What's the most canadian setting you can think of?

What's the most canadian setting you can think of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jI2GVcjXXI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Canada

The only Canadian setting that matters

/thread

I want to fuck that Canadian.

>Katsup chips
>Not all-dressed

Garbage picture

youtube.com/watch?v=jI2GVcjXXI8

Yvonne of the Yukon.

Bob & Doug: The Mackenzieing

Brazilian user wondering:

-What is canadian culture, folklore and mythology?

-Does it includes inuits and such?

RIFTS:Canada

Any game that is based on 80's Marvel (X-Men/Alpha Flight golden age)

Most Canadian folklore and mythology involves 1812.

No violence allowed.

1puglifepunk
All of the machines are cobbled together redneck tech that shouldn't work but do.

Mostly just First Nations stuff. Then there's this thing called the ogopogo living in the okenogan

Too real for me

What's the dnd setting where it's all snow and ice and shit and one class can get a rideable moose?

Do that one.

>Milk in a dope baggie.
I feel there is a great misunderstanding here.

Bagged milk is a thing but apparently only in certain parts of canada from my understanding

Ya hoser.

>Racoon
>Not a Beaver

What a fuckin hoser

>Not all dressed chips
>Not a beaver
>Not drinking fucking maple syrup right from the tree
>Red hair
How disgusting.

Ketchup kicks all dressed ass. Also red hair is GOAT. Fuck your opinions

This user is wise

Canadian folklore > Quebecian folklore.

And fuck yours too.

It's weird to see Canadians pretending they're an ethnicity.

Hey fellas, can't we just get along?

FPBP.

>Raccoon instead of beaver
>Ketchup instead of all-dressed
>Maple Drip? The fuck is that?
>No beer
>No canadian kush
>No peameal bacon
Ugh

Red Heads a good choice

Once saw a video of a moose drinking beer from a puddle after a kegger next to a river that had a beaver damn in it. We had canadian bacon cooked on the bbq the night before and there was a ton of ketchup/all dressed chips.

Only missing maple trees and snow maybe some geese.

I thought we were? This is Veeky Forums. If someone can't take the faggots, then they should leave.
>It's weird to see Americans pretending they're an ethnicity.

>mythology
Strictly aborignal since canada was colonized by European Christians. The natives have shit loads of stories regarding their animism/spirituality. They essentially believe that all things on earth are living and connected by "the great spirit". Animals are "spirit guides" that help humans commune with nature keep us grounded. When a human dies they will be judged by all of the spirits they did wrong to in life. Mythological creatures include sasquatch, thunderbirds, skin shifters/skin walkers, Wendigos, and wisps that wander the woods.

Inuits are Canadian so yes they would be included. The natives in northern canada are absolutely nothing like the ones who live in cities tho

I too would cross her southern border, specifically at Niagra Falls.

>There's a thing called the arglebargle living in the chuzwuzzer.

I know you think you're explaining, user, but you're really not.

Why is he so handsome?

It's reasonable to expect google.

It's definitely not a thing in Alberta. The OP image is mostly only eastern Canadian stereotypes.

bold faced lies

How can he not be, what with Castro being his dad?

Ethnicity and nationality are different.

There is a civic nationalism that exists, like every other country in the new world. Each having their own unique cultures on both national and regional levels.

Lot's of pioneering, Native folklore and whatever was brought over by colonists. Nowadays, most of the culture is wood cabins, hunting, fishing, other outdoorsman activities. Lot of camps around.

He was elected because he was handsome. No, I'm not making that up, that was why he won. If the tories were smart, they would choose an underwear model to lead the party.

Canada.
End of thread.

Who's the artist? All google search turns up is a bunch of threads with no source in sight.

Very true, not enough lift kit trucks and cocaine for Alberta

Canadian bacon isn't Canadian though. American's are just stupid and called it that

>that was why he won
being related to pierre trudeau probably counted for a lot as well

not like that's any better than just being elected because of his looks, though

It was probably drawn on Veeky Forums

Can confirm. Heard some dumb bitch on the radio say she voted for him just for the looks.

I really wish for a new plague to reset society.

>i-if you make fun of me you're stupid!!
Americans call cheap ham "Canadian bacon" because it's a white trash thing and Canadians are seen as predominately white trash. If we saw Canadians as a bunch of thug niggers we'd call fried chicken "Canadian duck" or something.

>An American gets offended
Colour me surprised. I'm not even Canadian

I've given serious thought to running a D&D campaign with a western Canadian feel. Halflings as Anglo-Canadian rather than English stereotypes, open plains with steppe horsemen, feral wendigo-possessed barbarian tribes of all races as the main threat, a dwarven city inspired by Lethbridge and its gullies, wood elven lodges on the far side of the mountains with a hodgepodge mix of Salishan and Chinese aesthetic, etc. It'd be just alien enough to strike my fellow American friends down here as novel, and I'm drawing on having lived in Calgary for two years.

I'd argue with you, but we kept Stephen Harper's conservatives in office for two terms, and most of the country finds "corner gas" both relatable and funny.

Inversely proportional to his intelligence.

He was a ski instructor jocko who rode his father's name into parliament but has no clue what he's doing. Except he makes the middle-aged women wet and they all voted for him.

Goss s'truth, that is. Uhuh.

>hating Corner Gas
Fuck right off.

>most of the country finds "corner gas" both relatable and funny.

What, for real? That's kind of strange, don't you think?

If you kill your enemies they win

I'm from North Dakota and I find Corner Gas both relatable and funny.

blacked.com setting chinese edition

>A room with 10 black men
>1 white woman on a bed in the middle
>one white man in the corner
>look closer
>oh its Justin Trudeau in the corner
>His wife on the bed
>All the men are there to fuck her while he watches
>Justin Trudeau lets your character fuck his wife

CANADA YES

But I'm not black, just hispanic.

Do it. But make it interesting.

>implying you're not the one on the bed
>implying Trudeau's not the one doing the fucking

Pine trees and bears.

What emotion is her face trying to convey?

So, do we all agree that 1812 should've succeeded and that we should try again?

That pic looks like Trump is digging deep into Trudeau's pants.

Indubitably. Pic related.

That's Torontonian legends. I get how you can mix them up, given how much more important we are than the rest of the country.

Turrono's a shithole of pakis, hindoos, jamaican crimies and asshole white bankers.

It was embarrassing how the news sperged over Trudeau "acing" the handshake as if that has anything to do with anything.

How did the meeting go? Any news on trade deals? Did Trudeau manage to make Trump back down on some of the more protectionist policies, seeing as how Canada's main export target is US markets?

Oh, CBC didn't run any of that. Just creamed their panties over the handshake for a week straight.

I hate our news even more than I hate our dumbfuck of a leader.

>Trump is digging deep into Trudeau's pants.
And finds nothing there.

Get back to me when you actually matter for anything other than creating Trailer Park Boys you hick. Everyone in Canada that doesn't live in Toronto exists solely as way to support and/or detract from Toronto. It's just a fact.

This is why literally the entire country hates Toronto.

They just can't handle the fact they're glorified suburbs.

Enjoy getting raped by shitskins while you freeze in the dark you eastern bastard.

Honestly, if fucking slutty Muslim girls is wrong, I don't want to be right.

The abundance of girls in all colors is probably my second favorite thing about moving to Toronto for school. Especially compared to where I grew up.

Ha. So great is the misunderstanding that you don't even know what part I'm referring. Ha

Yeah most of the "oddities" in Canada are mostly a Eastern thing. Hardly the rest of Canada.

Montreal By Night
A legit VtM source book.

FrostBurn

seal clubbing adventure

>if fucking slutty Muslim girls is wrong
Haha, let's watch what happens to you when you try to marry them without converting to Shitslam.

It's all fun and games until she gets murdered by her own family for "dishonouring" them and their backwards religion.

Half the fun is getting them to renounce their religion.

The Final Sacrifice

Hi /bant/

Alternatively they hate budget-americans acting like they're the center of the universe.

Anyways, why bother with toronto when whistler gets all the british and australian expats.

I work in the dairy section at my local grocery, in Quebec. Bagged milk is one of my biggest product and everybody is puzzled when I say that americans don't have those.

Don't trigger me user.

Some kind of modern dystopian setting where all the natives cheer on as they get killed and outbred by a violent cult

So, as a Seattleite, my interactions with Canadians is mainly people from Vancouver and BC. How are they compared to the rest of you country?

... I really should visit. I've lived here for 2 years now and I haven;t crossed the border yet.

It's a lake monster.

Lots of chinaman live here.

But it's pretty nice.

Plenty of them here too, and East Indians.
What would be good to do on a day trip to Vancouver? Or Victoria Island?

It's all fun and games until they pronounce avocado or some shit.

avahcahdah

Minnesota

You guys can claim you're different, but other than "Eh" you guys are identical. Go ahead and just come to terms with it, it'll be good for you.

His dad was elected for his looks too.

As a person born and raised in Vancouver.

Whites: hippy commie trash.
Poor Asians: good normal folk, if a bit dirty and low class. Chinatown is a bit of a slum with poor hygiene and such.
Rich Asians: buying up too much housing so as to have investments outside of China. Kick them out
Natives: drunk and fucked up on glue and probably going to knife you

>How are they compared to the rest of you country?
Only slightly less insufferable than people from Toronto.

Ah-voh-cah-doh

And now my dick is soft from laughing too hard.