Explain this faulty, unstable design Guillibaes

Explain this faulty, unstable design Guillibaes.
>hurr durr it's gonna do robot karate and shit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taijitu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hurr durr it's gonna do robot karate and shit

(OP)
hurr durr it's gonna do karate robot and shit

Actual answer tho:
It's shaped like an unstable lanky bastard because Eldar are shaped like unstable lanky bastards.
Easy of piloting, since the ghosts are already familiar with unstable lanky bastardry.

As to why Eldar are shaped like unstable lanky bastards...

(DP)
hurr durr it's gonna do shit robot and karate

Space Magic, I don't have to explain robot karate and shit.

>hurr durr it's gonna do robot and shit karate

Supa Robotto Karate suru! Biggu Robotto tatakai, minna iko ze RETSU GO! www

wait, why the fuck does it have a taoist symbol? did the eldar visit ancient China or something?

hurr durr it's gonna do robot kung fu and shit

I love this new meme.

But still, the eldar are supposed to be the most technologically advanced, yet their Wraithlords have a super flawed design. Even the clumsy SM dreads have a better design, as they won't be toppled by a gust of wind, like those awful joints for a huge machine. Humanoid design doesn't work with that size and weight, unless you make them squat.

You clearly don't know how robot karate and shit works.

A dread is a wonky box on stubby legs. A Wraithlord can jump on it's top, do a slavic squat, poke it in the sensors, then do a backflip and a superhero landing.

It is not a flawed design. It is a greatly superior design, it is just something completely different than a dread.

>A dread is a wonky box on stubby legs. A Wraithlord can jump on it's top, do a slavic squat, poke it in the sensors, then do a backflip and a superhero landing.
I want to see this shit

dreadnoughts are better at robot karate because they look more like robots

also their german name is cybot, which is the superior name to phantomlord

dredonts may be better at robot sumo.
me too mang

Durr hurr it's gonna do android kung-fu and shit

>also their german name is cybot, which is the superior name to phantomlord
When talking about German 40k names nothing beaths the Schwarmfuhrer

Eldar tech is so off-the-wall it's basically space magic by this point, the Wraithlord probably weighs less than a fifth of a dreadnought and it moves with the power of Warp-bullshit.

So it's space magic, I ain't gotta explain shit about robot karate.

where can I get this template?

>Made out of wraithbone
>No physical pilot
>Powered by soul/warp
Your confusion is unjustified op.

Oldgods.

>unless you make them squat.

You fuckin dumbass, that'd be a strategic weakness against Nids.

Seriously, is there a lore explanation for this or did GW just hope that white people would be totally unfamiliar with Taoism?

Using the souls of your dead to pilot stuff comes with downsides. Mainly that the dead aren't very good at learning new things, so they have to be given something easy to operate.

More likely, GW didn't give a fuck.

That symbol wasn't invented by Chinese and was used by Romans and Celts way before them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taijitu
For same reason why necrons use ankhs and cartouches or symbol of Chaos is invented by English writer in 60s you dumb fuck.

That article mentioned nothing about any Europeans using the symbol

Also a lot of chaos are humans, they could have brought the symbol

You are piece of shit.
Not fucking every cultural reference and inspiration should be considered part of fictional universe.

Watch NGE and you practically get the same shit, lanky bastard robot included.

As someone who is usually happy to sperg out about giant robots being shit because they handwave away the problems with the squared cubed law, wraithlords (could) actually violate it much less than your usual retarded anime Mecha.

Because it's wraithbone, and also a psychic construct, they could be light as hell, sung into suuuuuper lightweight forms a la spun nanofibers, with their bulky weight being psychically added mass.
Obviously, scifi writers are usually idiots with no sense of scale and GW is particularly bad, but that's an off the cuff explanation for any other physics nerds.

"Unlike the Chinese symbol, the Celtic yin-yang lack the element of mutual penetration, and the two halves are not always portrayed in different colors.[28] Comparable designs are also found in Etruscan art.[5]" the color and specifics of this example on the eldar are definitely chinese, not European.

>guillie
Roboute is not banging that Eldar for fuck's sake.