/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

We're currently working on Expansion 4

Growing up Edition

Here's the current worklog:

-It's Getting There

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:

pastebin.com/pJthbuDQ

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

picarto.tv/Eversor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for Krieger chan

>Growing Up edition

Is this like, fat-chested teenage witches and questionable dragon loli?

>the TWG: Chivalry Edition cast
>Except for Dog Princess... so far
Oh no, not again.

Since how many threads has this "It's Getting There" been there?

Like.. a lot. Cause there just hasn't been that much main-gen progress.

Is anyone still interested inthe tabletop rules (lewd adventures) i wrote some time ago, that are in the OP. I need feedback on what you like to be added, balance and eventual grammar errors i could have made

I am but I lack anyone to play with and am an anti-social vampire with no free time.

I did mention that you will see princesses from other generations in this quest....

Also wanted to post the picture here in this new thread.

Core rules are for one player only, user. Multyple players are optional, so you don't need to befriend no one, if you don't want to. I was also thinking to try to host a game for 1-4 players on roll20, that is basically a co-op mode untill you reach the princess, and then you have to duel the others ala Castle Crashers, to see which one gets her. The orher options is that all the knights will roll to seduce/charm the princess and one gets her.

Do you get to physically keep those after they're made? The artist does some incredible work.

Sorry for the slow pace, 4chans been fucky with me the past week

It's not a big deal, Brum. We got forever and a half to do shit. Plus, side content is fun too.

Yup she mails them, it takes like 3 weeks, the first batch i got were all in mint condition through the transport, they are typically rather durable!

Did hacker ace since I'm out right now

I think my wallet is in danger.

Overall a good look I must say.

Loving it, looks amazing.

That's actually an awesome design. If you don't mind me asking, which aces are you planning to work on next?

So has anyone looked through the Monstergirls Encyclopedia wiki? Do they have any good species that we could use in future for Princesses?

>Ace with 4 votes.
>>Jedi Ace
>>Hacker Ace >done
>>Space Pirate Ace

>Ace with 3 votes.
>>Heroine Ace >done
>>Robot Ace I >done
>>Robot Ace II >done

>Aces with 2 votes.
>>X-COM Ace (either classic or modern)
>>N7/Spectre Ace
>>Marine Ace >done
>>Wasteland Knight in patchwork power armor

Dunno yet, but here is the list so far

also thanks mates

QUEST SHIT BELONGS ON QUEST SHIT BOARD

Hello, friend. How can we help you here in this CYOA Thread?

I would be extremely appreciative if you were to label TOWERS as "playtest pending" or something like that instead of "(Not updated in a while)".

I feel like one every 3 months someone posts this

That's going to have to wait until next thread so that I can remake the pastebin because the won't let me access my account

fukin hell, there we go. so there are quite a few changes, though most of em are just wording, ill post the original version so yall can compare em to one another

typing em all out here would be a pain

Or "playtesters wanted"

Pssst, Eversor, what if i wanted to invite you in the future to try the tabletop rules on Roll20, instead to wait for those shy anons to read it.
Maybe i'll invite also Brumus

Looking back on old Fake gen hurts me on the inside.

So I did my best to look through each princesses side by side.

Some points you kept the same, while others you kept the same but just shortened them so that they would fit.

Then others you have just completely rewritten. Seems a little hit and miss on if they are improvements or not. If you need to rewrite to make formatting work, I think you need to work harder about staying true to the source material.

Do we get to have Serpent Princess back as a boss princess later on? Or can we get rid of Book for her?

Serpent is gonna be her own dragon princess later on

Fair enough, makes sense.

I still think Book should be replaced, or at least have her origami form as her main portrait

Kind of wish you kept them in the same locations rather than swapping them around. Kind of annoying to roam around to compare them.

That being said:
>Merrow Princess
Definitely an improvement.
>Shark
Also an improvement.
>Squid
The second positive should be shortened. Flexible and Slippery are enough.
>Lotan
Not feeling it. Old (Levia) felt better in terms of positives and negatives. She's got the glowing eyes still, as well as mighty big teeth. The new text just isn't as appealing.
>Lampad
Subtle yet substantial.
>Demon
I like the changes. Makes her feel more fun.
>Shadow
Also subtle, but good.
>Flame
The wording is better.
>Candy
I prefer the "A big tasty lollipop" negative more than the new second negative. It gave him quite the humorous image.
>Orphan
Add the body language bit back in. Her not being able to explain what she wants to say is what made her so precious.
>Gargoyle
I like the new traits.
>Gnome
A minor change, but a good one.
>Rust
More loveable than before, both in art and text. 100% upgrade, definitely the best change of this gen.
>GM
All I can say is "eh".
>Book
Much cuter than before.
>Kaiju
I like it.
>Wyvern
When did she get updated art? I like all the new light violet bits. The text is by far improved, especially with out the wooden "DRAGON" sign.

Sorry for the wall of text.

I dunno, old Levia pros and cons looked contradictive and boring in my opinion.
>cute smile but big scary teeth
>lights up but is scary in the dark
>is good at swimming
I mean, its the leviathan, and that just makes her sound like a boring fish woman

Quick note to Brumus and the user who what makes the threads

We should post these potential changes as the first posts of new threads under the opening. That way they can get visibility over a bigger period and hopefully more feedback to avoid people coming in later and complain about a change after a short decision.

Still don't like the fact we got Bear and Hare

What if we took this quest thread and made a CYOA out of it?

Thats not an accurate doll.
Dont buy from chinaman!!!

You triggered me with your bait.

I could be down, for sure

Very good. We could find a day, except for tuesday and wednesday, since i work.

There are still 3 slots open for others, so if you want to suggest someone, let me know it

I've never played a tabletop game before, how would it be?

Gonna critique the bits I feel could use some work or looking into. Anything I don't mention I either found fine or enjoyed (like the new Lotan).

>Merrow
The second positive should use the words "flexible" and "elastic" as opposed to "squishy" and "soft" as they better describe what her body can do, and having the second negative being her swallowing your boat rather than eating part of it both drives this further and has more comedic value.

>Shark
It might be better to change the second negative from "frenzies" to "excited" to make it more ambiguous and open to interpretations both silly and serious. I also don't know if we need "surprisingly" in the third positive, but it's fine as is.

>Squid
Shortening the second positive to "just plain fun to touch" should more than suffice. Not really sure where the third positive came from, but I think mentioning somewhere what she multitasks could make it work.

>Shadow
Grammatic error in first positive.

>Candy
The first and third positives should be switched around so that there's a "sweet-to-sour" transition between them. I also agree with in that I felt the "big tasty lollipop" negative was humorously effective.

>Dodo
Grammatic error in second negative.

>GM
Again, it was stated by Photo user back around the end of 2016 that GMP wanted GM Princess to remain a trap. I'm not sure if this choice is being made to avoid having two traps in one chart, but I don't think that would be an issue for most players.

>Bear
Not entirely sure about the first positive, but I think this card might work, even if it is a little predictable.

>Hare
Honestly, I find only the first negative (which I recommend changing to "won't admit she likes you") seems to fit with her design. Everything else just feels empty and uninspired. Personally, I had felt that she would turn out to be a bit more of a rogue or maybe borrow some inspiration from the Viera from Final Fantasy.

>Wyvern
Grammatic error in first negative.

Is a hare different from a rabbit? I never really knew the distinction.

You were throrough! It was fun to read this though!

Hares are usually bigger.

And generally 'rougher'.

Yea, we really don't want another squid princess debockle. The changes should always be among the first posts.

I generally agree with you, but I disagree on Lotan and Candy;

Lotan 'cause I feel the +'s and -'s are better then before and are more consistent.
And Candy because, while it is funny, it would be Inconsistent with how male princesses have worked in the past, as the only times having a dick is mentioned is either as a positive (Nomad), or in junction with some other negative (Djinn).

Generally, again, I agree with you, but I disagree on Merrow and Squid (Candy too, but I already explained that one.)

I personally think Merrow's great the way she is, and eating part of your boat is far more comedic then eating the whole thing.
And Squid because I feel the wording has this fun, bubbly feel to it that gives off a feel of how Squid would feel.

As for me? I generally like the chart, But GM princess just kinda feels out o place among all these fantasy creatures. I know that's probably the joke, but it loses it's luster almost immediately. But that's just me.

Well, depends mostly on what you play.

If you play alone you just need a pencil, a blank paper sheet and some d6, so you can sign stuff, like damage suffered, item found and else. (maybe i should do a character sheet) and mostly your immagination.

On Roll20 you have a lot of additional stuff, like the map, tokens, the chat like the picture related. Also you are not alone and have others who could help you, but remember that only one gets a princess per tower, so you have to fight off or else. or you can pass about the princess if the princess saved isn't the one you are interested into.

Or you can go on roll20, create a map, and play alone but at least you have some graphics, dice rollers and also music.
Reading the rules will also help you understand stuff about the game itself, but be warned that if you find some grammar typos or errors, is because my translation is never 100% perfect (sob)

This sounds neat, I would love to give it a try, I tried to join a game from an user who was hosting a starwars game on roll20 but after almost 2 hours I couldn't find it and gave up. But I would love to try if nothing pops up in my schedule

How are angler fish meant to be flexible and elastic? Im actually asking because that pro seems weird to me.

Hive digger done

Im not gonna pick a dude, so it matters quite a bit to me. Though Id prefer GM to be the trap and Candy to be female so I could pick Candy

This is why we can try a game when everyone has some free time. meanwhile try to create a character with the rules (they are in the Op as i said -> Lewd Adventures) then let me know about it

>Merrow
"Did you just swallow my boat" should be added back in, has more impact

>Demon
"Surprisingly nice for a demon" sounds better to me but I could see either working.
"Wants to be good, but is awful at it" makes it sound like she is at least making an attempt while "Not so good at being good" could be taken as a contradiction to her Pros

>Gnome
Any reason she went from Soft to Tough? Are Gnomes known for being tough
Why was kingdom named changed? I guess the traveling part did not make much sense but I am not sure how many non-kingdom names we want in the kingdom spot.

>Rust
Do Rust Monsters have a connection to Dragons at all? I have not heard that before.
Makes her miss out on "You are the only treasure she needs". Both give her some personality in different ways so I am half and half on the change.
"Growling Swarm kingdom's"

Also, the 3 Pros then 2 Cons format is just the general style. There are plenty of Princesses who change up the order, even from the earliest gens. So they do not all need to be changed back to that order.

>Kaiju
Add back in "Sea Monster" cause why not

>Orphan
Add back in Body Language part, I agree with user above
Lonesome orphanage is good but I am going to throw out that Homeless Orphan's Kingdom works pretty good as well because it makes her seem even more alone since she is only one there and it fits with her map item for having lost treasure.

>GM
Remove trap part because of actual GM's request and change back to "Too interested in your Princesses"
What was the Greyhawk Kingdom a reference to before? I am guessing Expansive Library is the better choice.

>Lotan / Leviathan
Biggest fish stuff sounds pretty stupid and this new version makes her sound gentle when she is supposed to be scary. From the original, I would only change cute smile and great swimmer if you want to add in more personality. Also, I wish her art had the big fanged smile. Last thing, kingdom name as Luminate Deep Kingdom fits her better I think maybe.

> Shark
"Likes the taste of your blood" sounds cuter as creepy as that sounds instead of frenzies. Also, her head seems huge and the nose lines make her face look bent, can that get fixed?

>Gargoyle
I think I see what you were going for but I think it needs another update. Vigilant guardian part is good but I think the rest from the original was good as is. She is supposed to be the dutiful unfeeling protector and adding "Soft and Caring on the inside" seems to go against that too much while just saying she is dutiful and vigilant gives her good non-contradictory qualities.

>Candy
Adding in the Sour part does not make sense for multiple reasons, the main being the "As sweet as can be". Leave it as "Crashes Super Hard"
Add back in "A Big Tasty Lollipop" its there for a reason.

>Wyvern
Wooden sign should be readded in the final version, gave her some charm. She is the "Dragon" of the fake gen, so she is not supposed to be super effective at it and a wooden sign shows that off.

>Dodo
Sheltered Jungle Kingdom's

>Bear
Another kingdom name in non-kingdom format. This one works good in my opinion but just pointing out that I am not sure how many non-kingdom names we want

>Hare
Another. Long-running with a dash fixes it though.

>it's another "penis tennis" episode
Kek

Look, there should always be one trap princess and this time it's candy. Let's not repeat this whole "b-but mai waifu shouldn't be a guy!" shit.

also
>not wanting to suck another dude's dick
what are you, gay?

Didnt GM request to be the trap? and dosent -overly interested in your quest fit better as a GM?

IIRC GM also requested that the opposite at some point later.

>Merrow
Second positive looks out of place, old one isn't much better though
>Lampad
Kingdom name sounds weird, should prolly be shortened like some of the others to Illuminated Abode's
>Shadow
I feel like her first positive could be something better, I'm not sure what though
>Hare
Kingdom name seems off and I feel like she should be more rough around the edges, more hare like?

Mostly improvements, still don't like GM, but I guess photo's waifu is here to stay.

If they did, it wasn't in these threads.

Deep sea fish tend to be pretty elastic in that they can stretch their bodies to swallow prey several times their own size. And shile anglerfish aren't particularly flexible, dragonfish are, at least as far as their neck goes; they actually lack bones on their neck vertebrae so they can move their jaws in crazy angles.
"Soft and squishy" is more biologically accurate, though, as that description fits almost every deep sea fish (they're quite squishy). Although fetish appeal wise it might not be so good (squishyness is rarely considered a positive traits, now is it?).

The word "soft" appears pretty frequently in the Princess cards, and the positive "Soft and squishy" is Leech's third, word-for-word. I had suggested flexible/elastic because I saw her more like a dragonfish, myself, but "flexible" is also a word that appears frequently enough as it is.

Was basically aiming for rewording the positive so it didn't sound almost exactly like one found on another Princess while still accurately describing her.

Focus on the stretchy / malleable part?

I am confused on what is being worked on and what is finished.

Fan gen III was finished completely correct?

Fan Gen I is being redone now and is almost done looks like

Was anything put together for Fan Gen IV? I saw some art and things but I did not see it finished.

Gen V also had some new art for Flayer I think, was it just her or is an updated art of that one done soon?

Sorry, that is a bit of my fault. I am working all around the place.

A lot of projects. Just doing whatever is requested of me.

picarto.tv/Eversor streaming btw!

Maybe something not body related then?

>Has a real petty lure/crown to tie into the so alluring positive?

So what happens if you ate both the Magic Taffy and the Super Bubblegum?

You could be blown up like a balloon and float.

Prefect. Magic Taffy and Super Bubblegum for all the princesses.

Final on Goat Princess

>that tasteful upper wet toga
Now thats wonderful

Neat, What are you going to work on next?

This is the part where I applaud.

Yurei Princess is next up

Can't wait to see your take on her

Gonna post a WIP tonight, so keep an eye for that

Why haven't we updated the G1E with the new art for squid, Gargoyle, and Levia yet?

Whoops didn't mean to quote. Sorry

You're lucky, because I originally just gonna do a plain cloth covering on the tidds, one user gave me the idea for a sheer covering

Could I suggest an Ace Pilot

I counter-suggest an Ace Ventura.

user

What font is used in the charts?

04b_19 and Bebas Nueue Regular.

So about that character sheet you were talking about earlier, Please make it because I have no idea what I'm doing

Thoughts on this so far? First time making something for this and this is still a WIP.

finished ace list incoming

hacker and wasteland

and x-com psi and random gear based on n7

Pretty good

I assume King George commanded it and he obeyed

All of these are pretty great, and even though I requested the Wasteland and XCOM Aces, Hacker is easily the best one there.

Who did you comission these to? how much do they cost? what are they made of???? ?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?