Veeky Forums opinion on these coins

Veeky Forums opinion on these coins.

Will not be worth anything by July if dubs

The king, good, good, good.

one word MCO

god tier
god tier
god tier
not too bad but you should swap it all for ICX because that shit gonna do an antshares

first two are guaranteed money makers, not sure about ARK and NEO though

3rd best coin behind btc/eth, literally who shitcoin, shitcoin, meme shitcoin

I don't hold any anymore, but ark is my favourite coin.

-Good, active devs
-Actually fulfilling shit on their roadmap
-Staking encourages holding
-They don't give a fuck about the price
-They don't announce shit unless its actually important
-They don't hype themselves up

Monero = Safe and decent growth bet
Rai = Could be huge, but very risky
Ark = Decent but not the best
NEO = very undervalued, huge growth soon

-Safe bet
-Exiting Bet
-Bought because biz told me to
-Don't know enough about it

Looking forward to see what XRB does most of all. Bought at $1.60 so looking at a profit unless there is some ridiculous crash.
Thought the tech/team was solid but not entirely sure, might have just been shilled. Guess we'll see where it goes.

-Does something
-Does nothing
-Does nothing but generate more of itself
-Does nothing

king - trash - trash - trash

They go exactly in order of how good they are from left to right. Huge drop off once you hit ARK

Monero
>high chance of being deemed illegal by governments
>Potentially the highest transaction fees (more than 10x worse than bitcoin if it ever reaches bitcoin's value)
>If the 2 above don't happen then it might be the best actual currency out there

Raiblocks
>Everything "pre-mined" means the company can dump everything on your head all out of nowhere
>Not an actual blockchain which raises security concerns and someone that controls 34%+ of the coins can manipulate the market (such as the creator of the coins)
>No smart contract possibility
>0 transaction fees which makes it great for rapid transactions

ARK
>Needs cryptocurrencies to fork to work properly with ARK features
>Doesn't have proper code up and running it's basically a whitepaper coin for now
>could potentially unite cryptocurrencies and act like an "ETF of cryptocurrencies" combining all positive and unique features of cryptocurrencies with each other while eliminating the downsites of each coin

NEO
>Chinese smart contract decentralized computation platform
>ETH but supported by the Chinese Communist Party
>Guaranteed winner in China due to government ties
>Guaranteed loser outside of China due to government ties
>Generates Neo Gas by holding it (Proof of stake) which can be sold to create passive income

My opinion of these is that they are all high-risk high-reward options.

Raiblocks is the sketchiest and I personally would stay clear from that one.

Monero is a huge bet and any country banning it specifically will probably kill it permanently. The transaction fees of Monero means it becomes unpractical for it to reach Bitcoin levels of valuation.

ARK has nothing to show for it. There is currently no reason for other cryptocurrencies to hardfork simply to work well with ARK. If they code it perfectly and all cryptocurrencies undergoes hardforks to work with ARK it will be the highest valued coin rated higher than even bitcoin but the chances of that happening is close to 0.

Neo has application because it's backed by the Chinese government. But that also limits its usefulness at the same time. There is not a lot of growth potential left in NEO unless the demand for decentralized computing suddenly grows to unprecedented size in China.

>Needs cryptocurrencies to fork to work properly with ARK features
This is false.

>Doesn't have proper code up and running it's basically a whitepaper coin for now
How do you define "proper code?"
The code is fine, but not all features of the product are finished. The same could be said of many coins which are valued even higher than ARK is.

should i get more monero, lads?
i'm certain it'll be adopted by dnms, but that also means more scrutiny from govts

Not a single one of your remarks on ark was even remotely correct, kys

I pretty much invest in all except monero coz the room for growth isn't as high at this point.

Convince me otherwise to buy.

>Monero
>high chance of being deemed illegal by governments
A cryptocurrency that works like cash becoming illegal? WEW. Will they ban paper notes next?

XRB is for me the one that will make it in the long run. Safest and biggest growing potential.

NEO - best of the four. This will be top 5 in 2018
XRB - don't own any, seems good though
ARK - comfy hold
XMR - Meh, dont have a good opinion of privacy coins

shit - shit - good - good

Damn you must be retarded, especially after your ARK comment