CYOA General

Ya'll niggas can't even into new threads.
Last thread is pining for the fjords:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Custom World

>Reincarnation
>Melancholy

>Compendium
>Love Interest
>Home

Just live out eternity in a gloomy gothic world of my own creation, without memory, time, or worry. Sharing the millenia with my true love, forever wrapped up in each other and in the beautiful but dark emotions of our little world.

You forgot the pasta

Pastabin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

>Naga
>appearance change
>enhanced intelligence
>portal to a fantasy world

Become a qt naga. Travel to fantasy world. With enhanced intelligence learn adventuring skills and maybe magic. Become adventuring qt naga.

I've finished 3 more sections to my post-apocalyptic C.Y.O.A.; any criticism or comments are very welcome, especially regarding points balance and such.

Part 1, skills.

Part 2; first half of the weapons list.

Part 3; second half of the weapons list.

Secret Lore Build

>Greater
Nebeyulibod (the cure for death)

>Intermediate
Svadnivzoxr (knowledge of underground political and criminal groups)
Lifranat (ancient tomes and esoteric scrolls)

>Lesser
Sebodva (knowledge of her city)
Vabalac (knowledge of greater beings)
Ihrxan (divination and astral projection)

longbow is strangely expensive, and the last line of Large Bioweapon is cut off.

All the good options are in the top row.

>Contrasting Powers
>Superpower
>Bonus
Complete omnipotence.
No other choice matters anymore.

Hey guys,
starting on the 6th page I've been teasing since before I even fucking finished the CYOA.
Anything in particular I should be sure to put on it?
So far all I have in mind is:
>Sebastian checking in with you one last time
>Explaining the exact rules for the war
>Listing the 2/3 mystery box options?

What do you guys think?
I'll throw the CYOA up because I keep getting asked to anyway.

Perhaps how the subjects of each house sees the girls and peoples of other houses. It would add some outside perspective on the situation and give you some room to expand on the background of the setting.

And, boom.
Go nuts.
I'm gonna go to bed, but I'll lurk from my phone if you guys need me.

You're starting to get annoying.

Asking again ,does anyone have that gay roommate CYOA, trap, gamer-bro, and cute were some of the options, it also had a second page.

And, of course, because that's sorta boring, have an actual build.

>Appearance
Current Appearance Bonus [2]
Sister [2]

>Personality
Energetic [1]
Suave [1]

>Contrasting Powers
Super Power Bonus [7 [3+4]]
Complete Omnipotence (with the caveat that said powers can't be used to harm each other physically or mentally

There's two points extra, but they're not really necessary.

Can Vignette heal psychological wound?
Can I use S-12 on myself to implant happy thoughts?

What are the sections you have planned?
How many points are we taking into consideration?
Is it tiered for challenge levels or what?

Skillset menu is currently set for full kill, depending on your players you might want to include kill for me or sneaky kill, or peaceful diplomat caravan except not really haha kill builds, and of course actual vegan builds that kill using animals or don't kill at all. Maybe you have done these already, maybe the tone is less serious IDK.

If I have learned things about post apocalyptic wastes from watching Rimworldfags is that I want the option to take a maneater beast and train the shit out of it until its my maneater beast and had maneater children that killl for me. Be sure to include these alongside vehicles and shit.

What else... a few combos spoilered as usual because people seem to like secret boxes?
Lately everyone suggests slaves, minions, henchmen and companions, don't get swamped by this, introduce just a few and complete the list from suggestions, three threads in one weekend should be enuff.

Of course, options to go beep boop borg or mutant abomination.

Thanks. I noticed the bioweapon line cut-off just after I posted it.

As for the longbow; it's 2 more points than the crossbow, which seemed about right to me. Do you think I should reduce it? Maybe the crossbow should be a little cheaper as well?

Celestial God.
Magic, Wisdom, Offense, and Defense.
Health and Trading.
With any luck, such boons will be more than enough to get an edge over other civilizations. With my luck, I'll be a footnote in history under the Mythological Deities section in an obscure manuscript.

I have a total of 10 sections planned:
>Setting,
>Character archetype,
>Abilities,
>Skills,
>Weapons,
>Vehicles,
>Equipment,
>Companions,
>Missions,
>Resolutions to missions.
So far I've done settings, archetypes and abilities (which I posted in previous C.Y.O.A. threads) plus the stuff I posted here.

Currently I plan to give the player 150 points to use, but I may change this if it turns out ot be too much or too little.

It is not currently tiered for different challenge levels.

I plan to make it so that there are different ways to resolve the missions, and most will have at least one peaceful way to do so.

As regards your desire for a killer pet; yes, one of the vehicles available is a mutant beast, which can be upgraded for combat, as well as the equipment list featuring an animal companion which can also be upgraded to a savage creature.

The resolutions to the missions will be spoilered.

The abilities section already contains options to play as a cyborg or mutant.

I'd like to request that someone post the Of Men and Magic cyoa. Both parts, if you would--I know some people don't like page 2.

>Mystery box
Maybe choose what kind of city you rule over?

Requesting Magical mentor

idk, it just seems to me that they should be significantly less than guns. I don't know when I would ever pick a longbow over a small bioweapon, for example, and they're only 1 point apart.

I love comfy CYOAs

>Room Type
Log Cabin
>Entrance
Other - Draw a portal in front of me with my finger
>Physical Items
Auto-Veeky Forums, 200% Comfy, NormieStation, Gaymen PiiSii, The Rest, Veeky Forums hell yeah, /diy/ zone,
Veeky Forums As Heck, Veeky Forumsbulous, Ocean Man, Aesthetics
>out (-2 Items)
Beaches, Forest, Grassland
>Companions (-2 Items)
I don’t think I have to choose anyone of the below categories, as it says I can summon as many
companions as I want, but if I had to choose something I would choose True Love.
>Abilities/Extras
Inter-bot 9001, Very Own Soul, Last Resort, HQ HQ, Attractive Forces, Aether Orchestra,
Machines Learning, Believe It, Skinship, Min-Max (3)

I don't like her very much, but I guess Penelope is the one with highest chance of giving you smart children.
Her parents were prodigies, and so was her, what indicates that big part of her inteligence is genetic and able to pass to next generations.
You are also supouse to be very smart, so I guess there's a fair chance of children with her being very smart too.

Is it autistic that I made up a whole storyline about my village?

No, user. It makes me a little happy.

OMG how dare you not include the pastebin in the OP1!!1!1!1!!!!
You killed the autist!

There's been some discussion about what exactly being the King of Zodiac means in terms of powers and responsibilities, so that could be good to include. Something that prompts the reader about what happens after the war's over.

>tfw I can't take Happy Merchant because taking it with that rugged masculine handsomeness perk breaks all immersion

Hey, what's that one CYOA where you get a waifu that you can upgrade, but you have to take vows like "vow of kindness" and "vow of charity" to get the points to enhance her?

What the fuck?
You get raped by your student if you don't fuck them?
The fuck what?

how would you like a RWBY CYOA's weapon system to work?

Sexually deprived witches are dangerous.

I suddenly don't feel bad about not reading the CYOA yet. I think I'll skip it if I have to be raped.

SDA just probably hasn't masturbated lately, ignore him.

I got the first page.

I think it would be bood if you just give the option to make a weapon and add a cost for each new form and some prices for diferent abilities or spetial forms like your weapon can become a termo and you can sneak it

Are you actually planning on making a cyoa? Or just asking?
I don't think you can. You can't add a "sharpness" stat because maces are blunt weapons, and stats for the guns will not go well.

The entire point was for it to be a waifu thing, SDA even admitted that he wanted it to be lewder but couldn't settle on how he wanted it. No shit you shouldn't read waifu CYOAs if you don't want to fuck the girls.

I'm making it right now, and that's why I ask. I don't know if I should make it super oen ended like our last one, or sort of guided like the titanlands weapon cyoa beri did.

yeah, for something in this kind of universe that may be best. ill keep thinking on it

The author said you get raped. It's hard to ignore that. I'm not fucking my students and I'm not getting raped.

Is it really rape if you enjoy it though?

I would much rather have it open ended. The way the old one is written with the perks is fun.

One user murdered his student and sacrificed her to something so there's that route too.

But not too much maybe some options for adventures or the cannon and/or oc characters.
and more non cannon semblances!

Stop playing waifu CYOAs and not fucking the girls.

I don't enjoy being knocked unconscious and having my body violated by a person I thought I could trust.

Oh right. I forgot you'd be unconscious. Where's the fun in it if you aren't awake during it? I mean, I can understand being paralyzed, but who wants to just be told that they were raped instead of experiencing it firsthand?

Can you post the setting, archetype, and abilities sections?

Why are you replying to me and not the guy making the cyoa?

>Not enjoying waking up with a sore pelvis covered in sexual fluids with the dawning realization that someone used your body as a glorified dildo.

>Asking for a wip
Disgusting

why not? is not like he is not going to read it besides I was adding my opinion about the openendednes so...
kek

>tfw the narrator is a childhood friend and total bro who assumes you're straight and wants to set you up with a girl

CEASE THIS
TOO CLOSE TO HOME
WAKE ME UP

If I want to make any critiques of the WIP I have to see the whole thing.

>Knuckle-dusters
>melee

yeah, I'll probably end up doing that.

I'm definitely trying to make it big, quests and companions are on the list! I probably won't be making OC's, but maybe ill add some user build to the companion list.

But what if the narrator is a homosexual?

WHAT THEN

>maybe ill add some user build to the companion list.
Nice!
But I don't think it'll go well if you let us team up with the characters from the school. You would screw over the plot, unless you want that.

I'd have a lot more sympathy for you if you weren't such a faggot about it.

>narrator is a childhood friend who happens to be gay too and you love him so you thought it was destiny but he is not attracted to you at all, says you're like a brother to him, and then spends the next 5 years going from one abusive ex bf to the next using your shoulders to cry on but is still not interested in you
>when he's not crying on your shoulders he just talks about how wonderful his current bf, how handsome he is, how big his dick is, etc. HOW MUCH HE LOVES HIM

AAAAAAAAH
I need cyoas to forget! Don't remind me of real life here!

It'll be the same conflict, but I'll probably make the main characters be teammate-able.

Can I befriend Neo's Neo?

eh?

What about the sugestion of fusing dust with your body?

Like... her ice cream?

I don't think that's a thing.

It is whe have Cinder as an example and the lore video about dust explaining it

>Vedic
>Aurarian Order
>Vera Wietmarschen
Vedic seems like the most potentially powerful magic, and the Aurarian Order gives me a good chance to study it. I'm also into mechanical stuff so I like Vera's major. Also, since I might be doing some forbidden or taboo magic Vera doesn't seem like the kind of person who would try to stop me.

I'm really liking that picture. It has possibilities

Yeah, he said you get raped out of love :^)

i'll rewatch the lore of remnant series

I don't think that will work well but you're the boss.
I call dibs on Yang's tits.

Yeah just at the end it says that is posible to waive dust into clothing and even fuse with your body~

>Cinder as an example
She also has bullshit Maiden powers
Sure. I want to lap up her ice cream. I want to taste her rainbow.

It was funny. More so because I would have waifu'd Ruby if I read the CYOA as a waifu picker. But sleeping with your students really IS a serious breach of professional conduct...

She's obviously a romantic at heart.

As far as you know, this is like Ancient Greece and it's considered good, proper, and professional to take your student as a lover.

Only if they're male.

I said like Ancient Greece, not an exact clone of Ancient Greece.

>As far as you know, this is like Ancient Greece and it's considered good, proper, and professional to take your student as a lover.

Neat idea for a cyoa. Let the player choose the age range and then go nuts on the rest.

thanks for the CYOA Zodiac Brides Guy
I can't really decide on single bribe yet as many of them are good choices

>I can't really decide on single bribe yet
Freudian slip?