Tfw people on this board panicking about BTC dip

>tfw people on this board panicking about BTC dip

>tfw know by just learning the most basic elements of TA and meme lines the bottom floor for BTC was in the range of 10k-13k

>tfw there are still people on this board that are against TA, but it literary predicts almost any price

>mfw you retards still won't learn any TA

Good speed user

Woa, you must be a time traveler since you're predicting bitcoin's past in the future.

Monaco man will make you rich, definitely

is this Monaco shill in every thread? he doesn't even care if it's unrelated lol

FPBP and TA fags eternally BTFO

>Bought at 19,500
>Sold at 12,500

FEels good

doing Veeky Forums proud

This image was done yesterday, while everybody was panicking and I was laughing my ass off trying to calm people.

Monaco is an exit scam coin

>still won't learn any TA
pls explaain

Can you TA the price of ICX?

There is nothing to learn but ritual. TA is voodoo and it does not work.

TA is a meme
as good as astrology

>tfw there are people who actually panic sell

>tfw there are people who dont buy the dip

ok, then tell me how to learn the basics of TA, user

kek, literary retarded

somebody has to pay for all these fucking lambos cunt.

I'm pretty sure Veeky Forums doesn't know what shorting means and that you can make money when a stock goes down LOL.

But everyone draws the meme lines different! It's especially evident when the prediction fails, there always is some other guy who can explain in with different lines after the fact... Before the event is not clear which interpretation to pick, but when one turns OK: right: yay TA is infallible !

Knows nothing about TA, yet talks about it hahaha.

Dude, TA isn't some magic tool that maybe works or doesn't. Some people are really shitty at TA, some people are really good. It's your own diligance to learn it and see if it works or not.

>''Look mommy he hurt my feelings by pointing out stuff I don't know and don't want to learn, let's cherry pick few people out that were wrong with TA and it means it doesn't work''

How do i learn it ?
guide me to resources senapi

TA
> crypto-pseudoscience that works only when it works
> if it doesn't work it's because you dont know how to use it

You fucking faggots are like slant eyes at a baccarat table reading "signs" and "patterns" in the LCD screen.

I'd say I hope you all go broke and kill yourselves but I'm convinced 99.98% of you had to scrap the barrel to put 1000 dollars in.

You have literary everything on youtube and google, just learn it.

being so mad about something you have no idea of, that you start to trash talk about it

How did you finish school? Didn't they teach you to have some common sense about subject you wanna disscuss, before you go into debate/argue over them?

momy pls gib milk

''mommy I don't know anything about TA, but this guy knows and is saying it works. Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, he hurt my feelings''