Sir, your coffee is cold

>sir, your coffee is cold
>p-please wait, any time now, only 285753 transactions in queue

>spending BTC for anything

You're just supposed to meme about it and pray that the price somehow goes up

sound scammy to me try dcorp or bnc for this week

You're not supposed to use the tulips, you moron. Remember, infinite growth.

>100k eoy

You do realize that about over half of those transactions are spam on the network to clog it from btrash shills right? They are attempting to cripple BTC. It won’t work. The more BTC is hated and tried to be shut down the stronger it will grow because there is no face behind it like there is with btrash. People love an seeing a hero rise from the flames, King BTC will reign for years. It is a classic, a beacon in this eco-system.

What if this crash was the result of every transaction during the coinbase BCH reveal finally going through?

> Sir, you have to sleep in the lobby tonight or else I'm going to have to call the cops on you for dine and dashing

>lightning network

be patient

do you believe in miracles?

I'm just quoting what bcore fans were saying this week

high tx count in mempool is actually good. It shows Bitcoin is the strongest, most popular, most widely used coin

KING

>this is the level to which corecucks will delude themselves

By this metric Ethereum is the most popular coin by far

>said increasingly nervous cashie
>meanwhile bitcoin has wordwide merchant adoption

Nonono, he means unconfirmed transactions. When your coin is so popular that it can't handle all the traffic, that's when you know how popular it is.

Lightning network is fucking garbage kys

I wonder how that "we only accept BTC here" numale valley coffee shop is doing right now.

No shit BTC has first mover advantage, brainlet. Shame it’s not actually functionable anymore. You’re gonna be crying yourself to sleep every night pretty soon.

>when your coin charges over $30 a transaction that’s when you know how clogged, decrepit and unusable it is.

>paying to withdraw your own money

nah dude lmao why would you spend a currency? every real currency that's ever existed has existed for the purpose of hoarding and waiting for other people to want to hoard it too, so that you can make money off of it later.

You don't need to spend Bitcoins because they're going to be more valuable than they were the day before forever.

This is fucked. Is this bitcoin doing this or is it coinbase? I got charged 10% to withdraw my own btc

Lel