>Take a shower
>Check store
>Sold out

Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

vibrantlantern.com/site/catalog/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a great sculpt

God damn it put KD something in there so I don't make a duplicate thread.

Anyway

I thought it was kinda meh. Nothing really stood out to me this time around. I guess the fox survivor was neat to see.

The encore for the Necromancer Boss was the only thing that was neat, and was nice to pick up.
Kinda hope they do one for the Storm Knight again so I can snag one, dude looks like he'd be a blast to paint.

>Samurai is back in stock
Back? I thought it was new?

Nah, a lot of these are encore runs or updated versions of old sculpts/minis they'd done before.

I have never seen the necromancer boss or the samurai ever before. And now that you say that I have never seen the regular dark elf version.

>Asian Samurai woman
>Has small Asian tits

The Necromancer Boss also gave us a tantalizing lore tidbit in the fact that it acknowledged humanoid Giants as a type of creature in the KD universe.

He now have
People of Ink and Lantern (Who are also sun and dragon people just with different upbringings, same creation method)
Elves
Giants of the Glittering Mountain
Shapechangers/Lycanthropes (Fox girl is half monster though she's still of the ink and lantern. Dragon People probably fall under this category in theory.

Also they are not listed here
vibrantlantern.com/site/catalog/
Is there a place that keeps a list of all the models they ever released?

Don't think it's got all of them, but I just checked the sold out section of the Store which is where I was drawing my info from initially, so I might be misreading the information there.

Pretty sure he's mistaken/trolling about the Elf, Boss and Samurai bro. Don't worry.

I've never seen them before and I've been on top of this shit since it's inception.

But if the elf is actually a less clothed variant, what is the original?

It seems I'm definitely wrong and misread the site/dropdown menus initially when purchasing stuff.
For that I apologize.

For whatever reason a Ton of stuff got deleted off the store and we lost all the lore/reference photos.

I get that it says variant. But trust me when I say we never saw the original.

Most of us thought that the user survivor+PF Survivor would be the first Elf models to be added to the game. I guess it's not really a game piece but it is the first time we've seen a KD model with ears like that.

>The Variant features a less clothed version of our Generic character and includes alternate artwork by Lokman Lam. In some cases, this version was actually created before the original.
POOOOOOTS

>Estimated start of Wave 1: End of August
>Estimated start of Wave 2: 2017 holydays
Can it be? Can Poots actually deliver in time?

On the other hand mfw

Well fuck, I would've bought the Ringtail Vixen if I'd known it was available

All the new things have sold out within the first hour, except elf.

Makes me wonder why poots just doesn't produce triple quantity for triple profit for these releases.

I want to teleport right behind her and unsheathe my katana. Okay, it's more of a tanto really, but the sentiment is there.

I know I did a triple take as well. I could have sworn I saw a Dark Elf but I think I'm just remember the Pally or something.

He's being really quick this time because apparently they were already half done everything instead of, well you know, having to switch production materials and do a bunch of retooling/invest in injection plastic machines in the first place.

Also Mosquito is cute. CUTE!!!!

She looked pretty sway.

>dat face
>dat everything else

>skipped Mosquito because I was broke and figured old expansions that would get here sooner were a better initial investment
MISTAKES WERE MADE

We can all politely bug poots to reopen the pledge manager for next christmas.

But yea I feel like people who played it safe may come to regret it a lil. I mean I skipped out on Silver City because I don't have the Lion God anyway and it's looking to be pretty neato burrito.

I miss when limited models would at least last a day. I swear I missed my fucking email by 3 hours and everything worthwhile was already gone. Makes me so sad.

I literally got the email as I was in my car leaving work and by the time I got home 500 units were gone. You have to be on a hair trigger for this shit.

The idea of near inevitable delays to my already 2 year wait for the content that was previously open to everyone makes me hate jizz in my gimp's tattered asshole. Fuck you, have some irresponsibility for once in your life faggot.

Hold me, user. I already feel bad enough about missing the Easter Twilight Knight and now I missed all these as well.

>want to play
>60% of content locked behind kikestarter
>never anything in stock

test

The personality of the two iconic males is definitely not what I expected early on.

You bastards bought out all the Ringtail Vixens and Samurais before I was able to get one.

A-at least I can add another elf to my collection, I guess...

>TFW we didn't get any new colored dice this time.

F-first time looking at this, saw the art before but what are the models for?

Kingdom Death is a brand of 30mm models for the Kingdom Death setting, which is a nightmare horror setting that's often compared as a mix of Berserk and Dark Souls.

Kingdom Death: Monster is the board game that's based off this setting, and uses the same scale of models.

While most models on KD are for collection/hobby purposes, the survivor-sized (normal human) models can be used as your survivor characters in KDM. Often times, monster models released in the KD webstore will years-later find use in KDM, recreated in plastic and given gameplay content as an Expansion release.

I really like everything that is not below her legs.
What the fuck that larvae stuff looks ugly as fuck.
But I guess that is the point

What's the deal with elves and belts?

>What the fuck that larvae stuff looks ugly as fuck.
What the hell did you expect? A cute larvae?

That guy is pretty fricking awesome. What's his story?
Forgive my ignorance, I've not heard of this game and just came to this thread to see what's up

>What's his story?
White Speaker (Male)

Basically there's this thing called an Inverted Mountain.
This guy sits at the top and looks out to a World Tree type thing.

A bit more was just revealed about him as well.

Looks pretty good and everything.
Only thing I wonder, since the box seems to be smaller, how Update Pack Only Backers will get the new improved storage tray?

Thanks, very informative and cool
You, not so much

Also this;
>We are developing all the monsters for the Inverted Mountain campaign at the same time, so we can ensure that its the best campaign arc yet. Insanity is going to play a major role, with certain disorders being prerequisites to innovations, fighting arts and sometimes gear! Anna has been heading this up, here are some words directly from her!

"The Inverted Mountain campaign tells the story of a new kind of settlement. Waking in a teeming swamp, the survivors gaze up at a sickening light dawning over the summit of the Inverted Mountain that looms above. In this campaign, humans must do more than survive, they must ascend.

The strange light bathes the settlement, filling the soggy survivors' minds with strange urges. Called by the ever-present compulsion to climb the mountain, the survivors will need to harness the hallucinatory swamp. brain-altering parasites, and freakish delusions to develop a civilization with a single minded purpose.

The Inverted Mountain campaign uses Monster's massive rules to create a new settlement cycle. Innovations that reflect a different environment and survivor adaptations. New relationships between insanity, disorders, and new instincts for survivors to follow."

Worth mentioning that Anna Poots is the KDM secret weapon, she's actually a pretty solid designer who has a real head for the game. She developed the tutorial which is highly lauded for the ease of intro with rules and such. She also designed the Gorm which most people argue is one of the more valuable monsters in terms of gameplay additions.

I wish I could find the full art piece for this. Google has just a bunch of cropped garbage or pics where the art is featured, but skewed or something.

Is it ever gonna be possible to get the base game again? The first KS released when I was in high school and before I was into any sort of tabletop gaming. Really kicking myself for not at least doing the basic 1.5 pledge.

Is that White Speaker fucking soloing all that shit?

Holy fuck, how broken is blood magic.

So I guess the end of the campaign will be the survivors reaching the fruit on the top of the mountain after beating the Mountain Man and turning into mountain people as well after eating the fruit? I can't imagine what other tragic endings could come about yet.

I am pretty sure they will sell them normally from their shop when 1.5 is shipped to the backers.
Just like the first time.

>receive notification at my phone
>jump like an hungry hienna at my computer
>buy fucking everything as I watch them go away in dozens by the minute
wew lads, I can't relax a fucking minute

This kind of stupid super exclusive business model is pretty much forcing people to use ebay scalpers and chinamen instead of buying from poots. The only thing he needs to do is produce some more units, he would sell them all anyway.

You can't produce only 500 copies per new release when you have nearly 20000 backers, Poots.

can you ease my suffering and just tell me that the sold out stuff wouldn't be in a European warehouse anyway and as such would be twice as expensive with vat.

No new releases are in other warehouse than headquarters in NYC. Sucks for non americans, but it has always been like that.

The only thing you can buy from international warehouses are expansions.

Are those the biggest tits in KD?

thanks.

i only bought from the america shop 1 time and that was to get the 4 gameplay related mini's like fade
big does not equal great

The belt is a piece of gear... "The belt of gender change" or something. Hence the titties. The character was born Male.

>Big does not equal great

This is Wisdom, but those are some quality knockers even if the ones you posted are more shapely. I'm a fan of size and shape, and Anonymous Survivor has a whole lot of the former with enough of the latter!

i dont know. to me they just seem fat person boobs, instead of actual big boobs.

probably because it looks that if you removed the belt they would drop to her navel

>probably because it looks that if you removed the belt they would drop to her navel

That's a consequence of having tits bigger than your head, the only time you'll see tits that large that stay totally perky when you pull off the bra is anime.

Huge and floppy just adds to the appeal.

Is it worth getting any of the expansions from the store now or wait till I get the core set? Backed for the gold lantern.

Due to the limits of the current Expansions, the only ones that would be the best value to you with only a core game to count on, is either sunstalker or spindicules .

Those will net you tons of extra campaign goodies, hunts, gear, minis, and bosses, that the Lion God (High Risk, Low Reward expansion), Lonely Tree (arguably the weakest expansion to date), and the Slendermand (cool, but if you only have Core, not worth it at the moment).

Just my food for thought,

>is either sunstalker or spindicules
DonĀ“t you mean Dragon King instead of Spidicules?

Just fucking make core game re release already, fuck.This super limited bullshit should not extend to the core game, just pinups and shit.

Dragon king isn't in the USA store option for expansions on KD website.

I was assuming that's what user meant when he was hunting for expansions.

but yes, DK is the best one out in my opinion. Best ending too.

>This super limited bullshit should not extend to the core game
>Necromancer Boss
>350 Limited release
>19,264 KD 1.5 backers.

I feel your pain user, for I too am weary of the ultra exclusive bullshit when the market demand is that astronomical.

Already eBay flips are being made for the items that went dry. I can't fault them, but seriously, many of use actually want the minis for display, play, and play, not to earn an extra buck.

The problem is people still buy them at scalper prices.

If people had a bit of self worth nobody would buy scalper prices, and scalpers would disappear.

That's the part that baffles me about it. At the amount he's making, sure he's making a profit, but wouldn't ordering more from the fabricators get cheaper for the bigger bulk, and likewise, opening the gates a little more allows for more people to buy, which leads to more money, etc.

It's clear KD:M is marketable, despite Poots insistence that it's this ultra-nice, boutique thing. It's like he can't grasp the success of his own creation at this point.

If you could be any of the creatures of Kingdom Death, which would you wanna be? Entities permitted

Have you been missing for a while? They just kick-started a massive overhaul and are wrapping up the first distribution cycle for backers

I know its cheating, but I'd be the Scribe.

Did they kill off the fat dude? Did they invite a new guy? Are they eating the fat dude?

What fat dude are you talking about. There was never a fat dude.

Maybe he's confused about the beefiness of the buffer guy?

>tfw no qt3.14 butterfly girl wants to eat your intestines

the scribe isnt all that ultra strong though. he is just one of the many entities.

what would you think about a ruleset that would make the game more like monster hunter?

as in you lower the strength of all armor and weapons and armor bonuses.

but dont have any nemesis encounters/ or way more years between them. then you could go and grind different full armor sets. maybe give them specific traits. like immunity against certain attacks of certain monsters.

or do you feel that the game is already enough like monster hunter?

i just want to gather tons of stuff and get that comfy feel where you go into a fight with 2/3 of your inventory filled with stuff to fight a big ass monster.

There are certain rules that can be implemented that are already listed, like Hero Mode, which you could use. Hero Mode makes all survivors stronger, and they never die, they just get knocked out and have to skip the next hunt. If you do some more personal fluffing of things you could probably make a Monster Hunter mode.

I don't know. I mean look at Slenderman's intro.....

Technically no, since there are monsters with larger breasts tacked onto them.

For a survivor model however, they might become the biggest in the game. (biggest flank as well) That's going to be part of my directing for the model when the time comes.

First of all how dare you

Jokes aside, I will do my best to make sure her breasts are visually pleasing.

Also I suggest looking into Leanne Crow. She has some beautiful shapely huge breasts that are au naturel.

Oh hey, a person of importance in a thread! Neat!

Give the survivors a happy ending, god damn it

Anonymous Survivor + Young Survivor asymmetrical docking when?

Anonymous Survivor+Satan threesome when

I'm only of minor importance, mind you. I generally only have reign over the contents of the Anonymous Survivor promo, and that won't be started for a while I imagine.

A happy ending in KDM is dying peacefully of old age, having watched your children and grandchildren become powerful warriors in their own rights.

Young Survivor would need two or three crates to stand on just to reach in the first place.

When someone draws it.

When someone draws it.

Satan, being a cheeky cunt, might just split her in half like Satan themselves are, both AnonSurvivor male and female existing at the same time and being linked.

I was planning on doing something similar along those lines for my Gemini Fiend homebrew expansion I've been slowly working on.

Welcome to kingdom death. Unfortunately unless your already super into it your not really gonna get a chance

I can forsee a campaign now with Satan being in charge of the settlement, and rather than surviving and growing, the campaign is about just trying to keep Satan entertained and occupied, until the end, where Satan just slaughters everyone wholesale

Unless you just buy Tabletop SImulator, where you can play Kingdom Death whenever

Kingdom Death is full of unique and powerful individuals, like the Flower Knight and the Butcher. Will it ever be possible that Survivors can attain that kind of individual strength, or will Survivors always be small time

Hero Mode without the stat bonus would probably work as a good starting point for monhun mode.
You'd definitely want to tweak the timeline to make things a bit more difficult. Maybe some more events that involve fucking your stuff up to make up for the fact that you aren't losing your survivors. Possibly slightly harsher consequences like multiple skipped hunts or needing to expend a resource to get them back up and going, but they shouldn't be dead dead.
Nonhumanoid nemesis monsters might be something worth messing with, though not sure how to work those out - your standard 'giant asshole monster's fucking things up, here's your urgent' deal. And you'd also probably want to make hunting lower levelled versions of things not be possible or be very inefficient after too long, force the higher level ones. Using as many expansions as possible is also a necessity.
Maybe a rule that if only one survivor remains on a hunt, the hunt fails.

>tfw this will never be a KD monster

Or you can also have any fallen Survivor stand back up after being knocked down, at the edge of the map, fully healed again, but if the Survivors fall four times, the hunt fails, and they have to return to the settlement

That sounds like a mix of The Hand, Lion Knight, and Tyrant.

I'm not Kingdom Death staff, I'm more like a guest director and don't have any real influence outside of the Anonymous Survivor promo "mini-expansion."

I don't believe it will be possible in KDM for survivors to become exulted as you describe. That seems more in line with the (previously) planned RPG Poots discussed previously, which included White Speakers as a playable class. It's worth mentioning that when a Twilight Sword user maxes their mastery with it, they leave the settlement "in pursuit of higher purpose." This seems to be the passing of a first trial to become a proper Twilight Knight, and when one is no longer a survivor.

>A happy ending in KDM is dying peacefully of old age ...
>not getting WITNESSED as you slay mighty Nemesis, to be forever remembered in the chronicles of your settlement
But sure, go be a good housewife, I'm not judging.

>not getting WITNESSED as you slay mighty Nemesis, to be forever remembered in the chronicles of your settlement

That's not an ending, though. That's part of life's story, where death is the only ending.

You guys think it's worth it grabbing the variant Dark Elf before we've even seen the original?

If you like it, grab it. If you don't like it, don't.

Do you like elves?

Is the Anonymous Survivor supposed to be you or an analogue for anonymii.

It may never make it into KD, but it's going into some of my RPGs.

I think it was more of a comment about how the dark elf is also wearing belts.

They're just a character that was used as a Survivor. He lost his genitals early on in the campaign, later got the belt of gender swap, which is incidental since the character gender-swaps in his story using magic.

The KDM version was an evasion tank.

Is the card pack mentioned in the newest update the promo cards without the figures? I know I've heard somewhere of the game content from promos and such being released without the models, which is something I'd love. Otherwise, wtf is the card pack.

This is exactly what it is.