So how long till GW makes a fidget spinner?

So how long till GW makes a fidget spinner?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-O8j-Iv5bBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never since they're probably banking on the fad dying before they can make them in any capacity
And in this case they're right

Are you some kind of actual autist?

You ready to buy your GW succ kit?

It worked better as a minor joke in another thread.

I still don't know what the actual fuck a fidget spinner is. I'm too young to be this much of an old man.

Too bad I wasnt in that thread

They sell them at the hardware store in my town of 1,500.

It's just a toy centrifuge you can balance on your finger or place on a desk. It's marketed as a good aid to help ADHD's, spergs and other spastics to focus. Naturally, it's a massive fad among the kids these days.

I know that feel. I'm only 23 and I can't understand any of that new shit while I didn't had that problem only like two or three years ago. I work with kids around 17-18 years old and I'm constantly baffled with incomprehension with each new fads they bring up. Hell, I finally updated my cellphone and I'm completely amazed by this thing called Spotify.

I shouldn't be this out of loop at my age.

>this thing called Spotify.
>came out in 2008
>blew up in 2011/2012

youtube.com/watch?v=-O8j-Iv5bBs

kids these days

I'm also 23 and I just accept that I was never in the loop to begin with.

I play ancient single-player games 'cause my computer's a 4-year-old toaster which can't handle most modern games, I don't go outside, I don't even check my facebook, and I refuse to use my youtube account beyond logging in to view videos I can't otherwise.

I still wear the same fashion I wore a decade ago because I cannot be assed to change anything.

I only realized my favorite internet personalities were on twitter like, a week ago. I literally never used the site unless a dnd 5e developer posted a ruling on there.

Honestly I think I get along better with middle-aged and old people just because of how hideously out-of-touch I am.

How dumb, you fool. Fidget Spinner is best fad.

weird to think this show's almost twenty years old

back when canadian animation was good.

Yeah, I could see Nurgle's symbol working as a fidget spinner. But I can't really see the others working too well.

Slaanesh's symbol would probably poke some poor bastard's eye out and get sued for not labeling it with danger signs properly. Also, if they put the spinny part in that circle, to get it going would look like someone jacking someone else off. It would actually be about right for Slaanesh.

Tzeentch could work if they put the spinner in the circle (again). But if you spin it the wrong way you could have a jagged one-bladed saw. So, that would actually fit about right for Tzeentch too.

Khorne would probably be okay, but it would still be odd to spin.

That's just my take on it though.

Just make a Chaos Star.

and, still spot on

Ed Edd n Eddy was some good shit.

You will be able to buy one very soon.