Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

'One of the most upgraded units in the new game' edition.

>Previous thread
>Warhammer 40k 8th Edition: "Leak" Compilation
bloodofkittens.com/blog/2017/04/26/warhammer-40k-8th-edition-leak-compilation/

>Your daily duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=YqApHA3L2Cc

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format:
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases:
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs:
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>8th edition FAQ:
warhammer40000.gw-hub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/04/New-Edition-of-40K-FAQ.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2017/05/26/new-warhammer-40000-primaris-space-marinesgw-homepage-post-4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for best Primarch.

First for what's today's teaser?

first for islamophobia

Sanguinius returns when?

You know it is going to happen

With any luck something that is not totally worthless

Also GSC Breeders are going to be announced tomorrow

>Putting Onager Dunecrawler together
>"DON'T GLUE THE LEGS TO THE LITTLE THING THAT HOLDS THEM TOGETHER"
How the fuck do I actually finish building you then????

Probably to save Baal because Abby's giant warp rift makes it possible.
I've been praying for it to happen for a long time, user. Daddy's coming home.

If we just swapped it for Wahhabiphobia we'd be much better off, honestly.

Of course that's also the state sponsored religion of Saudi Arabia, so...nope.

And that's why I'm not in politics. Back to 40k!

any chance of a /pol/ free board.... just once... please?

any chance of a 1d4chan free board.... just once... please?

Bit late to this, but in the missions preview:

Why the hell does the underdog player get command re-rolls instead of just command points? You're going to be ~200 points behind for each one, so it's not like it's enough of an advantage to make up for the lack of forces.

I guess those people who said we were going to be setting up closer to the enemy were mostly wrong. Standard mission is still 24" apart. Only missions which are 18" apart seen so far are a narrative one and one where you are along the diagonal, so you have more room to deploy back from the front line.

So Veeky Forums, how is GW gonna handle GSC allies? Obviously they'll have the Keyword, but what about AM?

More Primarines stats, they said so yesterday

>setting is literally /pol/'s wet dream

Primarines

>hating on old Veeky Forums
Fucking newfags, i swear.

>We’re back tomorrow with a look a look at some more stats for Primaris Space Marines.

Does anyone know what Camo Netting will do in 8th edition?

If it's anything like Smoke Launchers then Guard Armor is in a seriously solid position going forward.

Providing a -1 to enemy shooting is waaay stronger than a +1 to yoyr own cover save; I for one am going to enjoy using smoke on enemy necrons and marines and telling my opponent 'you shoot like guard now.' If camo works the same way I could tell them to roll like orks!

>MFW you hit a Baneblade on 5s

>For 10,000 years the Chaos Gods have held Sanguinius as a hostage
>Whole time being tortured and tormented with the fact he couldn't stop Horus
>The Red Thirst was just him being tortured and trying to reach out to his children
>Cock-sure Chaos Lord reveals the all but dead Primarch to what remains of Angels and successors after Tyranid shitstorm
>trapcard.exe
>Bangels and comany go ape shit berserk succumbing to the Primarchs unmuffled psychic vision

/pol/ has a board to talk /pol/ shit, do it there.

do you see /mlp/ or /vr/ shitting up entire threads? No you fucking don't

keep /pol/ in /pol/

So nothing worth it.

I like the new models, but if we could have an entire decade without marines release I would not mind. And I fucking play ultramarines.

>stats

I want more models damn it.
And Chaos big marines while we are at it.

Phobia implies irrational fear.

Last I checked there isn't a fundamentalist state called the Christian Union of Nebraska and Texas (CUNT) influencing young Christians to suicide-nailbomb a bunch of teenagers at a concert while all the moderate Christians seem totally incapable of pushing back against CUNT in the war of Christian ideas.

To bring it back down to earth, all the other eurasian brown people minorities in Europe aren't producing enough terrorists to maintain monthly multiple-casualty attacks in western countries. If Islam wasn't the problem then presumably we'd see some degree of Sikh, Hindu, or perhaps Buddhist terrorist attacks against those dastardly white supremacist Europeans, but we don't.

>anything that isn't ultra liberal is le ebin /pol/ boogeyman meme
I'm not a /pol/tard but for fuck's sake you're just making it worse by complaining so much about one user who's probably a fucking larper
just fucking ignore it

So, have the remaining symbols around the xenos icon been identified?

The GSC are tomorrow. I mixed thing up sorry

Are there actually going to be any restrictions on what allies you can take, other than all units in a detachment must share a faction keyword?

Possibly they will just give GSC (or the more human looking ones at least) the astra militarum faction but not the imperium faction.

>as anti-left empire as it can be
>white people still losing on every front and are on the verge of extinction
Is /pol/ just another jewish trick?

holy shit, I thought nothing could convince me that bringing back Sanguinus wasn't pants-on-head retarded but I can totally dig this

The only big marines are plauge marines.
Just convert some man, its going to be super fucking easy

>muh old Veeky Forums
Because le ebic 1d4chan maymays totally aren't stale shitty reddit memes now, amirite?
>hurr ur a h8r
I didn't know we had niggers on this board. I thought they mostly stayed on /b/ and /soc/.
/mlp/ is explicitly stated to be a containment board. There is an entire global rule dedicated to it. /vr/ doesn't even have fucking users, gonna use /toy/ or /po/ as a comparison next?
You know what I do see though? /v/ and /b/ derailing threads here. How many times has this fucking thread derailed into metal gear/DoW shitflinging?

That's what I'm hoping. I want those forgeworld goodies.

But unlike real life the white people are actually fighting for their survival and not letting the xenos (ie. jews) cuck them to death.

Its not that big difference against bs4:
Lemanruss with +1 armor against melta: 27.5% chance to wound.
Lemaruss with -1 to hit but no armour save: 25% to wound.

Thanks user :)

Maybe tanks with camo netting can dig in or go to ground or whatever than infantry ability to get double the benefit from cover is called. Or possibly just not need to be 50% (or 25%, whichever they go with) obscured to get cover benefits. Lots of options.

>metal gear/DoW shitflinging
honestly I have never seen that

>:)
and now I reconsider the whole thing

We are in limbo thanks to the new edition.

So we are getting invaded by autistic retards that bitch about everything like that's all.

Wait till 8th shows up for a more traditional bitching

There was one time I vividly remember about 3 or so retards debating how much of MGS's good writing was actually due to Kojima. And plenty of times we get "hurr le snake is le X character in 40k xd" like we did in the last thread.
DoW shitposting is more often due to one group not wanting it on Veeky Forums and the other saying that "it's Veeky Forums culture so it should be allowed". That's very common these days.

Haha sorry, as a writer it feels good to have people like you're ideas, I forgot myself. Good luck in this shitstorm of a general friend!

Except they've been Red Thirsting since inception.

It's why Sangy almost fell to Khorne, to cure his sons.

You're probably thinking of the Black Rage, which started post Sangy death, and causes them to think their Sangy.

warhammer-community.com/2017/05/26/new-warhammer-40000-primaris-space-marinesgw-homepage-post-4/

>i don't agree with him so he has autism
Do you actually have any arguments to back your point up or are you just going to fling shit like a monkey?

THEY'RE LATE
REEEEEEEEEEE
How do I report them

Why the fuck are the forgeworld Leman Russ turrets so expensive? £17? Really?

>T5 W6 A5
holyfugg

What do the missing rivers mean on the cover of 5e rulebook?

Goddammit GW.

Oh good point, always forgot it was a seperate problem even though Death Company are some of my favorite units lore wise

So those Inceptors are literally dropped from orbit?

yeah I get that, it's just a pain.

the Community page of the day threads don't seem anywhere near as shitted up though

10" move. Nice.

Just noticed the Ld of the sergent is different. How does it work with battleshock? Do you roll vs. 7 or 8?

>marinelets will be useful in 8e! I swear!

Probably 8 of its like old editions

Primaris just made marines pointless.

I love how GW loves to make overlapping units that are clearly superior to their counterparts

>Just convert some

Am i supposed to sand off all these fucking eagle chests?
Will Chaos even have an option for big marines that arent god affiliated?

>literaly mentions how deveststor squads benefit most from the Captain Aura

>M10
HORMAGAUNTS BTFO
NIDS ON SUICIDE WATCH

For fucks sake, I knew they would do something like this.

It's a fucking Captain, they're not the best of the best, they are the cheapo generic HQ you get when you don't have many points to spare.

This bumfuck captain is just as good in melee as the Swarmlord and almost as resilient. A Captain should just be a Space Marine with some kickass gubbins like a 2+, an invun and some ded killy weapons, not just straight up be stronger.

Should I expect T5, W4, A4 Company Commanders? 10 wound Farseers?

I don't see no grav on Primaris Marines.

Haven't seen point values, put your autistic spergs away for a couple more weeks

>need primaris captain to make little guys workable
>mentions hellblasters after devs to remind that marinelets are 2nd rate space marines now
Have fun replacing your whole collection.

Everyone in the game has insane wound count now user.

>those guns are basically hand held heavy bolters (albeit, with a much reduced range).

So each Chad will have Heavy 6?

S5 AP-1 D1 Heavy(?) 18 (6 guns × 3 shots).

For the same Power as Rubrics? Sign me up.

>he cant cut a half mm of iconography off
git gud scrub

That's what you get for turning on Emps, user!

Yet.

Incest squads are just better bikes and assault squads. Unless they some how make Primaris so point prohibiting, marines are a dead faction

>Inceptors drop in from space

So they intentionally look like that.

Yep, they're being retarded on purpose.

Oi lads, havent played aince around 4th. Getting back into 40k because of 8th, not sure if i should go deathwatch because ive waited along time for them or tyranids? i love the dinobugs too amd already have a few
>thoughts and opinions on both?
>thematically i enjoy them both equally

> 3+ sv
so he is just a like a chapter master on a bike, with 2 extra wounds?
wow, much op, such gains, marenlett blown out
come on lads, you guys are better than this

I'd assume assault guns with 12''-15'' range.

Guilliman didn't change, his statline was pretty much static except for the obvious change in how WS and BS work. This is just "Gotta make the new stuff better" syndrome that is suffered by every release...except Orks.

>doesn't have 2+ save

WTF?

>slower than a current assult marine
HA!
YOU ARE SILLY

>It's a fucking Captain, they're not the best of the best

It's a Primaris captain, and they say in the article that characters have more wounds now.
I wouldn't put a 5 wound Farseer out of the question.

>as it should be
>orkfags eternally btfo

Each squad of 5 of these guys is 100 points at least. They have one weapon in the squad.

It's the armor. It gives him +1T instead of +1Sv

Ya. I was guessing 12-18" for range. Heavy might be a let down of dropping to BS3. But either way. Their stats made me like them more.

naa, doubt it. 4 wounds for elfs mages is my guess

>just as good in melee
I mean sure, he has a 2+ weapon skill. But his movement is shit, he's not gonna be wounding things nearly as well, and even when the swarmlord has 6 wounds of his twelve left he has more attacks. Its pretty clear the toughness bonus is only from the gravis armor, this guy doesn't seem to have an invuln and he's still strength 4. Hell, the real surprise is this loser still isn't LD 10. So all told he's slow, can't take a bike, and even after the wound inflation that's happening with 8th he can still die to a single lascannon hit. Hell, he can't even get artificer armor. So all gravis armor does is bump up your toughness and add a few wounds. Sounds like a pretty reasonable alternative to artificer armor or terminator armor.

>All this obverblown butt hurt
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
man, the new cap isnt THAT impressive, and all primarines look to be more expencive than chosen.
STOP BEING SO DUMB!

Well, which one?

I was thinking assault guns so that they can shoot&charge. Or does non-assault guns prohibit charges anymore?

I choose reddit

Why not both?

dont know until 8th
stop asking, you memelord

>I wouldn't put a 5 wound Farseer out of the question.

We know from Melee Weapon article Chaos Lords have 6 or less Wounds.

We know that 2W (in 7e 40k) Daemon Heralds have 5W in Age of Sigmar.

My guess is 2W HQs get 5
3W HQs get 6

W8 4 8 M8

Both depending on the kind of game I'm playing.

To give a reason to take the terminator armor

>This bumfuck captain is just as good in melee as the Swarmlord and almost as resilient.
No, neither of these is true

Just because they both hit on 2+ doesnt mean anything on its own, their weapons matter

We don't know. Assuming it will... unless the Incessors get a rule / Keyword to ignore it.