ICON ICX

last chance b4 it hits KOREA

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/binance/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I only have a little over 1k, but can someone give me a timeline of what to expect and when we lambo?

sonm and maybe dcorp they both have strong teams behind their shit and already booming

Took a 50k loan, my money is on the way. Going all in. Already have like 80k ICX of this god coin.

One Life opportunity boys

fuck, jelly bro

I bought yesterday at ATH and i don't give a shit. Comfiest long run in a while

this is antshares all over again lol. will make me retire user

comfy as fuck

I wanted to buy these with euro's bros.
Does anyone have a redpill on icon short term prospects vs my possible buy in's? (eth or btc. OKEx do usd) and best of luck with your bags lads

Daily reminder that mainnet/wallet/DEX are coming soon. Mainnet will bring more listings, and probably a KRW pairing. Reminder that most Koreans stick to Korean exchanges. Reminder that this thing hasn't even begun to pump.

what is coming soon? q1 , q2?

Do you really believe that the gooks will allow their blockchain to be worth less than chink's NEO?

This year. ;)

Where are you guys buying this?

been lamboing since day 1

binance

I want to buy but I'm afraid if I dump my AION bags AION will moon. What do?

fuck off pajeet

Was at the gym that's why my ID changed. Why would my post imply that i am a pajeet? Fuck off autistic newfag

Because you can't speak proper English? Fucking streetshitting shitskin.

I have my funds on kucoin,
what do???

Take half out of AION and put it into ICX.
Don't go all into anything. You'll get rekt.

There's no reason other than your extreme nocoiner jealousy that you're so mad at him kek.

is it going to be listed on kucoiN???

Obviously not a nocoiner, brainlet. But he obviously IS a pajeet. And you're a scared little bitch >w-what do I do g-guizeeee can somebody please hold my hand while I trade?

buy or fucking not?
fucking autistic ironic niggers

Myetherwallet custom token. Move it to ledger nano s

>Obviously not a nocoiner
No, clearly it's not "obvious" that you're not a nocoiner. You're poor and upset newfag.

Well it clearly is obvious. Are you done being a scared little faggot now or do you still need moral support along with a blanket and bottle of warm milk to make your trading decisions? Little pussy.

>Well it clearly is obvious
You didn't post anything that would prove otherwise and the way you write is autistic and hilarious. Typical nocoiner just venting.

What's the market cap boys

rando mquestion. where can i see how much volume is being bought and sold of a specific coin on binance?

I clearly have more coins than you though. Whereas your entire portfolio consists of one coin which you'd need to dump in order to buy some ICX. Grow some balls and stop asking Veeky Forums for moral support to make trading decisions. I can smell your pussy from here.

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/binance/

You still repeat that like a toddler but you have zero proof. Remember, the only reason you opened the thread was so you can vent like a moron. Also I never said I only have AION. This isn't about me, it's turboretards like you who have zero input and just vent.

The proof is in your post, brainlet. You said you need to dump your only coin in order to buy ICX. Its obvious youve been lurking Veeky Forums for two weeks max which is why you need so much assistance and help from anons making the simplest decisions.

how the fuck is this antshares all over again

how much is enough to make it?

Why do you say last chance? It getting listed on Bithumb?

Can you even read lol, I said AION bags not "I'm all in AION" you need to lurk more if you don't fucking know what bag means. You're projecting hard just stop posting. For your own sake.

You're afraid because AION is your only investment and you'd literally burst into tears if it mooned after you dumped. Fucking onecoiner you literally learned what bag means 3 days ago.

Now you're just making zero sense and damage controlling. I said stop, you can stop embarrassing yourself. It's okay, next time lurk more yourself and take a nice cold shower or something so you don't slam the keyboard.

>p-please stop posting you're hurting my fee-fees
Welcome to Veeky Forums, faggot.