PRL PRL PRL

Who else is being saved by this little fucker over here. Everything red except my oyster pearl.

> Whats in a name.

delete this..

U Mad?

this was an excellent buy at 0.00007eth
i bailed out because LOL, it went fucking parabolic. the bitch continued to rise. fun night, best of luck to those still strapped in. not satly ;'(

With a market cap of 8m there is still allot of room for gains. But this is not investment advice. Just the reason why im still sitting comfy on my PRL.

yeah but then you realise literally a white paper...take the money and run i guess. ill buy back in next week

>no working product
>invest in a webpage

That's literally 90% of crypto you're describing now.

this.
investing in a webpage = kek
making money from a webpage = double kek tyvm

I made it cause of this coin, and it's just going to keep going up!

Is this still only on etherdelta?

Literal shitcoin being developed by a Psychology major. It's already been pumped to the max.

That, and their telegram is fucking cancer. It's like 12 year old WoW players orbiting the one girl in the teamspeak server. Everyone is trying to suck dev cock for gibs.

Delete this thread you fucking moron
Stop postng this gem

Is it possible to buy in this now or should I wait it out?

It's not a gem, it's a shitcoin that will get pumped by the devs and dumped onto FOMOing retards looking for the next moon. One or two sycophants might get lucky enough to get in on the pumps. Look for it to have a sawtooth pattern for a few months until the team exits with whatever they've made from normie suckers.

The team already sold millions when it was dirtcheap you mongloid. Pople bought it all up.
Keep on being poor and retarded.

T. Doesnt know about binance soon

Billion dollar market cap coin here

Shill me on this now because I'm trying to decide to buy this or onion?

u mean EOS or ADA?

Thank you based PRL

Strapping in for more gains

Shill me anons

It went parabolic a day after leaving the shittiness of etherdelta into something resembling a functional exchange - kucoin.

It will be on binance soon.

How high will pearl go?

Once Binance, easily 100k market cap. If team is consistent and delivers, 1B.

Give me one source that it's going on binance ever. Or that literally anything is happening with this project.

>this kills the scamcoin