>Return to Fallen Empires
>Return to Mirage
>Return to Tempest
>Return to Odyssey

Which would you like to see?

I'll go with fallen empires

Return to Mirage. Phasing baby.

I want to go back to Ulgrotha.

Tempest is impossible, the place it took place on is gone and they even already did prequel stuff there during Urza's.
Fallen Empires wouldn't be interesting because the subcontinent it takes place on has two races now - thrulls and thallids - and that's it.
Technically, The Dark and Ice Age WERE a return to Antiquities - same continent on Dominaria.
Really, what you're saying is 'return to Ulgrotha or return to a specific section of Dominaria'
That said, I'd like to see a Dominaria-based set, and the best way to do that is for them to focus on a single region and just have a few references to other parts of the plane. A return to Ulgrotha might be interesting as well, as would a supplemental set based on The Thran

Phyrexia reloaded pls

Wasn't the Urza Block already return to Antiquities?

Anyway I think I'd have to go with Fallen Empires. It's always been one of my favorite sets thematically, regardless of the usefulness of most of its cards.

>Return to Homelands
Only if it's the most absurdly overpowered set ever made.
>Return to Mirage
Only if everyone is milky fucking white for no reason, and all the native culture is now bastardized for a pop culture version.
Jokes aside, isn't mirage destroyed?

Return to Homelands, because it would be either the best set ever or the worst set ever, with no middle ground possible.

I don't think I even want to see a Return to FE because you just know the current Nu-WotC writers would completely and absolutely fuck up its god tier fluff.

Return to Tempest has potential because that plane always seemed really cool but the block was completely ruined by Gerrard, Sissy and all those other worthless annoying cunts appearing on every card art and every flavor text as if they were the interesting part.

Attack on Kamigawa.

>Jokes aside, isn't mirage destroyed?
Yeah, Jamuura was phased out by Teferi to avoid the Phyrexian Invasion. Then, later on, during the events of Time Spiral, the rift in its area was closed, locking Jamuura out forever. It's gone.

A good chunk of Jamuraa didn't phase back in properly due to the Time Spiral Crisis going on, and the rift there being closed kept Teferi from fixing it. This includes the actual nations there.
It's possible for them to have something go on with it - either it somehow becomes its own plane, or it phases back in on its own and part of the set's plot is figuring out why - but at the moment it's gone.
Rath is gone, entirely, merged with Dominaria as was its purpose. A return to Rath is impossible - it's even pointless to do a historical block with it because they already DID that in Urza's block.

>>Return to Homelands
I don't want WotC to retroactively ruin it. Also too old for most players now to understand.

>>Return to The Dark
>>Return to Antiquities
These are vastly too old for the current player base. Also Antiquities has been "returned" to by Urza block.

>>Return to Fallen Empires
Impossible, it's thrull and thalid 'oclock there now. Nothing interesting going on.

>>Return to Mirage
Jamuura is gone, so this isn't actually possible.

>>Return to Tempest
Rath was merged with Dominaria during Invasion, so this isn't possible either. Bummer too since Rath was fucking sweet.

>>Return to Odyssey
This is our winner then. Otaria spanned both Odyssey and Onslaught blocks and was affected by the aftermath of Time Spiral, but I'd still love to see it now. This is basically asking for a return to Dominaria though, which we know WotC won't do. Shame too, as it would be glorious to see. Dominaria was the best plane and I'd love to go back for a few sets, though it is for the best that we don't, as WotC would ruin it instantly.

While I'd love to see a return to post-Karona Otaria (I loved Scourge), I'm afraid WotC would ruin it the same way they did Innistrad (the day is saved! Oh except wait that never happened, these werewolves never went extinct and vampires and zombies are still on the loose everywhere). They considered 'Return to Rise of the Eldrazi' a mistake so I doubt we'll get a 'return to Scourge'.

But personally, I want a return to Mercadia (Mercadian Masques). Great setting, but only used for one set and then never returned to.

> these werewolves never went extinct and vampires and zombies are still on the loose everywhere
That isn't a retcon. That was literally the state of affairs at the end of AVR.
>I loved Scourge
You mean the set, right? I seem to recall the Scourge book being one of the two notoriously worst books in Magic.
Or formerly worst, at least. That was a time before Wintermute.

Hopefully something more like, "Kamigawa Unclogged."

It was pretty damn bad yeah.

Hey guys what if we return to Innistrad? That was a really popular set so it'll sell millions of boxes.

Returning to family would be nice.

> Return to Homelands
Reminder that Baron Sengir had a dimensional portal to an unknown plane in his basement and could launch a vampire invasion in the middle of any future set should Wizards feel like it.

No.

He could...up until Future Sight, when the boundaries between planes were strengthened and all portals (at the time) stopped working due to such.
Rashmi's portal isn't a big deal because it's a portal, it's because it's the first portal that works in a post-Mending multiverse.

Odyssey! Mirari's Wake is one of my faves