How do I get my Bitcoin money back?

Hi, I read about Bitcoin here and watched it go up and up and up. I have saved up over many years and birthday bonds from relatives $21000 and I bought a Bitcoin five days ago for $20000 plus fees.

Bitcoin is now at $14419! How did this happen? I saved that money up over many years and I lost $5000 in just five days!

I want to sell my Bitcoin at the price I sold it at. How do I do this? I just want the same amount I bought it for. I want out. How do I sell Bitcoin for $20000? Please help me. I am finished with this. I need to sell for $20000 - just exactly what I bought it for. Actually I bought it at $20012.37 so they will get a deal I only need $20000.

Thanks, Jeremy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QuNhTLVgV2Y
i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/146/505/42e.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is there a word for a retarded LARP?

kill yourself

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks!

nice just bought 100k

LARPING in a whole new level.

Thank you for holding these bags, Jeremy.

We unfortunately cannot give you a refund but we have prepared a song for you to listen as you leave BTC

youtube.com/watch?v=QuNhTLVgV2Y

These posts are just hilarious :D

AARP POSTING

20k my ass

top fucking kek my dude

Hi Jeremy,

I'd be glad to help you out! I specialize in recovering losses resulting from cryptocurrency. Just send me an e-mail at [email protected] and we can talk about it.

Best,
Dave

Big if true

Thank you so much!

I just tried sending an e-mail to [email protected] and I got this:

Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)
X-Failed-Recipients: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 03:13:43 -0800 (PST)

** Address not found **

Your message wasn't delivered to [email protected] because the domain cryptorecovey.nigeria couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.

just fucking chill, its the same shit every year. do nothing and wait. thank me next year.

I'll give you 13,000 for it

>cryptorecovery.nigeria

.....I sometimes get scared that we’re really fucking with someone- but then I remember that I literally spend 80% of my day on this rotting shit pile of a site, and think better if it.

Thanks for providing liquidity.

No
CryptorecOVEY.nigeria

Holy kek

Please send me email on

[email protected]

And I will gladly buy your BTC, price will be negotiated.

Gud b8

i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/146/505/42e.jpg

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGA

Did you just post an image link on an imageboard?

yeah he did

I wish people would take this shit seriously once in a while. Obviously this is a fucking joke but some of us are down a lot of money right now because of shitty luck and the last thing I need is fake threads fucking rubbing it in to them. Give them a break for fuck sake.

must be a troll, nobody is this silly

If you bought bitcoin at 19k you are a fucking idiot.

anyone who buys DIGITAL currency backed by nothing deserve to lose their money. At least with physical assets you can hold something in your hand.

Tardlarp

that's the same thing people said with the internet, buddy

It's not idiotic to see something rising and buy in, the fact that it crashed so soon is bad luck and nothing more. If you try to tell me there was some skill or foresight involved in predicting a SUDDEN dip, you must be a fucking idiot yourself.

Hi Jeremy!
Send your BTC to this adress and I’ll pay you $20k in PayPal

sgdheudifjruhnigger3564fag553odjdhrh

Sent! Thank you so much!

Jeremy

jeremy chung is a nigger

This is more than likely a larp, but if not, no, it was not just unlucky.

The time to buy would have been AFTER it went past $20k, not before. Why? Because $20k was a huge resistance level. If it broke that resistance level, it would have been a good level to buy because it would more than likely continue going up and not back down $20k.

It struggled to get past 20k for a while. You try buy on DIPS or breakouts, not when it trades sideways you dumb fuck.

Anyway, if you are just going to hold for the next 3 years anyway this doesn't matter to you. Just buy more during this dip and an by end of 2018 when butcoin is $50k each it won't even matter.

Kek every time

>just fucking chill, its the same shit every year. do nothing and wait. thank me next year.

I think I will do this. I will wait for it to go back up to $20000 and then I will sell. I have faith in Bitcoin but when I see it fall I get scared because Bitcoin is supposed to go UP not DOWN!

Veeky Forums

kek

Bitcoin depends on the greater fool theory, and for all we know you might have ended up being the greatest fool at the end of the line.

Oh ok, so it's better to buy AFTER it goes up, not BEFORE it goes up. Obviously it isn't luck since you know exactly what 'would have' been good, you know exactly what is 'more than likely' to have happened. Obviously I should have had the skill and foresight to wait until I could buy even higher! Fucking idiot.

Bro shut up lol its just luck. Stop trying to predict luck lol

Regards,
Senor wank

dude just wait, bitcoin will be $50k by 2018

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

glad it all worked out for ya fella

jerome

just sell your btc for $14k and buy 7 bcashes.

>wait for the ATH to get higher before buying
Just kys

>.nigeria
Why do scammers do this? Why are they so retarded?
Why don't they actually put in the effort and make an email and a location that says: WASHINGTON DC or London, Berlin, Deutchland, Switzerland.
Who the fuck is going to trust Nigeria, Malayisia, Bangladesh, Vietnam and other backwater locations?

Wow you're a faggot!!

I enjoyed this post

Then you wait as it goes back to 4k again. You will profit as well OP.