Is it possible to survive a lovemaking with a daemonette?

Is it possible to survive a lovemaking with a daemonette?

Depends on if you've earned enough of Slaanesh's praise.

She doesn't love you, she is a daemon

It depends, both on your own prowess and Slaanesh's favor, but either way you'll enjoy yourself during the act.

This even If she rips you up your last words will be "worth it!"

Absolutely!
Though it's probably impossible for you to make it through without coming away irreversibly corrupted and with an odd craving for waffle fries.

Yes, in older continuity.
Dark Elves summoned them to make orgies more exciting.

The question is not "Is it possible to survive a lovemaking with a daemonette?".

The question you should be asking is "Is it possible for a daemonette to survive lovemaking with me?".

... Yeah but wouldn't Dark Elder not care if the orgy turns into a Red Wedding? I mean their definition of exciting tends towards the red in tooth and claw.

Yes. I had sex with all of my daemonette models and I lived to tell the tale xD But I wish they would make more female guard models so I could have sex with them too

man, and i thought i had a tiny penis

Wasn’t turning everything to stone because she was so ugly in the myth?

These are the hardy men from the land of /d/. They operate on different standards than most.

/d/warves of the white-stained halls...

That is one version. The other one is that she was raped by Poseidon and then cursed by Athena.

Mighty /d/aemon hunters, they've seen things that would give the greatest among men pause, yet continued nevertheless...

What is it with Greek gods and rape?

Plaguebearers love you, don’t they?

It's like a really bad soap opera where the three CEO brothers of a major corporation can't keep it in their pants and have to deal with the consequences of it (not really since nothing bad happens to them)

>three CEO brothers
>three
Poseidon and Zeus? Sure. But I don't remember Hades being an asshole.

Why nobody slept with chaos?

He basically kidnapps her and then tricks her into eating food from there so she's stuck. The only reason she can leave is because Demeter would have destroyed the world in a never ending winter if he didn't let her out.

That's, like, kid stuff, compared to what Olympian gods did on daily basis.

Depends on who you are I would say. If a daemon prince of Slannesh decided he really wanted to give that Daemonette the D then I don't see it going bad for him.

If you are Guardsmen number 111111343 and got really drunk one night and thought it was a good idea I hope you like dying.

Hey, at least I won't die a virgin, right?

> tfw you are cucked to death

At least you die the way you lived!

Isaac newton died a virgin bro. Are you saying you are too good to die in the same state as one of the smartest men to live?

Because he was an abstract concept rather than a deity, and as such had genitals incompatible with the laws of physics.

Being a virgin doesn't make me smart. Just makes me insecure around women.

Newton was insufferable and felt mutual disgust with everyone he ever met.

Whores bro. They cost around five to ten dollars depending on the region.

Plenty of desperate fat women on the internet. Just don't tell them where you live.

This is also only one telling. The Rape of Persephone by another telling is the original definition--she was seized by Hades and brought to his realm...after falling in love with him. Demeter=crazy overprotective mother (who'll kill the worldto get her daughter back? What?) and would never have let them get married, so as a wedding present Hecate came up with the kidnapping story and a wild goose chase.

Kind of nicely corroborated with other stories of Hades, as he's really the only man in the Pantheon who isn't a rapey dickbag with no sense of responsibility.

Not if you are the sort of person who has to ask