Sup Veeky Forums

Can I get some examples of Fantasy Muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

infinitythegame.com/faction_HAQ.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemond_VI_of_Antioch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not without converting to Fantasy Islam first, infidel.

Just have a stroll on down to /pol/ or r/the_donald, I'm sure they'd be delighted to feed you fantasies about muslims

W-what is a fantasy muslim?

The fremen

It's not really fantasy, but Left 4 Dead is a fairly good depiction.

Like how Dwarfs are fantasy-scotsmen who are also vikings

Fremen are cool.

the githyanki/githzerai are pretty much the fantasy equivalent of Shia / Sunni

Does history = fantasy in the mind of a cuck?

remove kebab

Their absence is 100% justified
Who would ever want to interact with a muslim, ever?

Al Qadim

>remove kebab
>posts a picture of teutonc knights
I know this isnt Veeky Forums but please do some reading before you make posts

infinitythegame.com/faction_HAQ.php

>implying islamies would let people dress like this.

cucked game.

Folks around those parts seem to confuse the two pretty often

gb2redit pls

>Implying all cultures can't take part in the joy of kebab removal.

Remove Borscht?

The Blackblood Empire from Chronopia are fantasy not-Ottomans. An empire of Orcs and Goblins run by Ogres. The only thing they lack is any actual proof that they follow a religion.

Qunari?

Clan Assamite of WoD: Vampire are predominantly (though not strictly) Islamic.

Are you posting this randomly or because Ramadan starts tomorrow?

Got a jej out of me, well done.

It's Hacked Islam, dude, they merged with California or something.

Why would you put fantasy muslims in your games? I thought we played RPG's to escape from the terrible realities of life. Although I guess it could be fun killing them in the game.

> what are the centuries of Arabic jihad, conquest of Spain, and rape of France, the post

As soon as I saw the thread I knew I had to post that.

Only cultures with racial bonuses vs kebab are:
Iberian
Polish
Hindu
French

Cultures retards think have bonus damage vs kebab:
Serbians
Germanics
Anglos

fuck off please

Can't do fantasy and Islam.
I don't think that you can use magic and be a Muslim, unlike the little bit of leeway you get in other faiths.

This.

Gay Muslims are the funniest Muslims.

I was more referring to the fact that teutonic knights removed European paganism instead of kebab

I thought the guy had a massive cock at first

Are you fucking retarded?

>Everything I don't like is /pol/ because I have no sense of humor.

This guy gets it

>ywn commit genocide to lithuanians

Anyone else wish we still had quest threads on Veeky Forums?

What about other kebabs. They're pretty good at removing kebabs of a different flavor.

Also related.

this thread is very obviously a thinly veiled /pol/muslims thread. it's okay to not like muslims--i don't either--but there is a time and place for whining about them.
protip: that place isn't here.

That's complete horse shit considering Muslims believe Muhammed ascended to heaven in a ray of golden light

See that's where you've got /pol/ all wrong. The beef is with islam, not anyone who is Muslim.

What about cocaine flavour kebabs?

cx trihard

This could totally be a genuine topic for a good thread, but let's not pretend this is that thread.

You're not interested in responding to the genuine examples posted, you're interested in posting anti-Muslim memes from /pol/. Well, you have /pol/ for that.

Isn't sex with men considered straight if the muslim is the one doing the penetration, but homosexual if the muslim is the one being penetrated?

>folks
>>>/tumblr/

Yeah, Muhammed was special and could do miraculous things.
But in a fantasy game he'd be a cleric, paladin or some other sort of divine caster.
Not a wizard.

I think you forgot the Hungarians there, bub. They get +2 to Turk-slaying rolls, and a +1 to blocking Mongol Scouts.

> what is the difference between clerical magic and arcane magic, the post

that doesn't mean a thread for complaining about islam belongs here instead of /pol/.

also, you're a moron if you think "i don't hate muslims i hate islam" is an acceptable statement.

Why is sargon in that image?

What did that post say about /pol/?
Getting awfully defensive there.

>can't do fantasy with islam
>he'd be a cleric, paladin or some other sort of divine caster, not a wizard

I see you're a big fan of goalmoving. What other hobbies do you have?

looks like loss.jpg to me

Ah I dunno, the "back to /pol/" name may have implied it.

It doesn't belong in here either way, there's a dedicated board /pol/ for such things.

>what are the centuries of Christian crusades, conquest of Africa, and rape of South America, the post
Protip, all civilizations have been equally "evil" through history, the only difference is the muslim countries are a couple centuries behind us due to constant war.

Well yeah, you can't do fantasy and Islam.
Just having clerical magic available wouldn't make it into Fantasy.

Or maybe the fantasy Islamic group just don't use wizards?

The more things change the more they stay the same. Douchebaggery never changes.

Serious answer:
The Redgaurd in the Elder Scrolls games are based fairly heavily on Moorish (and therefore a branch of Islamic) culture.

Remember back in the middle ages the stereotypes of Muslims and the Christian west were essentially the opposite of what they are now: Christians were busy killing each other and burning heretics and such, whereas the Muslim Arabs were making scientific advancements.

If you want to make up your own not!Muslims, then perhaps a race of mathematician-alchemists with a penchant for poetry?

>Protip, all civilizations have been equally "evil" through history
>equally
>down to the last enslaved child
Do you even realize how retarded you sound?

I said bonuses not racial hatred.
Which would be hindu, iberan and kebab.
But specially kebab and iberian(lotta kebab).

>The New Islam
>"New"
Pay more attention.

It's a completely acceptable statement. You can hate a religion without hating it's followers. Are you implying thats not true?

>roleplaying games are banned on Veeky Forums to make room for more /pol/ threads on Veeky Forums

Underrated

>M-muh crusaders!
Defense and retribution for 800+ years of oppression and genocide.
>M-muh a-africas???
Defense and retribution for 800+ years of oppression and genocide.
>M-muh americas?!?!?
Civilization, banned from slavery by the best woman who ever lived, very good standards of life and became hellholes after independentizing themselves.

t. Spanish

Ah, yes, because Christians never enslaved anyone.

>Do you even realize how retarded you sound?
Well, do you?

Vete a mamársela a la momia de franco, retrasado.

>>M-muh a-africas???
I didn't know Africans spent 800 years going to Europe and genociding them

Ok, historyfag here to fix all of your retarded asses.

Firstly, the consensus is that the Crusades were defensive reactions to the Moorish Conquests of Iberia and the Turkish atrocities against the Armenians and Greeks (yeah, Turks just really hate Armenians for some reason throughout history).

Secondly, the scramble for Africa wasn't religiously motivated by any stretch of the imagination. Certain countries *did* use religion as a justification, but they also used the excuse of 'civilizing Africa' as an excuse too. Neither of those were really the motivation- which was, as always, to expand the resources of empire.

Now, you do have a point with South America.

>what are the centuries of Christian crusades

You mean the ones to take back the land Muslims conquered? Or are you thinking of something else?

I think people fail to realize that if you make all atrocities equal and "you can't criticize X, Y was equally bad" then you can't hold colonialism, etc. over Europe. And if it's ok for Muslims to do bad stuff now, then it was ok for Europeans to do their bad stuck back in the day.

'sup dumbass, the problem doesn't lie with Islam; word-for-word it's only as barbaric as Christianity and plenty of people water it down just the same. The problem lies with subhuman Muslims and Muslim countries.

Ever heard of Abdul Al Hazred? The fact that some goverments prohibit it doesn't mean people don't do it. You're Bible doesn't exactly encourage magics either, btw

The French conquest of Algeria was a response to the Barbary pirates raiding and enslaving throughout southern Europe (though they got as far north as England on some occassions).

>Impliying both are islam

Auxiliaries are a thing user

>the only time Christians conquered Muslims was during the crusades the post

Almost the entire Middle East was under the control of the British or French empires within your grandfather's lifetime.

>clerical magic isn't fantastical

Crusades were defensive you fucking sand niggers

>historyfag
>Firstly, the consensus is that the Crusades were defensive reactions
lol

It is fucking superb that you have posted that interpretation of the Crusades and that interpretation of the scramble for Africa next to each other. That is some nutso doublethink. Let us ignore every single noble leader of the First Crusade, and the Byzantine Emperor's own reaction to it, and the concessions sought by Rome from the Byzantines, shall we?

No actually the problem is islam. Christianity had multiple reforms throughout history, islam has not. They preach the same shit they preached 2000 years ago and that's the fuckng problem. They think it's still ok to treat women like shit because their holy book says it is.

Abdul Al-Hazred was made up by Lovecraft

Pretty clear the OP wasnt intending for that, just the legions of terrible posters that shit up the thread

>The ummayyad came from um, the sky!11
t. sudaca
Enjoy independence, it's YOUR fault you're a shithole and yours alone, the faster you understand this the faster you'll improve. Protip; you'll never admit you're a retard and will always be a hellhole

i love this ironic post pretending to be a liberal, i know it's one because i too role-play as a liberal or communist redditor some times

>Pretty clear the OP wasnt intending for that
Yeah, there's no way that a thread with gay muzzies in the OP wasn't another /pol/ bait thread like all the other /pol/ bait threads that we've had on Veeky Forums this week. OP is a good boy and this thread was not intended as a beachhead for today's /pol/tard spam.

You should image search the OP image on some of the Veeky Forums archives and see where it is commonly posted.

>muh defensive crusades
Look at this guy's illustrious fucking career:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemond_VI_of_Antioch
I am sure he was not out of conquest at all, right?

In Tekumel, there is a hero cult in the sub-mahra'ka of Hhlaakuesh Ba'althuul revolving around the exhortation of a many ringed Hruggarthiatki raised up after a great triumph over the land. There's also mention in the Third Tyolriathikunndrual of Suoelanzrhi of a great Missum sweeping across the former domains of Humanspace in The Foundaitons appendices

There's a pretty extensive thread (630+ pages) if you've got any questions relating to the various forms of worship & deities over on trs. Though if you're a lawncrapper, you can go right ahead and tongue my peehole.

Which, incidentally, makes him "fantasy"

>word-for-word it's only as barbaric as Christianity
Is that so? Did Jesus ever burn men's chests for money? Did Jesus ever force his own adopted son to divorce his wife so he could bang her? Did Jesus ever personally decapitate anyone? Did Jesus ever order the death of anyone? Did Jesus ever check prisoners of war for pubic hair to decide who lives and who dies? Did Jesus ever have sex with a girl who was a minor even by the standards of the time (ie. never had her period before)? Did Jesus ever actively lie to convert others?

Jesus and Muhammad are by the sources of their respective religions considered to be the golden standard of moral conduct. Christians are encouraged to be Jesuslike, Muslims to be Muhammadlike. It may surprise you, but that leads to different ideals.

>M-Muh Deuteronomy though, muh Leviticus though
1. That's the Old Testament. What you mean to say is that -Jews- are just as barbaric as Muslims. But you can't say that because unlike Christians, Jews and Muslims are minorities we can't touch.
2. Neither of these laws were ever given the absolute and timeless authority of the Qu'ran. The Qu'ran is eternal, Leviticus "merely" the constitution of Israel and Leviticus the laws of the Levite tribes. Divinely inspired? Yes. Absolute and eternal word of God? No. Otherwise you could actually push the whole "the Vatican is the synagogue of Satan" narrative because the St. Peter cathedral itself violates Leviticus' commandment to build fences around your roofs.
3. Deuteronomy and Levitucus themselves contain stipulations for their abolition (most notably Leviticus 18:15), unlike the entirety of the Qu'ran. The closest it has is the doctrine of abrogation, which is actually even more inconvenient for limpwristed progressives like yourself because Surah 9 is the last Surah, chronologically speaking. Please read the first five verses of that Surah for me to figure out why that's not a good thing.