What are the best weapons for four-armed people?

What are the best weapons for four-armed people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dcfV6yUUMhs?t=1m58s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Melee.

Magic.

Same as for two-armed people, a gun.

Pacifism.

Two spears/great swords/polearms
Four longswords/lightsabers.
Two shields and a weapon from the first list
Nothing as they grapple you and twist you into a pretzel.

For settings with modern/sci-fi weapons
Four machine pistols or two LMGs; you already won't be accurate dual- or quad-wielding, so just focus on replacing all the space around your target with lead/lasers.

Tonfas

Chakra
Sword
Trishula
Mace

But if you only have four arms, you are small time anyway

Controlling the spice

Ninja stars

Nun-chucks.

Sword and shield in upper arms. Daggers in lower arms. Assuming you have the focus to control all your arms as well as a human can control two, you can hold people off with even mediocre swordsmanship and still shank people with your daggers. Only the best two-armed fighters can defend against three blades at once.

Love

Why not use something like a spear or two and double/triple shield to become your own Phalanx?

Pikes.

That works too. Two big shields and a long spear and you're a small shield wall. Basically any weapon arrangement that two men could use as a combo works.

In Dwarf Fortress when I'm playing bug men I usually go with
>shield
>shield
>short sword
>war hammer
>two-handed sword
Two shields for extra blocking power, short sword for cutting into organs, war hammer for breaking bones, two-handed sword for killing blows.

Making hurtful remarks about your opponent's mother.

Teej you so snarky.

If you mean a race that looks something like Goro, then 1 hand should probably hold a reasonably large shield to protect them from arrows, their main weakness because of their large stature. Other 3 have a lot of good options, as the race like that would excel at hand-to-hand combat against average human warriors. A sword, dagger, and an axe/hook, is one example. So they could deflect the enemy's weapon with a shield, use their axe to hook the opponent's shield, and stab him with a dagger and/or sword. Keeping one free hand can also be an option, as that allows you to grab the opponent's main hand, and for a race that has 3 more arms it's a clear advantage. Polearms would also be pretty great. Imagine being able to hold a pike and shoot a bow or a crossbow at the same time.

pressure cookers filled with nuts, bolts, and nails

Four pens.

Leto II has no limbs.

Checkmate limbiests.

gun, sword and board

Belt-fed one handed automatic guns. Four of them.

Ooh, I did this once.

I did this in Savage Worlds after the GM made the mistake of allowing us to make our own alien races. After building a 4-armed squidman, I picked edges to avoid the multi-action penalty, then chose two of the most powerful available two-handed weapon, which happened to be Chainsaws.

The only downside is that in Savage Worlds, rolling a 1 on a chainsaw means you hit yourself, and I was rolling twice per turn.

Now I think of it, it's a miracle I survived the campaign.

8 Halfhand Daggers

Hell yes

I wonder, why there are no four-handed painboy patient units of orks. They could have double the dakka! Or be both dakky and choppy! Or be choppy as fuck

>a gun.
Why? You could carry four.

Dual light staves

you son of a bitch

But totally, a pair of polearms, halberds or spears.

This character is one of many reasons Sheev did nothing wrong.

four shields

Can't help but notice he's still only using two arms there. Now if he was doing a Grievous or had blasters in the other two arms, that'd be impressive.

he uses both arms in other scenes, he's using the second pair to complete the spins before immediately passing it back to his main hands.
youtu.be/dcfV6yUUMhs?t=1m58s

Oh yeah, I forgot how awe-inspiring Grievous' 4-armed style was

I'll try spinning, that's a good trick

Damn, I forgot how good Clone Wars got later on.

How's rebels? worth watching?

Worth.

>GM made the mistake of giving us freedom so I abused his trust by going full munchkin.

In SW:The Clone Wars,we were served a Clone trooper being gunned down,executed on camera
A Jedi was executed
A beloved padawan was sentenced to death
and What do we get in SW:Rebels?
A B-Wing with a stupid laser beam that penetrates a frigate shield thats unpenetrable

Yeah, if i'm being honest I do regret that. It was my second campaign ever, and I didn't realise how disruptive it was.

Still makes for a good story though.

To be fair, Clone Wars only really got good in Seasons 4/5, the first two and to a lesser extent 3 were nothing to write home about.

Is it shitty all the way through, or are there some good moments? Any versions of pic related floating around?

Probably on /co/, I unfortunately can't give much unbiased feedback to Rebels, I watched about 12 episodes with a friend and we didn't get sucked into it like we did TCW.

You're obviously opinionated, but I forgive you. "Rebels" has nice characters in a Firefly-style space adventure. Sure, it's annoying at times, but overall it's good. And it has plenty of dark moments as well It's worth it for Anakin vs Ahsoka and Maul alone..

Also, the fact that you mentioned some random SW expanded universe tech """"lore"""" fact makes you look like a person who enjoyed the regulation of taxation of trade routes episode of Clone Wars. Don't be that guy.

>you're obviously opinionated
>I interpret your opinion to mean

I don't like what you like. I already mentioned I was biased, so get over it. Rebels isn't as immersive, exciting or visually appealing as TCW was.

Dual longbows.

Four glock18s

Polearm and two (spiked)shields. You get the reach and the devastating blow of a pole-aerm, without sacrificing deffence.

One huge shield. One two-handed pike.

Same reason why double-wielding pistols only works in fiction - you still only have one pair of eyes to track the target and one prain to cooridante your aiming. Adding more guns would lower your accuracy. There is no benefit in having extra firepower if it cannot hit the target.

Nevermind that you can just carry a two-handed gun to get BIGGAR BULLUTZ and MORE DAKKA.

I think Stalin said something about the idiocy of putting multiple cannons on a tank when you can just put a single bigger cannon on a tank instead. (Which makes the Mammoth Tank from C&C a bit ironic).

Those Yoda solo episodes in the final season are the worst canon thing they've done to the force since midiclorians.

Spear, Shield and either a Bow or Crossbow.

Dual dual wielding

PFFFFFFFFFFFT

A spear in one pair of arms, and sword & shield in the other. Or a polearm and shield and a javelin.

Four fourbarreled blunderbuzzes

Four Shields. No one can beat you if they can't hit you.

Two crossbows. You can reload one while shooting the other.

Defensive
>light, long spear
>shield
>shield
>hand for grabbing/switching weapons around

Charging
>shield
>shield
>shield
>Lance

Ranged
>Crossbow
>Loading hand
>AoE magic
>binoculars to watch your carnage

Grappling
>Head
>arm
>arm
>leg
dismemberment.jpg

Giant slayer
>Rope/Free
>Rope/Free
>Climbing pick
>Climbing pick
with small hammer+big stakes ready

One big shield in two hands and a spear and shortsword in the other two.

>There is no benefit in having extra firepower if it cannot hit the target.
You want ta know 'ow I know yer a grot?

Lower arms use and reload a crossbow, upper arms have a large shield and a spear. Two more one handed melee weapons hang from the belt.

With the range weapon in his lowers hands he can bend over to reload his crossbow while covering himself with the shield. If a rider comes at him (the bane of ranged units) he and his brothers can serve as their own pike formation (the bane of cavalry). The extra melee weapons (something stabby) would be in case a large group of infantry gets too close.

A formation of these guys on a battlefield would be bullshit.

two shields, two spears. SHIELD WALL

Medium sized stabbing swords.
Long swords would get in the way of each other.
Any weapon you need to swing around would also get in the way of each other. Same thing with multiple polearms.
You could use two arms of the same side to wield a huge shield, and on the other side use a spear on the top arm to hit far targets and a sword on lower arm to hit close targets. You should also get a good plate armor to protect your back.

A big weapon and two shields.

Four guns, each twin-linked

Or four combi-bolters
This should have more (You)s. Four Doom Super Shotgun-tier weapons would be powerful.

Or four weapons with three shots each.
So you can have twelve shots
Which is more than enough to kill anything that moves :^)

Something they can spin with

See, what you do is shoot so many bullets that one's bound to hit.

Bows and crossbones might have some potential since they can shoot at a faster rate.

>makes you look like a person who enjoyed the regulation of taxation of trade routes episode of Clone Wars.
A true patrician?

>prain
>cooridante

Are you having a stroke?

Staves

Sword'n'board'n'sword'n'board.

Like this but also can stab a bitch.

Alternatively- dual wield heavy crossbows.

Really big, heavy-draw bow. Imagine what kind of force you could put into an arrow with two arms worth of muscle on the stave and two arms worth of muscle on the bowstring.

HE WILL BE FUCKING INVINCIBLE

According to Schlock Mercenary: the Fobott'r, a race of bipeds with four gangly arms (and mohawks that are actually separate organisms, a benign parasitic / useless symbiotic plants that root in their scalps, which the Fobott'r trim and sculpt as a display of sexual potency) are superior users of crew assisted weaponry Mostly because they can fire, stabilize, and load a heavy weapon as an individual with the same. The first Fobott'r to sign on with the crew attested to his ability to fire four guns at once, but he was quickly shut down when the recruiter snidely reminded him that he only had two eyes. Fobott'r are very sensual, especially when it comes to physical intimacy...though they do not display any significant measure of gender dimorphism, making them one of the few species i don't think Veeky Forums would fuck.

Coincidentally, the Uniocs, a fat-bodied species with only one gigantic eye on the top of a stalk that many people mistake for their head, their actual brain is in their torso, but all the important sensory bits are up top. They are fantastic snipers despite lacking binocular vision, because their single eyes evolved with a far superior perception of depth of field, and can rapidly dilate and contract and shift utterly imperceptible amounts for maximum visual acuity.

two shields and two spears

Holy fuck, you could shoot a pike into a shield wall and impale a whole column!

Check out these guns

You can customize that as well, for example you could run sword'n'sword'n'board'n'board

More arms means more swords

Ask Matt Easton.

I'm not sure what specifically I'd want if I had four arms, but anything that could ensnare or disable would be nice. If I can tie up / engage an equal number of the opponent's arms, I come out ahead because I've got more to work with. If you could ever grab hold of your opponent, he'd be in serious trouble. Just hold him with two hands and knife the shit out of him with the remaining ones.

2-handed weapon, and a tower shield

But how many legs do you have?

12 katana.

A radium rifle.

>defensive melee
two shields, spear, flail
>defensive ranged
two shields, spear, javelins
>offensive melee
two long-swords, two-handed hammer
>offensive ranged
shield, javelins, bow&arrows
>overkill melee
made-to-order four-handed sword
>overkill ranged
cluster crossbow (think Detritus' Piecemaker) that takes four arms to pull

4 Guns

2 ship masts

Three shields one spear.

Like some sort of stabby turtle.

guns, big guns

Four-handed sword.
Guts a weakling

>not playing a six-armed crab man with 6 katars

Two sets of spiked chains, slice and dice Bob

spear, shield and dagger.
spear to kill at range, shield for protection, dagger for an enemy that gets close