much worse.

Jesus, Calm your autism.

The IOE is nothing like the Chaos gods you fucking retard.

The Chaos gods are manifestations of the base instincts and desires of mortals.

The IOE is basically a meta-physical device created by the Humans Psyche to explain why bad things happen in the world.

You argue like a demented child, lashing out with "B-BUT DAEMON STRONK" when throughout the entire Berserk story, we have seen the God Hand exercise zero power, yet still prove to be untouchable.

Let me make this clear, the Beheleit blade of the Skull Knight was a blade so steeped in magical power it was able to cut Causality, It was literally able to cut the logic of the Berserk setting.

Void STILL anticipated this, and abused it to cause the World Transformation.

We've seen no Limit to the Godhand's power and the Idea of Evil implies there isn't one.

If anything, the chaos Gods would merely be other facsimiles created by the IoE.

I'll give you that.

>Dragio would literally use Femto as a condom, not helping your argument

Why would he do that?

>Again, elite Daemohunters with The Emperor's own gene-seed, would rape GH just as easily

Why would they?

>illiteracy

>chaos aspirants are losers because they can become spawn
>forgetting that one daemon prince who fucked up so hard he was turned into a spawn

>implying Drogo has a working penis
>implying he will do heresy
>implying that is true or that Griffith isn't sufficiently gay to want Drogo to ride him like a horse

>Khorne made his best guy lose
>even when Emprah says his name

>argument: Greatest of Daemons can still be BTFO but God Hand have never
>injuries they've taken are implied to be because Griffith okay with Rickert slapping & Slan want Guts' long, hard Dragon Slayer inside her
>even reality warping Skull knight sword was deflected because just as planned

>This one thing created by human subconscious, belief and emotion is totally different from this other thing created by human subconscious, belief and emotion
Kill yourself, bitch-boy.

>when throughout the entire Berserk story, we have seen the God Hand exercise zero power, yet still prove to be untouchable.
>bullying literal who's
Holy shit, what power. Greater Daemons slaughtering entire armies of demigods and warping space, time and reality is nothing compared to that.

>let me make this clear, the Beheleit blade of the Skull Knight was a blade so steeped in magical power it was able to cut Causality, It was literally able to cut the logic of the Berserk setting.

Lesser warp weaponry can rend REALITY. LESSER. How are you this retarded?
>muh rending causality
Daemons can do that effortlessly. You have fucking daemons creating pocket dimensions where they fold space on itself, create time loops and fuck with reality.

>Void STILL anticipated this, and abused it to cause the World Transformation
Holy shit, clairvoyance. Never heard of in 40k, no sir-e.

>We've seen no Limit to the Godhand's power and the Idea of Evil implies there isn't one
The dumbest no limits fallacy i've heard in a long time.

My plastic dad can beat up your weaboo dad.

>>argument: Greatest of Daemons can still be BTFO but God Hand have never
Because they bully a shit tier setting where nothing can challenge them. But a Bloodthirter on an agri-world and watch me make him out to be omnipotent.
>>even reality warping Skull knight sword was deflected because just as planned
Reality affecting weapons are commonplace in 40k.

Do be honest with us, you are autistic yes? You're rather childish and think using insults will somehow make you sound tough.

No. True Causality manipulation in the 40k setting is rather rare, and Omnipotence or near omnipotence even more so.

Even Tzneetch is limited in this by the Well of Knowledge and Karios.

Let me make this perfectly clear, Causality is a massive theme of Berserk. Something that is destined to happen, will happen. Repeating cycles of events fold in on themselves again and again.

We've seen nothing on the level of manipulation the Godhand do for the IoE.

The Chaos Gods are children arguing with toys, the IoE is a story with it's written characters trying to form the plot.

Also, beyond all this, you sound like you know fuckall about 40k anyway.

>shit tier
>asserting that 40k must be stronk & other must be weak
>i-it's circular so it must be better!

>reality affecting is common in 40k
>reality warping is common for god hand
>sword made from their own power used against them still manipulated
>implying if Khorne wanted to rape Slaanesh, Slaanesh won't be raped, abit happy
>implying Emperor stealing their power ain't chilling on the golden toilet seat as still holding enough power to destroy any Daemon Prince

Greater Daemons suck dick. The Sanguinor pushed Ka'Bandha's shit in just by dropping him from a big height. An'ggrath lost 1 on 1 with Hector Rex, who, while might be psychic, is still just a human asshole in power armor. A Bloodthirster got killed by a herd of carnifexes running it over. Skarbrand was defeated by Gillyman shooting him a bit. A Lord of Change got killed by a lone Fire Warrior. All you've been doing is claiming a buncha nonsense about control over time and space with nothing beyond claims reminiscent of a secondary using a wiki.

>muh hurt feewees
>after throwing insults himself
Grow a spine, pussy.

>Omnipotence or near omnipotence even more so
Please enlighten me with these feats of omnipotence that the planet level (at absolute best) Berserk has displayed.

>Let me make this perfectly clear, Causality is a massive theme of Berserk. Something that is destined to happen, will happen. Repeating cycles of events fold in on themselves again and again.
Kind of like how clairvoyance is a thing in 40k and the future is already written but can be changed by special individuals, much like Guts?

>We've seen nothing on the level of manipulation the Godhand do for the IoE
>Horus Heresy, a galactic conflict, is nothing compared to a bunch of fags manipulating a few people and events

>The Chaos Gods are children arguing with toys
Because they've accomplished their main goal, the removal of The Emperor, long ago. They've grown complacent.

>you sound like you know fuckall about 40k anyway
Kek.

>A Bloodthirster got killed by a herd of carnifexes running it over.
I thought that was an Avatar of Khaine myself.

Not him but you are a moron. Be'lakor in fantasy rewrote reality and the entire timeline several times to ensure that the End Times happen. Temporal and reality control of that scale wasn't shown in Berserk.

>An'ggrath lost 1 on 1 with Hector Rex,

Wielding a sword blessed by the Emperor, iirc. Context matters.

> A Lord of Change got killed by a lone Fire Warrior.

That did not happen. Read the novel.

>A Bloodthirster got killed by a herd of carnifexes running it over.

That was an avatar, you cunt.

A Bloodthister in an actual nid vs Tyranid story, held his ground equally with three trygons,

>The Sanguinor

A powerful manifestation of mysterious origin. His presence is anathema to Chaos.

Again, normal humans, Greater Daemons are nigh-unstoppable. A single First Host BT would end a world by himself.

Clairvoyance and the complete knowledge of causality and how to manipulate it are not the same thing.

Again, I will assume it's just your autism unable to really reign in your stupidity.

Be'Lakor is dubious at best, because he TELLS us he does this, when it's obvious he does not because he'd know He'd die to Gotrek.

Meanwhile, Everything in Berserk has been manipulated and controled, and Femto can literally write the story as he wants now as the IoE has made him Humanities primary judge.

You know fuck all about either setting outside of Lexicanum shit don't you?

>Be'lakor in fantasy rewrote reality and the entire timeline several times to ensure that the End Times happen.
>Be'lakor
Someone sick Gotrek & co on him.

Oh hey.

It's fucking CARNAC. That's why you're so autistically raging in this thread.

You'e getting angry people BTFO of chaos!

N'Kari is the most powerful of Keeper of Secrets, yet he got BTFO by Tyrion.

Slaanesh got murdered by two "Lesser" Gods in AoS.

Dragon's in Fantasy are known to match Greater Daemons.

Bret and Empire heroes have killed plenty of Greater Daemons.

>>asserting that 40k must be stronk & other must be weak
Nice strawman, asshole.

>>sword made from their own power used against them still manipulated
Try to use a Khornate Weapon on Khorne, see how well it goes.
>The Sanguinor pushed Ka'Bandha's shit in just by dropping him from a big height
>guy implied to be Sanguinius reborn suplexed him from orbit and destroyed his physical form
>An'ggrath lost 1 on 1 with Hector Rex, who, while might be psychic, is still just a human asshole in power armor
>An'ggrath killed a whole company of Grey Knights beforehand and Hector is a fucking monster psyker that was functionally turned into a space marine, and he knew his true name, and he still barely won
> A Bloodthirster got killed by a herd of carnifexes running it over
Again, fucking Tyrranids are OP as shit. They're more then giant bugs.
>Skarbrand was defeated by Gillyman shooting him a bit
Didn't Guilliman run away?
>A Lord of Change got killed by a lone Fire Warrior
>taking that dogshit game as canon
>All you've been doing is claiming a buncha nonsense about control over time and space with nothing beyond claims reminiscent of a secondary using a wiki
Kind of like this whole God Hand wank, eh?

>Dwarf Guts can kill Be'lakor
>Normal Guts can't kill Femto

Ergo, Femto is stronger than Be'Lakor, the strongest Daemon besides the chaos gods ever.

Ergo, the Godhand are above Greater Daemons.

>land of the dummy retards
What makes you think Westeros is the land of the dummy retards

>Be'Lakor is dubious at best, because he TELLS us he does this

He doesn't tell. He does. Everytime Archaon died or strayed from the path of being the Everchosen, Be'lakor reset the entire timeline and rewrote reality. It's in the damn novels you moron.

I mean for fuck sake, one example from the start of the book has Archaon's mother aborting him only for Be'lakor to undo this and return things as they were.

>when it's obvious he does not because he'd know He'd die to Gotrek.

He didn't die to Gotrek.

Don't accuses others of not knowing the lore when you fail this bad at it.

>muh complete manipulation of causality
>TWO motherfuckers in the setting have escaped their fate and are now immune to it
How retarded do you have to be to miss this? You're no different then a child thinking the magician is a god because it doesn't understand the trick. I have tons of books and codexes to back me up, what do you have beyond your retarded speculation, hyperbole and missunderstanding of concepts and the source material? Get the fuck out of here.

>Mad Shadow Lord tells you things are happening
>They must be true

>He thinks Guts and Skull Knight have escaped their fates

Jesus christ read more Berserk. Your pathetic appeal to authority falls on deaf ears because you're arguing Greater Daemons can somehow kill reality altering manipulative Astral beings from another setting, when a fucking Cannon can make a Greater Daemon his bitch in reality.

>N'Kari is the most powerful of Keeper of Secrets, yet he got BTFO by Tyrion.

Who had a portion of Khaine empowering him. He had half the mantle of Khaine already when he fought N'kari.

>Slaanesh got murdered by two "Lesser" Gods in AoS.

Slaanesh wasn't murdered, you cunt. Helpless Slaanesh was kidnapped. And it isn't really Slaanesh. Slaanesh is his realm. That is just the avatar directing it.

>Dragon's in Fantasy are known to match Greater Daemons.

Some of the weakest of them maybe.

>Bret and Empire heroes have killed plenty of Greater Daemons.

Name some.

The only one I know was a Bret Lord that was possessed by Khornate daemonic rage.

Sorry, Sealed into a Gem then never makes it to Age of Sigmar :^)

Your Shadowlord wank is pathetic Carnac, he's discarded and useless.

1) Gotrek didn't kill Be'lakor

2) Gotrek hit Be'lakor with the Axe of Unbinding an anti-Chaos weapon that the dwarfs to kill the Chaos Gods. It only knocked him down but didn't kill him

3) Be'lakor is the strongest daemon prince, not strongest daemon

>>They must be true

Again you show you didn't read the novel. He doesn't tell. He does.

>he thinks a daemons physical form is all there is to it
Holy shit.
>reality altering manipulative Astral beings
You mean literally any daemon ever?

>s-strawman!
>literally can't stop misinterpetting shit
>doesn't even remember that a daemon prince is still a chaos god's bitch & can be made into a spawn if sufficiently deemed deserving

>K-Khorne on K-Khorne!
>Khorne shit
>not Warp shit in general
>Chaos Gods teaming up because Tzeench did something
>Chaos can't even make Abaddon or Archaon loyal to specifically them & not their own goals

Be'lakor escaped the gem and he has a few lines of lore in AoS.

Hew totes gonna be in Season 2 when they explore the Realm of Shadow and the Shadow Daemons of Ulgu.

>yfw UNRIVALLED is stronger than anyone
>yfw he can KoH the Warp & Demonbane
>yfw Arondight is beyond world level & beyond warp level

>B-But every time chaos loses, it's because chaos loses to a God or wants to lose.

This is hilarious Carnac. You make excuses at every turn for every slight that happens to chaos.

No, Tyrion was not empowered by Khaine when he first fought N'kari as he stalked the Everqueen

HAHAHAHAHA, This is why Chaosfags are laughable.

Gotrek's Axe isn't some magic god killer axe you fucking clown, it had a Rune of Unbinding, you know an Anti-magic rune that is often used as a dispel scroll. You fucking retard.

Also, in the same wankery novels, It claims Be'lakor is second only to the chaos gods. So which is it Carnac.

>H-He's totally in AoS, Y-You'll see

HAHAHA

Maybe he'll die to rocks again.

>>doesn't even remember that a daemon prince is still a chaos god's bitch & can be made into a spawn if sufficiently deemed deserving
For the fifth time, how the fuck is this relevant to anything?

Khorne was an example retard. Try it with any god.
>>Chaos can't even make Abaddon or Archaon loyal to specifically them & not their own goals
Because they're literally heroes of legend tier men with incredible wills? And they still serve them?

Is Carnac actually Melvin?

Actually, he's had no lines in AoS at all. It was Morathi with the shadow Daemons in Ulgu. And to add insult to injury, his rules make him an absolute bitch.

We're talking about 40k you fucking retard.

Why do you enjoy being wrong? Everything you said is wrong. Let me download the novels and BTFO.

>It claims Be'lakor is second only to the chaos gods.

What? In noble hierarchy as he is their Firstson but in power it was never stated.

Chaos Gods are faggots

.t Archaon

Carnac is just a bitter Phil Kelly retard who starts going REEEEEE when people don't think Chaos is the be all and everything of 40k.

>He's the firsborn
>The Prodigal son of chaos
>B-But that doesn't mean he's the strongest

It quite clearly sets him up as that though Carnac, and then a stuntie smacks him to death with a metal object and Malekith shoves his Anal bead prison up his bum never to be seen again.

It' why you started wanking off Archaon in AoS afterall.

>daemon bitches
>worth anything to their bosses besides blood fountains, sex toys or other degrading roles
>treating daemon bitches as anything important on the totem pole when other daemons bully them for being human

>Khorne example of being able to do his own shit.
>Can't do everyone's shit
>Didn't even do own shit enough to prevent Skarbrand from dirtying his armor

>legends
>rape baby who eventually became a Chaos God
>guy who still hasn't won yet

Holy shit, why does Berserk attract so many retards? Reminds me of the time some retard claimed Guts would beat Virgil because ''Virgil is a demon and Guts specializes in killing demons''. Holy shit.

>‘The Rune of Unbinding was crafted to slay the Chaos Gods,’ said Grimnir, returning the reawakened axe to Gotrek’s grip. ‘You’ll find it useful.’

>‘You should have taken it with you in the first place.’

>‘Originally I’d planned to. But strong as I felt, I knew there was a chance I’d fail. And if I did then I needed there to be something of me left behind for my heir to follow in my steps. My avatar in the End Times.’

The Axe was meant to kill the Chaos Gods.

>>B-But that doesn't mean he's the strongest

He was nerfed by the Chaos Gods to elevate other daemon princes. His entire storyline revolves about him gathering up what he had lost. Still he is far from being the strongest daemon.

>It' why you started wanking off Archaon in AoS afterall.

Actually, I was rooting for Archaon way before the End Times happened. The Archaon novels is what raised the star of Be'lakor in my eyes. What a great villain. No wonder he was voted as top fantasy villain

Virgil has a pretty low power level actually.

>weaker than Mundus
>No Cutscene tier crazy.

>Grimnir
>Knowing shit about Runes

Oh Carnac, you use horrible books written by terrible black library writers then whine when GW promptly ignores them.

Be'Lakor was a terrible Villain and that's why his actions in "Slayer" are ignored and forgotten even in the end times.

You keep spewing retardation, so let me make this as clear as possible. The relationship of Daemon Princes with their gods and other daemons has ZERO to do with their power and capabilities. So stop bringing it up.

>>Khorne example of being able to do his own shit
What?

>>rape baby who eventually became a Chaos God
Insanely impressive, yes.
>>guy who still hasn't won yet
>guy who lived in Hell for 10000 years and still owns his will and soul and rules an army out of a nightmare by being the baddest motherfucker around

>Virgil has a pretty low power level actually
Not compared to Guts, lol.

Reminder that no DMC5

>Loser who wins by plot proxy
>Loser who wins by plot proxy 40k.

Daily reminder, Abaddon is holding the SWORD THAT MADE THE EMPEROR RECOIL IN TERROR and He was still unable to kill a fat man with a cigar and a magical girl.

>>Knowing shit about Runes

You saying his his fellow god in charge of smiths whatshisname would create a faulty axe for him to use on his journey to kill the Chaos Gods? You crazy.

>GW promptly ignores them.

The Slayer novel was its own contained story within the End Times. It's events didn't matter to the Incarnate storyline except for the fact that Be'lakor's failure there made him go to the Wood Elves forest for plan D. Be'lakor mentions him trying to one-up Archaon through many schemes but to no avail in the gw books

>Gotrek manages to teleport from being at the North pole to carrying the White Dwarf in the final battle.

So did he also have a Rune of Santa Claus?

Abaddon choose to torture Creed rather than kill him.

And the only reason why Celestine is alive was because Greyfax blinded

>>Loser who wins by plot proxy
So, every fictional character ever?
>Abaddon is holding the SWORD THAT MADE THE EMPEROR RECOIL IN TERROR and He was still unable to kill a fat man with a cigar and a magical girl
THAT'S plot proxy. Abaddon didn't kill them solely because of plot.

>Top kek. A Primarch would wipe his ass with them.
>Yes. A measly Primarch without the slightest ability to resist being manipulated by narrative powers would be able to defeat the Godhand, literal Plot devices given form

Because everyone in 40k has actual Causality resistance right?

That was most likely Grimnir, not Gotrek.

Gotrek stayed in the Realm of Chaos.

>Chooses to torture Creed
>By giving him a snide monologue before he needs to run away.

It's literally described as Gotrek.

Grimnir is also bald.

>muh causality
>muh narative
>measly son of The Emperor with the power to resist high-level warp influence wouldn't resist GH second-rate destiny manipulation

Does Void actually control Causality? Yeah sure, he talks about doing it but do we have any reason to take him on his word? Like a man who did his own version of the Eclipse is rather high on the "inherently untrustworthy" scale.

>relationships
>muh best selection pool
>muh quantity and quality of selection pool
>n-no! That's r-relevant!

>Khorne handling his own shit
>Best Bloodthirster rebels and must make new one
>even took tiny scratches from his attacks
>needs to team up with others to defeat Tneench shiny item
>isn't even fully in control of all warp stuff

>Rape baby who is all "Why didn't Sigmar save me?" as he desperately pulls out all his tricks to not die from Sigmar in a setting where enemies spent years softening each other up
>still hasn't won and Emperor still having time to give stories to custodians

He tore off his arm and was choking him.

And Celestine stabbed him in the back forcing him to let go of Creed. Before he could go after them, the 8th Cadian regiments swarmed in to defend Creed and Celestine forcing him to teleport before the pylons shut down the Warp completely.

>Holy shit, why does 40k attract so many retards?

Fixed that for you my friend. Now go back to wanking off about how much your Greater Daemons would obviously win against everything else despite getting BTFO by pretty much everyone of note.

Godhand are basically given privy knowledge that they're basically pawns to the designs of Humanity anyway.

Femto is the one with explicit "I am now the main character" tier causality, but it's never implied any of the Godhand are weaker than the others

>his fellow god in charge of smiths whatshisname would create a faulty axe
>wife eaten by Nagash
>Elf Gods dying
>Chained up by time AoS starts and pleaded Sigmar not to ask why

So the big bad scion of Chaos needed to run away from Normal Humans.

>>measly son of The Emperor with the power to resist high-level warp influence wouldn't resist GH second-rate destiny manipulation

No, a measly son of the Emperor who has been fucking shown to be vulnerable to Warp influence would get fucking reamed by beings who can literally change the narrative like how a child flips through a fucking picture book. Why is this so hard to understand for you 40ktards?

He has depowered by the pylons. A skilled marine he is, but no marine can take on an IG regiment by his own.

No, his Sword was depowered by the Pylons. Unless Abby is taking the magic steroids, then I laugh even harder

the Fall of Cadia says that blessing and power of the Chaos Gods were removed from him by the Pylons. He was just a normal marine.

You don't know how CSM work? Ahh..you trolling.

Because Berserk is absolute top-tier and claiming that something would beat them is wank?

>despite getting BTFO by pretty much everyone of note
>losing in their own setting makes characters weak
It's amazing how unaware of your own retardation you are.

>muh omnipotent godhand
>greatest servants are glorified mutants that would get assraped by a single average Space Marine
Can't make this up.

So Abby is a pussy without the chaos magic juice?

>who can literally change the narrative like how a child flips through a fucking picture book
*citation needed
Also what the fuck are you doing on Veeky Forums, in a 40k thread you fucking weaboo scum?

Berserk is unironically a story about how a group of mid-tier Greater Daemons started terrorizing random backwater planet #439573.

Nope. Just a marine.

>It's amazing how unaware of your own retardation you are.

And it's amazing how much of a Reddit tier 40k wanking fag you are. Bet you subscribe to "Muh Omnipotent Chaos", or "Muh unstoppable Ultramarines" lore too, huh?

>>greatest servants are glorified mutants that would get assraped by a single average Space Marine

Say hi to Shiva as your little Space Marines get ground into paste. Unless you are actually deluded enough to think they can kill the damn thing.