TRX underbvalued

TRX was doing really shitty latelly. When do you expect a moon mission and how much ?

Other urls found in this thread:

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003486931-Binance-TRON-Bring-You-a-Merry-Christmas-Maserati-Mercedes-Benz-Giveaway-
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A few days ago, stupid.

monaco is king no doubt about it

I bought ath, almost all in. Please kill me

Wait until that justin faggot posts a new tweet

If XVG can explode with literally zero product, no PR, and terrible, no ABYSMAL history, then TRX is sure to explode this month...I hope

you mean that 420 its already gone and we are almost worse than before thats no moon mission.

Buy low sell high, contrary to what biz sez. I sold all my bags at the store 410 bought back at 250, nearly doubled my trx stack.

Lucky you

You should have sold days ago at a high.

Never it's vaporware, enjoy your bag until Jan 2020

so why is this one gonna dump but all those other vaporware coins pump

seems like a very good buyin point if you wanna make 10% profit

any price predictions?

I don't know what cause the price surge to 420.a tweet about the korean exchange ?

i dont know i just got shilled into this

it was a pump and dump
tron is a shitcoin, if you didnt get in

bought at 330
How fucked am I?

Trx is fine there will be short and long term gains. Stop shitting your pants I bought another 10k today at 4 cents it's a bargain.

is this pump gonna be the last chance to get out at plus 280?

why?

This is a guarantee winner. Do you fucking losers actually research this shit or does your alpha gf of yours just make you buy in for her

WHAT THE FUUCKKK?? THIS HAS GONE LIKE 1000% IN TWO WEEKS AND YOU CALL IT SHITTY??
AND THIS SHIT HAS NO PRODUCT WHATSOEVER JUST A STUPID IDEA AND IDIOT DEV WHO HYPES THIS SHIT
I GOT OUT AT 6 CENTS WITH 25X PROFIT AND I AM TERRIFIED FOR EVERYONE WHO BUYS THIS!
DEV JUST KEEPS HYPING THIS UP EVERYTIME THIS SLOWS DOWN
YOU WILL BE WOJACK'D SOON!!!!!!

why?
what price do you think it will be the coming days>

Youre fucked. Its never going abck up that high

Fucking legit 18-30 year Olds on here that
A. know literally nothing
B. never taken a business class in their lives
C. Get zero bitches
D. I repeat 0 bitches

so which side of tron are you on ?

Bought at 332 and Im leaving it alone until the end of the weekend. If you don't think we wont be green all across the board by Monday then your probably really new to all this

why :< ?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?

bought at 250. how JUSTED will I be? Waking up to that BTC shitfest put me in a bad mood.

Doing shitty lately? 2 weeks ago it was 17 sats. What fucking planet are you on?

i'm not liking this coin so far but it's cheap and i have lots of it so i will hang on.

It only went up because of this: support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003486931-Binance-TRON-Bring-You-a-Merry-Christmas-Maserati-Mercedes-Benz-Giveaway-

No, if anything that's keeping it down.

>No sign of a working product. Only hype shit by a chink.
Stay cuked friendo.

u're officially retarded

Do you bastards even know what sentiment analysis is.
If you buy crypto and don't own coingy or at least use charts/indicators/oscillators alongside your trades you honestly deserve to lose EVERY SINGLE FUCKING SMECKLE.
dont ask me why, its yalls money so go make more irrational decisions with it.

5$ in june, hold you'll refret it.

Pretty sure we'll have those same posts as einsteinium bag holder with TRX. talking about how they did loose everything on some hype shit and want to end it all now.

*MINDBLOWING*

What can you tell me about tron? (no baneposting please) their website is really shitty

Are you really that retarded? Have you ever seen their roadmap? Good luck with bagholding for next few years

you know bizlets think in seconds

"IF THE CHINKS LIKEY LIKEY THEN ME LIKEY LIKEY"
Warren Buffet

Well, I'm still up a ton of money from my Tron purchase even during this dip, so I'm happy. We'll boom as soon as it's over.

I'd be careful at the moment, I think a lot of TRON's momentum has to do with the Binance Mercedes contest and less to do with the actual product. I don't know if I can see it heading back down to 40 sats, but I can see it back in the hundred range easily. I've been trading TRON since it came out and have done nothing but make money with it, but I'm feeling apprehensive at the moment. Good luck TRON marines.

It has been having similar swings to before the contest though, excluding what happened tonight.

whatever dumped it at 253. lost about 1100 req. i thought i could daytrade this shit and i was up like 5% but then it just shit on my face. il just keep my daytrading to coins like req which i dont mind hodling.

>being dumped by chink

I'm losing hope now. I feel like it won't recover to 300 sats anytime soon, so I guess I'll just sell before it reaches even lower

I BOUGHT IN AT 400 SATS EXPECTING IT TO PULL A VERGE

MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYY THIS ISNT FAIR

AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET LOWER AS THE END OF THE COMPETITION COMES ALONG WITH THE BITCOIN CRASH