That feel when even if Grey Knights get the Primaris treatment they'll still be no mach for your glorious golden banana...

>that feel when even if Grey Knights get the Primaris treatment they'll still be no mach for your glorious golden banana men

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2017/05/27/warhammer-fest-live-blog/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm going to have to add waists and actual thighs to my Custodes so they still look bigger than marines

>marines vs marines the game
>space marine space marines
40k has turned into a parody of itself.

>40k is turning into something it's been since 1987

Welcome to 5th Edition.

New releases when???

>tfw Orks are actually decent in this edition.

Look, the undisputed fact is that Orks are the most "fun" faction in all of 40k. They've got that "gotta love them, can't hate them" quality. This edition actually makes them seem... well, playable! When you have that, combined with their easy playstyle and fun aesthetic, what you're going to see in a bit is that Orks slowly take up residence as the 3rd most popular faction in 40k, and the general favorite overall because they're the least hated.

That's when I started.
The nostalgia of using snikrot to make a warboss pop up from the enemy rear, or old zogwort sniping at tanks while a mob of boyz hidden in cover took all of the fire.
Meganobz are shit.

Yeah but Marines have actual combat experience and can kill eldar so i give them the upper hand over the do it for free golden banana men

The banana men you see patrolling Terra are the ones in R&R. The others are busy fending off daemons under the Imperial Palace.

Does anyone actually like Argel Tal after the way he backstabbed that custode?

I think a marine from an elite chapter like the gray knights or space wolves could beat a custode. After all custodes get fucked up a ton in the fluff

If your Space Marines are sooooo tough, how come *they* don't get to hang with the Emperor in his room and protect him? Huuuuh?

>questioning the Emperors wisdom

Get out heretic

Imperial Armour/Codice > shit scribbles > HH novels

I have scads of boyz just waitin' to go. Let's hear it for WH40K: The Ork Timez!

Considering a Custode Tribune completely smokes all other non-named HQ characters (and most named HQ characters)....no.

Like in fantasy's storm of magic GW plays chaos up as the big bad (take over kislev, Cadia) but the orks turned out to be the biggest threat afterall.
Ghazkull kicking Abbadon in the penis when?

Even better: GW might actually pay attention to what becomes popular in 8th and, well, do something for the fans! New Ork Models, New Ork options, and New Ork Fluff from BL!(hopefully written in such a way that BL doesn't care enough to drastically change anything and fuck it up, but is relatively satisfactory for the fans)

>an elite chapter like the space wolves

>Introducing, Custodes Primaris

An UNINTENTIONAL parody

I can't wait for custodes stories in fluff.
>The tau think they're just another SM chapter and plan accordingly.
>Eldar get tripped up when the custodes keep up.
>Orks unanimously agree the custodes are the best marines as they are bigger, coon after a schism occurs in this thinking as Primaris marines take the field.
>Necrons don't give a shit.
>Daemons try to make their way to custodes battlefields to settle old grudges.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

MY THIGHS QUIVER MARVELLOUSLY AT THE THOUGHT, KITTEN

>being this insecure that Primaris marines are the same size as your custards

He beats literally everyone who isn't a GC, has S:D or is a SHW aside from fucking Scoria, that's a tad more than "most".

They're probably taller than Primaris anyway but they really have way too short thighs and waists.

>Daemons try to make their way to custodes battlefields to settle old grudges
Dude I'd love to read a story about that

FW Terminators
warhammer-community.com/2017/05/27/warhammer-fest-live-blog/

I cannot wait for the imperial armor that gives Custodes more toys

I hoped we could get something in plastic

Oh yeah definitely that too. Maybe the next HH box will give us something

Meh.. Now that I see resin terminators I'm kinda lead to think standard Custodes will be all that we get.
Still, seeing possible detachment options leaves the possibility for a custodes hq

BY THE EMPERORS GOLDEN MACE AND JEWELS, I CANNOT HANDLE THE FIREY DANCIN OF MY LOINS

Custodes aren't Space Marines, though. They're an entirely different type of being, beholden only to the Emperor Himself, and have their own financing and resource infrastructure that is completely separate from any other Imperial force.

They're the Secret Service - they're not "true" soldiers (despite their gear) they're hyper-elite bodyguards who act directly in defense of the Golden Throne as lone operators or small squads in coordination with larger forces as force multipliers.

They're the Secret Service/Texas Rangers of the Imperium, basically.

>warhammer-community.com/2017/05/27/warhammer-fest-live-blog/

>reading pic related
>standard Plasma Gun profile no longer has Gets Hot!
>Can now supercharge it for S8 w/ Gets Hot!
>champion can replace his weapons with both a power fist AND Plasma Gun
>Blight Launchers are S6 re-rolling ones
>Plague Swords basically have Shred

Man, I hate Death Guard, but this is looking fucking awesome

Please bring the Sonic Dread back,
GW I swear I will sell a goddamn kidney for it to be in the codex

Pic Related

t. never played 5E