Made, Saw, Played

It's been a while since I've seen one of these threads, and so I figured I'd make one.

Here's the template for those who need it.

And another one to get the thread going.

Here we go, for a Dungeons: the Dragoning game I'm in (though using the LOTW system).

Honestly didn't expect to make these two back to back. Next I need to make Yoichi and complete the murderhobo trifecta

I crashed every vehicle I ever stole.

This includes:
>Our ship (crashed into a sand dune running from tie fighters and was later recovered)
>An aircar-thingy stolen on Courtesan
>I'm pretty sure 5 swoop bikes (a little fuzzy on the number)

My personal speeder didn't have a scratch on it though and I dumped way more credits than I should have into it to the point that it would have had a hyperdrive if I could get around the myriad reasons that wouldn't work.

Also, every single jedi or sith temple I ever walked into blew up...
>That's 4 different buildings.

For the record, the character ended the campaign married to a naga woman with an adopted red dragon daughter and a fluffy wolf girl as his ward. Life goals.

Game is still in progress, but already I can kind of tell where this is heading

Get of Fenris Ragabash, started when I was a bit new to W:tA. Ended up becoming a diplomat and sort of unifier locally, who people would follow instead of the Silver Fangs (who he always showed deference to, but if they were being stupid he would ignore them). He ended up becoming an NPC in a game I'm running.

And thus you are confronted with the problem this thread has every time: the fact that if you are not intimately knowledgeable of all of the often obscure references being made, the joke is completely lost on you

Dr. Acula is that you?

my nigeria

Star Wars Saga Edition has few interesting character builds beyond Condition Track Killer, but playing full replacement cyborg and mixing it up with item upgrade rules was fun.

D&D 5e Swashbuckler. Great with a rapier and maxed out charisma and persuasion. Unfortunately most people can only think of Jack Sparrow when they think smooth talking pirate...

I want to play with them

>Play Lawyer who acts a fixer in modern magical setting
>Be totally mundane and non magical
>everyone suspects me to betray them because I'm rich and a lawyer
>Bring down corrupt government officials who try pull Illuminati bullshit and removing other powerful shadow organisations trying to control the city.

Never let me play a face man in the right campaign

would have been funnier with just the lesbian sign chick and one of the first 2 images

the images on the bottom don't add anything that matters outside the small dim room of your mind

You're all over the place, if you expected comic horror scream gets that across just fine, if you wanted super-powered comic horror you should have found a pic from freddy vs. jason. Comic horror hitler can be found in wolfenstein just fine. Why's an orc in there? are these players? do you need to cram a nazi flag in when you've got hitler and a rommel loli?

were you unable to find the "around elves watch yourselves" image? Did you need three smug according to keikaku dudes alongside colbert? was one not enough?

admittedly, old image, but there were no elves to watch for.

The recurring theme of today's thread seems to be lesbians.

Nope. First iteration of Leon Harris. He ended up killing a bunch of people ritualistically and going into wassail.

First DH game ever.

1. Bad thing how?
2. I knew the WarSum's player would bite the moment I mentioned "Cheerful, cute, girl who is actually the C'iel dragon of love." Comes from knowing your players' fetishes.

Didn't imply that it was. Just thought it was kinda peculiar.
Then again, I don't think I've ever seen a female player character who wasn't either gay or basically aesexual.

That... Is a fair point. I don't think I've seen it either.

...Huh. This is accurate.

I play a female character who's completely straight. I, on the other hand, am not.

this gets worse every time you post it

its like you're an asshole

One picture per slot.

Cry more.

>I, however, am not.

No one asked. Have a drink.

Aarnar?

The sequel game to that campaign is still going.

Nope. It was a RL WFRP 2nd edition game I was in. I made a Dwarven Runesmith, ended up as the de facto leader of a lost dwarven hold (once we killed the greenskins and a few other things).

>bro Commissar

Kinda mean to call them 'things'.

Underappreciated post.

>I made a Dwarven Runesmith
Yeah, if your GM allowed this, then you'd already won the game at character creation.

I see you (people?) hate fun and making arbitrary rules. Maybe you should find a nice bridge to sit under so you can inform people they aren't allowed to cross.

Kill yourself

My experience of playing a trader in Edge of the Empire.

Do you realize how much of a PITA it is to progress as a runesmith? How expensive the items are to hold a permanent rune?

>Also, every single jedi or sith temple I ever walked into blew up...
sounds like that you are the reason, that Jedi or Sith wanna team-up against you

Ate some brains, burned some heretics and turned the party's mage into a shitty zombie.
Today was a good day.

I want you to try to enforce this 'rule'

Got a version for any Forever GMs out there.

If I wasn't phoneposting, I'd make a pic, but I rolled a dwarf warrior in the Dragon age rpg. Was going to play him straight, but ended up being unreasonably effective at getting animals to do what I want, surprisingly good at picking locks, and the only sane man. Classic voice of reason.

Just so you know... that third one was actually a guy. He was... complicated...

Much appreciated.