OMG discussion

Its the literal GOD of altcoins, objectively.
I went all in because im very smart and noticed this.
Yet im fucking losing
Braindead shitcoin shillers are winning

talk to me, whats going wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.omisego.network/omisego-update-fuseki-milestone-and-cash-in-cash-out-details-f2eada1fdc2f
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love OMG but that update was reactive and disappointing.

They're being too coy with all of these other literal shitcoins mooning.

I hope they're being quiet because of NDAs, because otherwise it feels like waiting months for an XLM-style IBM partnership.

Still, it's the only alt worth investing in long term

non-normie ticker (OMG)

if you want to moon you'll need an X in there somewhere

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

Im in the same boat. I guess I'll just have to leave crypto for a year or two and then come back to check out how my holdings are.

The amount of not dumb, but fucking retarded money in cyrpto at the moment is insane. Actually great projects like OMG get unnoticed but a fucking DOGECOINDARK gains 10x because of McAfuckers tweet. Insane.

you are now an omisegoon.

a species deluded because of a skateboard.

req will be worth the same of omg, only its price today is 50 times less. DO THE MATH

Mate you don't even understand Market Cap/Coin Supply, why should we take advice from you...

it really is crazy, partnerships and teams are barely represented in valuations and there are moonboys left and right trying to talk you out of your smart/safe investment to go gambling with them.
I think my brain has really been fried amidst the speculation and probably will just take time off crypto now to avoid completely losing my bearings on what value is.
slow and steady doesn't always win the race but it'll give you a good shot (and a lot more peace)

what do you think a true valuation would be? i don't know much about the project, other than they're making financial infrastructure on the blockchain and fiat conversions?

our time will come

chill

Very true. I have 30k usd (well had before this correction) in Omise, I've never felt so confident on an investment before. We. Will. Make it.

The delusion fades off eventually, when Omise starts to deliver Q1/Q2, these REQ moonboys (who don't know shit about crypto, most been here max 2 months) will learn the hard way believe me.

I've been in crypto since late 2015 and I have a feeling, that 2 years from now we're going to be couple of really, really happy motherfuckers.

blog.omisego.network/omisego-update-fuseki-milestone-and-cash-in-cash-out-details-f2eada1fdc2f

$5b is the valuation i have come up with, based on normal stock market valuation principles and actual non-vapor economics (i.e. Omise's current transaction volume, growth, conservative transaction fees, number of tokens, company team/intellectual capital, lack of competition)
the market doesn't care about this though. honestly speculative valuations of things like Tron just scare the shit out of me.

OMG wont get to where it should be with the market containing the type of traders it does, but ive built my net worth doing things the 'right way' and wont deviate

Yeah, it should be 5 billion at this very moment, after the multinational company which they didn't reveal yet, no clue how much.

both omg and req are good investmenst and they even compliment eachother.

tho REQ hasn't really mooned yet.

REQ and OMG are not competing bro. Why turn this into a req VS omg war??

Fuck off morons go to your own thread

ok, thanks. yes cardano, tron, and iota are the scariest manic speculations i've ever seen. looking for solid evaluations. i didn't know omise is currently processing transactions at all, and didn't trust the rumors about partnerships. i'll look into it more, thanks.

holding 138, what have been general speculations of future worth and why is this coin considered to be such a long term, what is holding them back from producing their product with current technology.

I do like REQ and think protocols building on top of Eth will do well
I'd buy a bag if i was more risk-orientated but it doesnt have the track record, people or non-crypto corporate partnerships that OMG does for me.

this though, I hope Omise will partner with or just straight up acquire Request at some point.

top (you) meant for

>talk to me, whats going wrong?
team went completely silent, no activity whatsoever

even the roadmap steps are not understood.
yes i do understand what "payment layer" means, but why the fuck there is no information or updates on it?
i regret for investing, i already sold most of my omg

Today's news were so darn vague it doesn't surprise me to see large sell orders going through. This was it for OMG and Q4. What a fucking mess.

Tron is targeting a 10 trillion dollar a year market with backing by the owners of some of the biggest companies in one of the biggest economies in the world and you are looking for "solid" evaluations? Of something which of 99% is not backed up by any physical good or income stream? Go to the share market you fucking retard dumb ass cunt before you lose everything before you even start.

whoa calm down man. i know you don't believe that price run-up was some kind of rational valuation, or had anything to do with fact. not saying your investment wasn't rational, just most.

sorry to call you a rabid speculative trader but you are and that's fine, you're clearly making money (up till now at least).
If you really think a highly ideological project with no partnerships, no track record or real assets, that runs a marketing machine and openly admits trying to pump up the price should be worth $2.5b then im baffled

I don't know if you guys read the OMG news...

It is huge!

"We are also proud to announce the OmiseGO SDK is in the hands of one of our strategic partners, a huge multinational company that will help us develop one of our first live use cases."

Care to elaborate why the price is tanking then?

>all in
>smart

no

>Very true. I have 30k usd (well had before this correction) in Omise, I've never felt so confident on an investment before. We. Will. Make it.
>The delusion fades off eventually, when Omise starts to deliver Q1/Q2, these REQ moonboys (who don't know shit about crypto, most been here max 2 months) will learn the hard way believe me.
>I've been in crypto since late 2015 and I have a feeling, that 2 years from now we're going to be couple of really, really happy motherfuckers.

easy people almost always sell the news. they delivered what they planned on the roadmap its a good hold. you can bet that it will tank and sell the news and make money but you can also miss the insta moon mission that will certainly happen on this coin

10% of my net worth is in crypto, also
going all in on a promising project undervalued by objective token economics is smart in my book

You mean like bitcoin?

Man that 50% drop is just amazing. If I wasn't a bagholder in LTC, I would buy more.

have 28k usd in LTC, 30k more to play with.

Do I want to gamble...

yes bitcoin is trash

Had a good day trading. Could have done better but I’m happy.

Have been able to get up to 5595 from 3700~ trading....but I didn’t sell when we broke 300k sats.

I still have hope for next year, and plan to accumulate more through trading these swings.