Chaosfags actually think they stand a chance

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i love the necron

so i am biased towards seeing the necron win

probably by spamming pylons until the eye of terror closes

>nobody kills the fleshbags but us

Chaos is so retardedly focused on the imperium, they aren't realizing that the Necrons, Tyranids and Orks are all threats to their plans

>nobody kills the fleshbags but us
Villains fighting over who gets to kill the hero is the best trope

>all those monoliths

Ah the good old days.

>The Monolith! We destroy that, and this is over! CHARGE!

>>The Monolith! We destroy that, and this is over! CHARGE!
>But first we have to get through this moving wall of steel and death rays! CHARGE!
Ah yes, I too like the Dark Crusade intro.

Just you wait, soon a chaosfag will rush in and start screaming how Chaos has actually already won because they are multiversal, invincible and time has no meaning for them and they are best stepdad.

>bitches at Chaosfags
>posts a picture that has the Necrons losing

The Transcendent C'tan has been freed. So the monoliths and obelisks nearby going to get shutdown. After it's done destroying the Lord of Skulls, it will vent its fury on the Necrons and the royalty of the planet before leaving.

Worse still, that it's freed presence will attract a much larger C'tan shard to the planet dooming the Necrons.

Meanwhile the daemons will overrun the leaderless Necrons.

>yfw a xenofag near you pretends to be relevant

That hurt to read. They need to start paying more so they can get better writers ASAP.

I think each c'tan behaves differently depending on how insane they are. Don't Nightwalker shards try to reassert rule the Necrons instead of destroy them?

You mean Nightbringer and no. The Nightbringer is the most dangerous shards to use because its the most hateful towards the Necrons.

All the freed C'tan Shards so far (Moulder of Worlds, Void Dragon, Nightbringer) just laid waste to the Necrons rather than trying to control them.

Explain why is it bad.

See, I liked Necrons better when they were more stoic death-machines - and before you say anything, yes, I know that I can still play them like so, and I do appreciate that they've got more options and personality, but they lost the Weight of Having a God backing you up once the Cthan became shards.

therefor, Chaos is superior, because atleast their gods weren't killed by lowly machine-people.

Do you actually think that is good writing?

No, I am just curious what makes it so bad.

Personally I was bothered by the over abundance of metaphor and exposition forced into an individuals perspective.

>Hmmm I'm standing on a planet experiencing an extinction level event
>That God being over there is really powering through the planets core like a blowtorch through flesh isnt it?
>How do I know this or have the time to think about it?
>Because I'm the authors way of explaining to the reader whats going on XD

>The Transcendent C'tan has been freed.
it still looks under the vault's leash to me

also
>implying implications

The daemon engine thingy stabbed the vault and broke it. And that's not a leash. That's just lightning trailing its flight.

And there is another factoid about the Necrons. They mostly suck at melee. Their codex says so. There isn't enough Lychguard to hold the line against the swarming bloodletters and chaos engines. The warriors will be chopped to pieces for allowing the daemons to get this close. Of course that's ignoring the pissed off C'tan above.

>poke superscience cage capable of containing a god
>it breaks
yeah, nah

Ah, Chaoslets; when will they learn?

>>poke superscience cage capable of containing a god

With a reality cleaving daemon sword.

warpswords are only described as a physical manifestation, you must be mistaking them with something else

>implying the superscience cage doesn't continously resist the reality cleaving energies of a god anyway

Nope, the sword went through it looking at the picture.The swords wielded by daemons are said to cleave through stuff like it hot butter. It looks like it damage the systems of the vault which unleashed the C'tan. Even in ideal conditions it's a struggle to contain the C'tan inside the vault since its powers corrodes its cage which forces a small army of scarabs to counteract the damage. It seems added with the damage inflicted by the daemon engine, they lost the battle.

Another fact about the vaults. They are used to house C'tan shards that are too powerful to be controlled and contained through normal means. That C'tan is not meant to exit its cage which means that the Necron royalty are pissing their withered breaches.

>the sword went through it looking at the picture.
look better, it's in front of it, warpswords are not that big and are not other daemons' swords, it's a physical manifestation
>It looks like it damage the systems of the vault which unleashed the C'tan.
to you

>That C'tan is not meant to exit its cage
it didn't exit the cage, the cage is formed by the field of the canoptek construct and the vault to which the energies get distributed; emergy fields can have numerous forms, do you have a proof saying that the c'tan in question isn't moving within said distorted energy field (that btw wpuld explain why the shard isn't already destroying everything in the vicinity of its path)?

another proof that the shard is not out is that the canopteks are not broken but are instead illuminated by the energies collected from the c'tan

>look better, it's in front of it, warpswords are not that big and are not other daemons' swords, it's a physical manifestation

Nope, it's stabbed in it.

And what you said makes no since at all. It's downright dumb.

>to you

Everyone.

>it didn't exit the cage

It's outside the cage. The rest of your post is bullshit headcanon not supported by any depiction of the vaults. Try again.

The C'tan Shard went to the biggest threat in the vicinity which is the Lord of Skulls.

>Nope, it's stabbed in it.
Nope, it isn't
>And what you said makes no since at all. It's downright dumb.
you make no sense, that sword would barely cause a scratch on a machine that has to constantly repair the damage caused by a caged god

>Everyone.
factually wrong

>not supported by any depiction of the vaults.
except this one that clearly shows a not-unleashed c'tan, as it is literally leashed to its intact and functioning vault

if that was a trail it wouls be strongest near the c'tan while it is thicker near both the canoptek and the c'tan; exactly like an elastic leash under strain

the lord of skull is barely the biggest threat around to the c'tan with all those necrons and warmachines ready to activate anti c'tan protocols