I need more images of horrible cute abominations

I am going for a sugar-coated fantasy horror setting.
dont ask why, just post pics for inspiration

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=koto_inari
youtube.com/watch?v=wQcOtG3kaqc
bato.to/comic/_/comics/made-in-abyss-r16482
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am missing the "horrible abomination" part. Just some cute little animal girl.

posting some stuff to get the thread going

i mean the pink thing beside her.

context and combination is important for that kind of thing. Both of them where exposed to eldritch magic that deprived them of their humanity, one more than the other, while still looking cute on the surface.

that's why "sugar-coated horror"

also baby monsters are appreciated

But the pink thing is cute too.

You're expecting too much from japshit.

Look up Yukaman.

Most of her work can't actually be shown on this board.

It may be my recent Minecraft kick, but that girl looks like she has an eye of ender in her chest.

It made me realize I really want a mod for minecraft that allows me to have a cute daughteru follow me around.

I haven't played Minecraft since beta but I remember a mod that added fairies. You could tame them and they would work for you. It was cute.

>girl

Why?

Cats are cute.

NO CAKE FOR YOU

Cath Palug, aka Primate Murder

It's a Touhou

It's every waking moment is agony, it's been heavily disabled through attempts to kill it but it's functionally immortal but no invulnerable so it's remained partially crippled in constant agony in a body that isn't its own unable to communicate or interact properly with the people it once knew and the bunny girl tries her hardest to take care of it but also longs for death for both herself and it, but is stuck unable to kill herself because she has to make sure that the pink thing actually is able to be killed and allowed to truly rest.

I'm still mad

Don't complain, he saved Christmas.

some of Ray-K stuff should fit the bill just fine

bump

A very dark and a great twist on touhou, I love this artists works. It works even better if you know some lore on the cutesy and happy world of the 2hous, but it doesn't require the context to work either.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=koto_inari

what's this thing

In one timeline, Merlins familiar, in another timeline the alpha and omega of murder in the Nasuverse.
The setting which we all know as being where King Arthur* was a lady but more relevantly also has a a man so murderous he once killed an unkillable man, a school hallway, a certain persons disease, and in one (apocryphal admittedly) doujin found the spot where he could stab the universe dead.

Primate Murder is more dangerous than him, even Angri Maniyu the Satan archetype says he's not as fucking lethal as PM is.
Well, when it comes to killing people anyhow.

And Merlin has him as his Familiar.
Because the amount of fucks that Merlin gives are vastly less than frankly the amount he should do regarding certain thing.

*...and quite a lot of other people who shouldn't be. Including Francis Drake, although it's kind of implied that this was just QE1 in reverse-drag.

This is why they keep you locked up in the basement Flandre.
Well, that and all the glowing Nazi swastika's you keep trying to kill people with.

>players find tiny booplesnoots
>they inject pure, unfiltered pain into their victims

I-is that a parasyte reference?

Is this a neopet?

youtube.com/watch?v=wQcOtG3kaqc

Minecraft Comes Alive

This entire thread is reddit as fuck.

>53457677
and you are still a nigger compared to redditors.

>posts in a thread he deosnt like
>is so much of a newfag that he forgets to use the saging option to prevent the thread from getting a bump out of it

also, a suggestion for OP. killer teddies.
i kid you not, they work wonders

>cutesy and happy world of the 2hous
What you on about, the official mango was slice of life with dark mythological undertones, the entire series has dark undertones. For fucks sake there's a character whose presence causes humans to lose the will to live so hard that they die, whom herself was born of suicide. Or you know the one attack the kappa has that literally consists of launching magical organs ripped out of human butt holes at you. Said attack has a description that ponders the shear amount of murder it requires.

Happy and cutesy as fuck right there.

@53457677
Why don't you go back, anime fag?

way to prove his point....

there was a point?
I thought we were just insulting eachother because it's such a 4channy thing to do

...does that mean that Queen Elizabeth the First was the real Francis Drake in drag while the real Queen went fucking around?

Not after you see how it's made. The manga is called "Into the Abyss" for Christ's sake, the artist baits you into thinking it's gonna be a cute and fun romp and proceeds to shit all over anyone dumb enough to actually buy into it.

all I can see is some shounen mmorpg manga that doesn't look too serious, is it really that or is there another manga called into the abyss I cannot find?

If that kappa is Nitori I've found no proof of that "magical organ attack" you mention, some source would be ok. If that comes from a manga, allow me to doubt it's canonity, regarding touhous contrived and speculative plot.
All I know for sure is that its all about magical beings of great power but ultimately no ill intentions besides trickery and some pranks that went too far.
Although I admit that Clownpiece is a creepy fuck.

bato.to/comic/_/comics/made-in-abyss-r16482

The amount of make-up Elizabethian Ladies were required to use you could dress a dog up in drag and as long as one of the ladies in waiting has got her ventriloquism down-pat there'd be no problem.

I thought Ran/Yukari was the one with the glowing Nazi swastika.

It was in Double Spoiler.
You need to remember that youkai eat people on a regular basis. They simply aren't allowed to eat village folk which is why Yukari throws in outsiders every now and again.

Looks like an evolution of Eevee.

I hope she's going to pay for that before she eats it.

you have a fair point.
I guess that cute dogs and rabbits are not representative of the whole youkai demographic.

>We're all to get through this thing, whatever it is.
>Kurt Vonnegut

Nechronica has a fair number of adorable abominations, though it can tend toward gorey.

Yukkuri

That's because it's called "Made in Abyss" Fampai.

read it for bunny cunny

I'm 99% sure Flandre has at least one spell card with them. If not in Scarlet Mansion then in her levels for Shoot the Bullet and/or Double Spoiler

I can't recall it in EoSD but I didn't get far enough to fight her in StB or DS so you may be right.

Kappa steal people's souls by shoving an arm up their butts. This is actually one of the things they are most notable for, next to drowning people. These are called "Shirikodama". Aya says something about it in the fourth or so spellcard she has against nitori.

Are you thinking of this one?
It's Yukari's. Flan has one with crosses, but as far as I can tell, no swastikas.
It's also backwards

I knew it was one of the extra stage bosses.

The android looks happy and helpful.