You're now a primarch

It is the Emperor in all of his golden glorious might standing before you! He deems you one of his sons(or daughter bleh). A Primarch! He has granted you a legion of space marines made of your own genes implanted within them. Go now and spread his light throughout the galaxy! (or betray him you cunt)
>What is your legions colors/heraldry?
>Are there any general designs or unique appearance diffrences/themes in your legion?
>What is the name of your home system and what is it like?
>Are there any spectacular qualities about you (Of course there are you're a child of the Emperor!)
>What is the main tactic/battle plan/strategy of your legion?
>do you have a preferred weapon/vehicle/armor/etc.? if yes what?
>What are your relations with the other primarchs?
>Does your gene-seed have a deficiency or quirk? if yes what?
>What is you and your legions relationship to the Emperor like?
>how do you treat the citizens of the imperium and how do they see you?
>The council of Nikaea is occurring what is your answer?
>Horus has turned traitor what is your thoughts on this and reaction?
>Horus has offered you a spot on his side of Chaos what did he offer you if any and did you accept?
>The Space Wolves have descended upon your home planet as a rumor of you turning traitor or you actually becoming traitor has spread! what is your reaction and how does it play out?
>THE EMPEROR HAS DEFEATED HORUS! But alas...it is not without loss he has fallen and is placed on the golden throne. Where are you during all of this? and what is your reaction?
>The Codex Astartes has been jotted down by your brother Roboute declaring that the legions must be divided to prevent to much power being in one mans hands. Your response?
Add additional details down below if you want
Have Fun
Write stories if you're up to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/feature/jpl/eso-discovers-earth-size-planet-in-habitable-zone-of-nearest-star
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My niggas, pretty chill dudes.

>>What is your legions colors/heraldry?
Blue and white. Heraldry would probably be some kind of a lion, brown bear or possibly a golden eagle though I guess that would already be reserved.
>>Are there any general designs or unique appearance diffrences/themes in your legion?
Scout company would wear a blue/white cap with a white cross over it. Also scout company snipers only use iron sights due to some almost forgotten legend about some white devil or similar.
>>What is the name of your home system and what is it like?
Since the theme is from finnish folklore it'd be named after Kalevala with some amount of degeneration of language.
>>Are there any spectacular qualities about you (Of course there are you're a child of the Emperor!)
Definitely a psychic plus force sword user. Or possibly a sniper.
>>What is the main tactic/battle plan/strategy of your legion?
High mobility, hit and run tactics.

Gonna flesh out this a bit later more. But this is a bit of what I'd start with and mold it a bit so it wasn't so obvious where it comes from.

what is their tactic? Losing? Memetic Warfare?

The Green Dragons
Green and black, with a golden dragon on the shoulder.
>Are there any general designs or unique appearance differences/themes in your legion?
Lots of dragons and fire bits.
Karlins III, most of the planets are covered in boiling hot water, the few that aren't are on the fringes of the system.
>Are there any spectacular qualities about you (Of course there are you're a child of the Emperor!)
I can go "Invisible".
Night assaults, lots of fire, ambushes, and stealth.
Chan-axes, and Flamers.

Dark Green and charcoal. Symbol is like an upside-down white teardrop partially overlapping the top of a black circle.
>Are there any general designs or unique appearance diffrences/themes in your legion?
Fond of more heavily armored right arms, like bulkier armor marks and veteran/mkiii styled pauldrons.
Levis system. Home planet is essentially made of badlands filled with mauling reptilian predators.
An overeager fighter, always looking forward to fighting someone new. Odd considering a preference for ranged combat. Sniper duels are the things of dreams.
Sort of a flyer based shock and awe. Drop-in from flyers and light up anything in the vicinity. Marine bombing strifes for lack of a better term.
Flyer, snipers, and explosives. Also a strong love of mk iv as the basis for their armor.

I guess I'll do the rest in a bit

Good terms with Corax, Dorn, Vulcan, and The Khan. Very much at odds with Girlyman, Fulgrim, and Lorgar.
The marines usually end up very tall, and thin.
Strained, but respectful.
We treat them like they are the most Important thing in the Galaxy, and they trust us with their lives.
Against, Psykers are way to important to us.
Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, what the fuck.

>Horus has offered you a spot on his side of Chaos what did he offer you if any and did you accept?
Infinite power, and I did not accept.
>The Space Wolves have descended upon your home planet as a rumor of you turning traitor or you actually becoming traitor has spread! what is your reaction and how does it play out?
Bolts fly, swords clash, marines die. Leman finally reaches the throne room, to see me slaughtering the traitors in my inner circle.
>THE EMPEROR HAS DEFEATED HORUS! But alas...it is not without loss he has fallen and is placed on the golden throne. Where are you during all of this? and what is your reaction?
I was busy fighting the Chaos rebellion on my Chapter monastery. As for my reaction, I nearly killed myself.
>The Codex Astartes has been jotted down by your brother Roboute declaring that the legions must be divided to prevent to much power being in one mans hands. Your response?
Fuck you Girlyman, but fine.

>Name
The Graven Arms
Black, with silver highlights. Our icon is a blade wrapped in silver lightning.
Fairly standard in terms of physiology. Organisationally the Legion is split into orders, we get along with our Dark Angels brothers, and each marine lives by a firm code of honour to the death. Each marine assigns himself a personal quest to complete, which can range from slaying a certain number of Greenskins, or toppling a warboss, or even something like establishing infrastructure. On completion of his quest the worth of the marine is judged, and if deemed worthy he is promoted in a sense to a fresh rank of knighthood, or a position of command.
The primarch is Regulus Sarn, he is unique amongst the Emperor's sons because he has been blessed with the memories of the Emperor's past. As a result, a great deal of his abilities and those of his legion stem from this knowledge.

The Legion focuses on ideology. They teach the Emperor's creed to the letter, and have great respect for the working citizens of the Imperium. They serve most often as a rearguard, defending recently captured worlds and building infrastructure, while spreading the Emperor's creed.
Each battle brother is equipped with a sword of some kind, whether it be more ceremonial or otherwise. They were all forged on the homeworld, and each is a masterwork. They consider these blades to be more valuable than their own lives, and to lose their sword is the greatest mark of shame within the Legion. Naturally this results in a larger focus on close combat and extensive close quarters swordfighting training.
Sarn and his Legion get along with the Lion and the Dark Angels, though he considers his brother to be dour. Other notable friends include the Luna Wolves, Ultramarines, Iron Hands, Imperial Fists and Salamanders. Amongst the traitors they had good relations with the Iron Warriors and Emperor's Children.

Sarn's gene-seed is unique in that it bestows great clarity of thought, and what some theorise to be memories from past lives. These frequent visions sometimes strike at inopportune moments, leading to a reputation of unreliability amongst the other legions. They have a higher propensity for psychic ability than most Legions also. Some legionaries have even claimed to have seen their futures.
The Emperor often treats with Sarn to discuss events that occurred in his distant past. They are remarkably alike, and get along very well. While the Emperor keeps many secrets from his sons, Sarn is the exception by necessity and so is a great source of counsel and an outside opinion.
Imperial citizens respect the Graven Arms and for many worlds they are the Space Marines that are most familiar, given their penchant for defending captured worlds and ensuring the spread of the Emperor's Creed. Many feel that the Graven Arms have an usual amount of perspective for Space Marines, and they are widely respected throughout the Imperium as a result.

Due to the growing number of psykers in their ranks, and Sarn's perspective on the matter, Sarn would reluctantly agree with the Emperor's reasoning, but the pity he felt for his brother Magnus would shake his foundations and cause a rift to grow between him and the Emperor.
Despite his misgivings, Sarn would quickly come to the side of his loyalist brothers. Due to their status as a rear guard, the Graven Arms would not be present at the Drop Site Massacre, but would be some of the first responders. A large portion of his legion would be lost slowing Horus on his path to Terra.
Horus offered Sarn the freedom to practice sorcery, and a seat as his right hand. Horus, deep down, would miss his father's perspective after his turn to Chaos, and he thought through his brother Regulus he could reclaim it in some small way. Sarn however turned him down, and the two dueled with both surviving, Sarn becoming separated from his Legion.
The Space Wolves arrive at Chalice to find a compliant populace, and despite all attempts at secrecy it seems as though the Graven Arms knew of their coming. They quickly explain that their primarch is merely missing, but they have some sense that they will see him again soon. While ominous and open to interpretation, the Space Wolves see no cause to attack, and things are resolved diplomatically.

Regulus returns to Terra days after the Emperor's fall. Initially, Guilliman posits that he could represent the Emperor's morality going forward, and serve as his voice in his absence. However all is not as it seems, and soon Sarn falls into a great despondency. His brothers attempt to rouse him from this, but all that is determined is that he has lost a great deal of his memories and drive due to the psychic backlash of the Emperor's fall. Eventually he seems to lapse into a brain dead state, and his brothers reluctantly resolve to entomb him in a stasis vault.
Due to Sarn's absence, the Legion complies. Though had he been present the outcome would likely be the same. They retreat to Chalice in the Segmentum Obscurus and secure themselves against Chaos, becoming reclusive, though they do split off into multiple chapters, including the Ashen Wardens, Gravekeepers, Thunderblades, Lightbringers and the now-renegade Howling Light.

And because I missed it earlier:

The Chalice system is home to Chalice and its two moons, Beacon and Grave. Regulus Sarn found himself stranded on the inhospitable latter moon, and spent a lot of his time in isolation. Fortunately, due to his shared memories with the Emperor he was able to quickly establish a civilisation out of the barbaric natives, and moved on to the world of Chalice where he established a thriving community, with trade going strong between the mineral rich moons and the idyllic world they orbited. He knew he had to return to the Emperor's side, and so he geared his society towards doing so, creating earth-like technology and within half a century he had established communications with the Imperium.

Salamanders plus Raven Guard.

Nice meme haha
I'd play a finnmarines chapter which used a shitload of scouts. So long as there weren't any wulfen but just bears
So the Salamanders?
These guys sound like they'd be a nasty vanguard. When you say they'd have a basis for their armour would they be sort of a tinkering Legion, with their own custom makes?I like your dudes. The idea that each Primarch represents a facet of the Emperor is a cool one, and I'm glad your found a niché for yours. The psyker link to hindsight and foresight is actually a good idea, I get the impression a lot of their brothers would be unnerved by these guys at strange times.

Kek

>These guys sound like they'd be a nasty vanguard. When you say they'd have a basis for their armour would they be sort of a tinkering Legion, with their own custom makes?
Oh definitely. Beyond just basic modifications and plenty of "field repairs" they're fans of mixing armor types available to them, even during the crusade.

He is close to Corvus and Khan, but by the virtue of being a sort of middle-ground of their views on vehicle strategy. Beyond that, his relationship with his siblings were similarly along how well their tactics melded, though he was also especially close with Guilliman and Horus as their heads for tactics allowed his legion to work at their best when deployed together.
Nothing concrete, but a strong sense of impatience is found in all of the legion and is suspected to come from their genetic stock. This may be the source of their preferred tactics and strains their standing with other, more disciplined legions.
There is a sense of reverence of the Primarch toward the Emperor, but out of a sense of scale than anything else. The Emperor is viewed as the greatest veteran, seen as the survivor of all of human history. Whenever he can, the primarch asks for his father's teachings.
The legion views the citizens as a part of the Imperium itself and thus a loss of them is as losing a piece of the planets they reside on. They are not as close to the people as say the Salamanders, but they are not openly hostile since they see them as the clay from which marines are shaped and the Imperium itself is built.

>Legion
The Void Tide

>Legion colors:
Pic related

>Legion Heraldry
Instead of the discipline badge on the pauldron, it would be a Trident. But the same color orange.

>Appearance differences
Pretty standard.

>Home system
Novo Noricum

A vast array of interconnected space stations, arcologies, platforms, and other nomenclature for artificial man made habitable things orbiting a dim star in the galactic west. Zero g is common, resources limited to the scattered bio domes that can produce food. Recycling, self sustainability, caution, restraint, resourcefulness, guile, extreme xenophobia and total commitment to action once taken are the hallmarks of the Noricum.

Ruled by various xenos for centuries, I liberated them through a massive uprising and reactivation of the ancient ships long moored to the arcologies.

>my martial qualities are speed, aggrsssion, surprise, innovation and tactical flexibility. Irresistible will once committed. Not flippant. I am a minor psyker with biomancy knowledge. As a child in the orbital arcologies it helped me to resist vacuum, radiation, and gravity fluctuations with relative ease.

>Main battle plan
void combat, boarding actions, zone mortalis, Orbital assault (see Luna wolves and imperial fists).

>Preferred weapons/vehicles
Energy weapons of all kinds due to fewer ammunition problems. Storm eagles, xiphon interceptors, firehawks, dreadclaw, kharybdis, jump packs, speeders. Proclivity to phosphex due to how extremely dangerous it is in void combat. Power tridents.

>Relationship to other primarchs
Close with Khan, Horus, and Ferrus Manus. Friendly with Vulkan, Alpharius, Lion. Neutral with Dorn, Sanguinius, Curze, Fulgrim, Magnus, Russ, Distrustful of Gulliman, Lorgar, Corax. Hates Angron, Perturabo, and Mortarion.

>Treats Citizens
As innocent bystanders who are beholden to luck, good or bad, and destiny instead of pure will. (Cont.)

>Emps rezes Hitler
>Makes Hitler Primarch
>Hitler returns after Bellyache
>Sieges and defeats the Ultraturds and proceeds to restore the Imperium to it's full glory.
>10 million year human golden dynastly

> Gene deficiency/mutation
Over sensitive melanochrome. Means a patch or patches of dark and light pigmented skin will follow light intensity. Indoors or in shadow the seem paper fair, in direct light they look swarthy, or patches of both. In high radiation they go nearly salamander black nearly instantly.

>relationship with emperor
Distant but amicable. I fully understand my purpose as a weapon and a tool.

>Nikaea
I'm for the librarians. I am in line with Khan. Cautious, deliberate, restrained use of psychic powers is a boon that's hard to ignore. Better the devil you know and all that.

>Horus turned
Horus is my close friend and mentor. His meritocratic principles, his lack of waste and economy of war, his pure will and determination are things that I admire. But I am no traitor to my ultimate lord, creator, and purpose. To side with Horus is to side against humanity. If he has decided to mutiny, there will be no reasoning him out of it. He must walk the air lock and be judged.

>what did horus offer me?
Horus offered me the promise of letting me search for and exterminating the alien empire that ruled my people during my youth (the slaugth). The emperor won't let me do this since it is of low importance. I didn't accept because I will meet them and destroy them in time. The conquest of the galaxy means meeting them again. I am patient.

>Russ thinks I'm traitor
My home system orbital arcologies are dangerous places indeed. Whilst my ships aren't as fast as the white Scars, I have more. I outmaneuver Russ in space where he is weak. Make my way to Terra while requisitioning Imperial assets to fight the traitors along the way, staying one step ahead of Russ the whole time. He'll figure out who I'm fighting for by the dead traitors in my wake.

I didn't make it to Terra, but I am well positioned to interdict traitor forces fleeing. I'm sad by the emperors state. While he is still alive there is hope.

The Squats.

>codex astartes

The secessionist Roboute has some balls trying to tell the truly loyal what's what. I see the merit of the codex, but I can't stand to see my men broken up this way. After the scouring my fleet is weak and my legion small. We break up into 20 crusading chapters. The chapters are ordered to find void faring civilizations to establish recruiting tithes from so our nature, strength, and methods aren't diluted,

Sir, please return to your home dimension while your native universe's physics are still working. You uh, look like you'd have problems with the square-cube law and all.

Red and White, with an inverted red and white iron cross
All bikers have wings on their armor. The only heraldry for bikers are their pauldrons, the rest of their armor is shiny. Chapter is mostly bikers
Nowa Polska, constantly invaded by everyone
Cannot sit (only squat (except on a mount)), hyper religious, hyper xenophobic
Biker charge
Special extra-length power lances
Everyone makes fun of me for various reasons
Yes. No one can sit, only squat, except on a mount
Papa Empy please notice me!
They should be protected. They don't really know about me
BURN THE WITCH

KURWAAAAAAAAAAA
Relevance, did not accept
KURWAAAAA NOT AGAIN! Fight them off, then claim they are traitors for attacking loyalist
No, papa is kill. Was not fast enough to save papa. Going to Terra as quick sa possible after Siege began
REMOVE SMURF remove smurf you are worst smurf. you are the smurf idiot you are the smurf smell. return to ultrmar. to our ultra cousins you may come our legion. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,robot we will never forgeve you. robot rascal FUck but fuck asshole smurf stink robot sqhipere shqipare..smurf genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead smurf...ahahahahahROBOT WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget HH .dark scasrs we kill the king , robt return to your precious Kahn….hahahahaha idiot smurf and mccrage smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE SMURF FROM THE IMPERIUM.

>Light Teal, with Blue Trim, and a Golden 'A' as our symbol.
>More cloaks, not robes like DAs but tactical cloaks
>Morotia, effectively barren system, planet of discovery hit hard by orbital bombardment in the past, very scarce human presence, was not found until fully grown
>Small amount of psychic capability, only enough to see slightly into the future
>Rapid deployment and redeployment of Scout and Tactical Marines. Supplement PDF and Guard forces with more numerous Apothecaries, collateral damage is virtually abhorred.
>Legion deploys Rhinos with gusto, and field more than average Stalker Bolters and Sniper Rifles Mostly picking up acolytes as we go.
>Personally have a large two handed power sword, the Reach of Samuel, and larger Assault Bike
>Get along well with Alpharius, Jaghatai, and occasionally Dorn. Alright with Magnus. Not too good with Lemon, Fulgrim, and Pert, butt heads with Roboute and Vulkan but respect them. Pity Angron and Mortarion, and stay out of their way. Distance myself from Sanguinis, Horus, and Lorgar. Neutral with the rest.
>Damaged vocal cords, leading to some slightly customized helmets in the Legion to better allow for non-vocal communication. Some never take their helmets off, I do not.
>Distant, dismissive of him, typically trying not to get his attention, though fully willing to fulfill his orders when they come
>Protective in times of danger and recruitment, fairly distant outside of then due to lack of communication. They see my Legion as they would other marines, with mixed awe and fear.
>Limit psykers
>Saw it coming
>Nope
>Laugh, as my home planet is already a hardly habitable barren wasteland, and I'm not going back to it
>Disperse my Legion in secret far away from Imperial Space, telling them to rejoin the Imperium and protect the citizens as best they can. Disappear.
>The remnants of the Legion take well to it, and are divided evenly to bolster other Legions' newly formed Chapters

Void Walkers
Colours are blank grey of ceramite. When they use colors they either use orange yellow where being seen is important.
Utilitarian. Power armour is designed to shield the marine from hostile environment of space.
No home system, just the fleet. Recruits come from anywhere but experience in the void is preferred.
No.
The Legions are a force of conquest based on the starship and how it can be used to conquer worlds.
The Battlecruiser has best bang for buck. Best weapon is the torpedo.
“Yeah, if you get your troops out of the bombardment zone so I can actually do my work that would be great.”

>Does your gene-seed have a deficiency or quirk?
No fangs, no acid spitting, no special stomach. Troops are smaller than ususal.
>What is your relationship to the Emperor like?
We like the idea of Humanity re-occupying the space it previously occupied. Humanity used to be one of the dominant species during the Age of Technology.
I try to treat them well but they don’t see me much. I am usually in orbit or deep space.
>The council of Nikaea?
We rely on psykers for communication and navigation. Denying them is against everything we do. Without the psyker and mutant there is no Imperium.
>Horus has turned traitor?
What is your plan for Humanity? You don’t have one.
Don’t make the offer to me, make your pitch for Humanity. How will you advance the cause of humanity?
>The Space Wolves have descended upon your home planet as a rumour of you turning traitor or you actually becoming traitor has spread! what is your reaction and how does it play out?
Um… what planet are you referring to?
None of us are the Emperor. We cannot rule as the Emperor. We must reform all of Imperial Government into something manageable.
>The Codex Astartes has been jotted down by your brother Roboute declaring that the legions must be divided to prevent too much power being in one man’s hands. Your response?
I see your point, but you realise you are taking a unified army and naval force and turning it into a special forces unit. If you are to do this you should reform the entire military and the civilian government while you are at it. The main problem is I have never fought as special forces, I fought as a fleet with supporting elements.

>Hey now
>You're a primarch
>Get your legion

Vanguard of the Dawn
>>What is your legions colors/heraldry?
Colours - Black with highlights in Dark Blue, Light Blue, White, Yellow or Orange depending on role.
Heraldry - Dawn/Rising Sun, Sun within an eye, Sun as an eye
>>Are there any general designs or unique appearance diffrences/themes in your legion?
Pyskers utilise the Sun within/as an eye as their primary motif
Apothecaries use a duel dawn/dusk aesthetic, 'Every Dawn is followed by a Dusk.'
Most helmets are wedge shaped, like the MkIV
>>What is the name of your home system and what is it like?
Half dozen rocky planetoids and Challos, the homeworld.
Challos spins on an tilt similar to Terra, resulting in comparable seasons. It is dominated oceans broken up by island continents that sit mostly within the central half of the planet. Both poles have small rocky bases covered by ice that extend far out to sea. Global weather patterns follow an El Nino/La Nina cycle that takes approximately 15 years to move form one to the other. Vast storms that last for days are considered the norm for weather events.
>>Are there any spectacular qualities about you (Of course there are you're a child of the Emperor!)
High sensitivity to atmospheric conditions, consistently surprised when others fail to predict incoming weather changes. Above average psychic sensitivity, minimal active prowess but uncanny skill with noticing and understanding active usage of psychic power and intuiting the state of the warp surrounding my material location.
>>What is the main tactic/battle plan/strategy of your legion?
Blitzes, ambushes, destroying comms/infrastructure, anything that disrupts the enemies ability to react/respond. Fair fights don't exists, so let's stack the odds in our favour by providing our enemies with many opportunities to make the wrong decision.
>>do you have a preferred weapon/vehicle/armor/etc.? if yes what?
Teleporters, Thunderhammers with Digital Weapon arrays as a secondary weapon.

>>What are your relations with the other primarchs?
I make an effort to get along, or at least be civil, with them. I won't hesitate to point out if I think they're making a mistake but I'll also let them make that mistake if they insist. I continually bother Mortarion about getting some help dealing with his issues. "I can feel you crushing your own brain with your powers from over here. Please get help. If I have to mop up your grey matter after it leaks out your eyes I'm going to be sad."
>>Does your gene-seed have a deficiency or quirk? if yes what?
Rapid melanin acquisition and depletion. Marines from the Vanguard of the Dawn tend to be very pale but will go brown astonishingly quickly if left out in the sun.
Higher than average psyker numbers, even non-psyker Marines have some psychic perception/intuition similar to mine. The Legion has plenty of experience fighting with/alongside psykers and my Marines are the most comfortable with the presence of psykers outside of the Thousand Sons.
>>What is you and your legions relationship to the Emperor like?
Respect for his goal, skill and drive, but not always his methods. Not afraid to call him on mistakes or a lack-lustre explanation. Generally wish that he'd be more straightforwards and trusting with the Primarchs. Deeply and passionately believe that he could and should do more to aid the Primarchs that need it. Repeatedly send him passive aggressive messages about it.
'Dear Father, Today I met Angron. Did you know he's still got spikes in his brain and that he's still dangerously unstable? It's such a shame that no one truly understand the biology of a Primarch well enough to help him. Oh well I guess we can only hope he isn't near anything important when he goes off like a supernova. Love, Me'

>>how do you treat the citizens of the imperium and how do they see you?
I treat them kindly but from arms length. The Imperium is made of the people within it, and it is for them I fight. But the wars I fight are a terrible business and not something that the average citizen could understand much less relate to. Better to keep some distance and not interfere too much with their lives.
(Don't let them see you blubber like an idiot over this cute cat, it'll ruin your image you fool. You have to be the always collected and in control leader.)
The Imperial citizens see me as a stoic and noble warrior but one who is hard to understand or approach.
(I wonder what the Lord Primarch is thinking? Probably some deep meditations on the meaning of life. Oh no there's a cat being derpy I'd better get that out of his way so it doesn't distract him.)
>>The council of Nikaea is occurring what is your answer?
Psykers are integral to humanity as a species and as a galactic civilisation. To deny pskyers is to leave ourselves defenceless against them. Also anger at the ignorance and hypocrisy.
"...and what of the Sigilite, Russ? Look to him now, our Father's appointed adjudicator for this council. Malcador is of the highest calibre of human psykers, capable of laying waste to entire planets! Is he, our /Father's/ //Right// //Hand//, also a foul sorcerer? And you, Mortarion. Tell me what do you think of our Father? What do you think of the man who created us? The man from whom we inherited these powers? The man from whom you inherited /your/ powers? My brothers, is our Father a terrible mutant? He, who's power eclipses us as a firestorm eclipses a candle! Is He a danger to us all? Should we shun him?
Demand that he never again use his strength because there is risk? Because we fear what /might/ happen?! Well, my brothers?! WHAT SAY YOU?!?!"

>My niggas, pretty chill dudes.

Wrong, would be chaos Marines.

>>Horus has turned traitor what is your thoughts on this and reaction?
Horus what the actual fuck. I'm going to beat you into a soggy red paste for this idiocy.
>>Horus has offered you a spot on his side of Chaos what did he offer you if any and did you accept?
'Freedom to forge a kingdom without the ridiculous restrictions the Emperor imposed! To create an Imperium for it's all people!'
'Ha ha ha. No. Come here so I can smash your head in.'
>>The Space Wolves have descended upon your home planet as a rumor of you turning traitor or you actually becoming traitor has spread! what is your reaction and how does it play out?
"Are you high? What on Terra did you take and how much have you downed for you to believe this? What are you doing believing rumours like a brainless teenager instead of using actual intelligence? Ugh fine. I'm not going to fight you and pointlessly waste lives. But when I am vindicated I will hold this over your head forever. Forever Russ. Foreeeevvveeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr."
>>THE EMPEROR HAS DEFEATED HORUS! But alas...it is not without loss he has fallen and is placed on the golden throne. Where are you during all of this? and what is your reaction?
Busy being held custody by the Space Wolves and arguing with Russ that we should be heading to Terra to fight Horus. And once it's done...
"I TOLD YOU RUSS! I TOLD YOU! BUT YOU WERE SO CAUGHT UP IN YOUR OWN SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS! BECAUSE YOU KNEW BEST! AND NOW FATHER IS AS GOOD AS DEAD! I...I TOLD YOU RUuUuUuUsssss..." The 19th Primarch breaks down into incoherent sobbing.
>>The Codex Astartes has been jotted down by your brother Roboute declaring that the legions must be divided to prevent to much power being in one mans hands. Your response?
Limp handed Kermit the Frog slaps to Roboute's head.
"This is a terrible idea. 1000 marines is far too small a group to function as a proper fighting force. Nor can we properly manage or monitor our Marines if they've been scattered like dust on the wind."

I love how this was so serious and greatly roleplayed but then it just ends with Limp Handed Kermit The Frog.

To be fair I was making most of that up as I went, but the Frog slaps where in my head from the start. It just seemed like the best way to simply express my utter disapproval for the idea but avoid actually picking a fight with the ol' Rowboat.

colors could be a black metal wit ha red trim, heraldry a sparking halo,
the legion in my mind would be full tech priests type deal venerate machines and so on,
planet could be a scortching barren rock where locals live underground
and as a primarch you only are less than perfect when you don't focus so my specialty would be a sort of engginer by eye sort of thing,
no preferred vercals but tactical armour is a must,
gene seed quirk ohh heres a good 'in why not be a complete and utter perfectionist never straying from a pre set plan,
prasise the emperor long may he rain,
we are effectively metal men who worship machines so not very well liked,
don't know what the council is so please inform me

that is in likely, we must investigate...oh dear exterminates,
he must offer me a valuble STC template if not device and the knowledge of the vault under mars and I think a split legion ala darkangles would happen,
please brothers stop this, we must stand in solidarity, All force stand down let them see us in peace do not resist capture,
we woulde be harassing the dark mecanicum and fighting off scrap code,
this is unacceptable rowboat UNACCEPTABLE

Is english your first language? and the council was basically SHOULD WE HAVE PSYKERS OR NOT!

Imperial Ghosts
>Colors/Heraldry?
Parkerized finish, full body. Symbol: all seeing eye, weeping blood, with a dagger through the iris.
>Common Themes
Subtle masonic themes. It is not uncommon for enlisted men to be allowed to inscribe their shoulder pads with the motto, "Novus Ordo Seclorum".
>Home system: Proxima Centauri B, Segmentum Solar
nasa.gov/feature/jpl/eso-discovers-earth-size-planet-in-habitable-zone-of-nearest-star Total population: 11 billion, type: Civilized World.
Primarch height, with more Human proportions. Lower muscle mass but lean and broad. Dabbles in the Eldar lexicon.
Specifically geared towards light infantry activities and counter-insurgency. Often serve in tandem with Imperial Army, to the point of almost never operating with other legions.
>>do you have a preferred weapon/vehicle/armor/etc.?
Archeotech stalker bolter, lightened and abbreviated mark 4 armor (smaller shoulder pads, etc...).
> What are your relations with the other Primarchs?
On semi-friendly terms with Dorn and Guilliman .Maintains a professional relationship with all other Primarchs. Notably does not treat other Primarchs as brothers, but rather fellow soldiers. Refers to all Primarchs, with the exception of Alpharius, Guilliman and Dorn, by their lost name.
Legionnaires share a similar physical stature to me, except in height (which they are above average). For this, and some other arcane reasons, initiates must be at least 18 before biological modifications are made. This has resulted in the induction of imperial soldiers into the legion in times of crisis or in the case that a soldier exhibits exemplary performance on the battlefield.

Side-note: Legion is known to be professional, but also shit-talk a lot for this reason.

I thank you kindly good sir, but to my shame I am bad with spelling, yes I'm a brit

Krain?

I'm also a new-fag, forgive my tresspases

Highly friendly. Legionnaires are encouraged not to see themselves as apart from mankind, but integral to its survival with neither party no more or less important.
Imperial citizens venerate the Imperial Ghosts as Adpetus Astartes, but see them possibly as the arguably the most human of the legions.
Both me and my Legion see the Emperor not as a father, but as our political and military leader. Maintain a professional, if often bantering, relationship. I also semi-secretly hold my loyalty more to the concept of a unified human nation, that to an individual emperor.
Publicly support Magnus and point to exploding psyker population as something that cannot be suppressed.
Maintain a neutral mask and publicly oppose the schism on the grounds that it divides mankind.
Broached the idea of the eight-fold path as the optimal method of survival and offered me a position in his new order as a general.

I NOPE the fuck out of there because I have been reading Eldar texts (as best as I could) that warn of the taint of chaos. Also, because I'm a sneaky fucker, keep a recording of this meeting.
Vox the Space Wolves and Sisters of Silence and see if a meeting can be arranged. If possible attempt to convince Russ with my recording that I am innocent and agree (regardless of success) to come peacefully if a contingent of my legion comes with me armed. Also instruct the rest of my legion to GTFO in case of purge.

Oh shit. Having realized over the course of the Heresy that the Emperor is most of the glue holding the nation together, I'm none too happy.

During the battle on the barge, I'm fighting in the old quarter of Terra, deep at the bottom of the endless towers that shoot into the sky. Basically band together with local Terrans and fight a guerrilla war.
Roboute is basically the closest Primarch friend I have, so I agree to trial run it in a split off chapter, while maintaining the bulk of my legion and remain ready to reabsorb the chapter. In the meantime, I propose to Roboute that I go off to find the Eldar and find out as much about Chaos as possible so as to prevent it from spreading among the Astartes.

>go slay

Type as many words that end in re that you can think of.

Blue and White, with red accents; Staff of Asclepius and red crosses as common heraldry.

Heavy use of Apothecaries; extensive medical training among the Legion. Tactics are very generalist otherwise; pretty generic.

Potralia IV, a rather poor world just edging on the side of a death world; diseases and accidents are common.

Stubborn bloody mindedness, an excess of compassion, and a very good head for medicine.

Mixed, modern combat; infantry supported by tanks, IFVs, air power and artillery. Extensive use of Apothecaries allows for more aggressive deployment in tough situations. Especially good at fighting on diseased worlds.

Six different kinds of weaponized Nartheciums.

Gets along fairly well with most of them; though probably closest to Angron, agreeing with him that the Emperor did him poorly and expressing concern for the effects of the Nails.

A mutation in the Omophagea and Occulobe effects the mirror neurons of the brain; supercharging them. This allows for much easier learning via mimicry, but also causes an excessive amount of empathy.

Rocky. The Primarch would be willing to call the Emperor out on his shit, especially when it comes to being the shittiest dad.

With empathy and compassion; the Apothecaries maintain training in treating normal humans as well as space marines, and after a battle are often treating the Imperial Army soldiers and civilians as much as their fellow Legionaries.

The legion had a Librarius division, with a focus on biomancy and the ability of psychic powers to mend flesh and cure ills. The Librarius was quietly disbanded, but the research continued in secret and psychic powers continued to be used for the benefit of the legion.

Absolute horror; a house divided cannot stand. Horus was my brother; for all our faults and all our father's faults, we were still human, still a family. Why would he betray humanity so?

He offered me a chance to see the end of illness, the coming together of humanity and the primarchs in a family again, and paradise for humanity on the horizon. I did not accept. I did not refuse, either.

Step one: Round up all the civilians and begin evacuation while protecting them with all our might. Fallen space wolves that are not recovered by their own are recovered by our forces, their gene-seed and identification taken and stored. Step two: Begin Legion evacuation, maintaining collection of Wolf gene side. Step three: Upon full evacuation, leave the wolf gene-seed in a ship in orbit, with a beacon so that Russ can find it.

Late. Unwilling to lift hand against brother, my forces were kept out of hte Heresy for the most part--not out of cowardice, but out of compassion. Upon seeing the depths of Horus' depravity, we would have deployed in aid of the Imperium... but we would have been too late to make an impact. This would be the blackest mark on our record.

To do so--though to maintain the larger than normal librariums and apothecarium detachments in each chapter.

Add additional details down below if you want
Name: Errant Doctores.

Green, Blue, Red
We all wear capes.
Only three planets surrounding a sol like star:
First - It's a tropical-looking planet, full of jungles, beaches, and jungle-mountains. Huge population, uncivilized. Recruting planet.
Second - Continental world, small population. Fortress here.
Third - Nearly barren world rich in minerals but infested with mean motherfuckers (Orks).
Really good at commanding fleets. Like really damn good, goddamn good.
Bombard everything we don't like, use overwhelming forces and maneuvers once troops have landed. Troop conservation tactics.
Land speeders? We go fast.
Tolerable? Nobody really thinks about poor Monkey Primarch.
We have monkey tails.
We love the emperor, but for some reason the nobles/military forces in our planets fucking wants to establish an independent republic every time we leave the system.
Treat them really well, the Ape Legion enjoys walking amongst the civilians and learning of their lifes, it helps to see the humanity they are protecting (even its defects).
Come on Magnus dindu nuffin.
Horus DID DO SUMFIN. Fucken heretic, he'll see what's coming!

Grey, Green, and Purple
>Are there any general designs
Raptor Motifs, robed apothecaries
SPAAAAAAAACE
>Are there any spectacular qualities about you?
I'm a Primarch.
>What is the main tactic?
Small, agile team deployments in concert with chemical/biological weapons to engage much larger forces.
>do you have a preferred equipment?
Grenades, lots of them. Chemical/biological
Mortarion likes me. Bird bros with Corax. Begrudging respect with the Wolves. Guerrilla bros with Night Haunted. Khan hates me for some reason. Am from doesn't like my methods but respects the results.
>Does your gene-seed have a deficiency or quirk?
We don't sleep well.
He said kill xenos; we kill xenos.
They are the core of the Imperium.
Who cares.
Too busy killing xenos. Though Morty keeps sending me messages that he knows a guy with good poisons.
I'll get back to him when these xenos are gone.
>The Space Wolves have descended upon your home planet
This is awkward. Apothecary, what are wolves allergic to?
>THE EMPEROR HAS DEFEATED HORUS!
Still xenos left to kill.
>The Codex Astartes has been jotted down...
Does it interfere with small squad tactics? Are they taking my grenades away? I'm keeping these virus bombs. Mars said I could have them.

HELL NO.
We're fellow furr- marines, we'll calmly receive them and dispell the rumours. No need to antagonize them or be hostile, that would only decrease our standing.
Arriving at the last minute, pissed off we're always late.
It's cool, half of the legion is a bunch of separatists anyway.

Oh yeah: system name is Luso

The Iron Oaks

Dark Green, dark bronze, and copper. Heraldry is a massive oak tree with a planet wrapped in its roots, the branches encircling the planet.
Plants, plants, and more plants. Everything is etched to have leaves, moss, vines. The various chain weapons are styled to look like blackberry creepers.
It's name is Green, and it's just that. Planet wide temperate rainforests, shallow oceans full of kelp, even the tundras are dyed green with determined green lichen. There are no animals on the planet, although many plants have evolved to fill in their roles. The apex predatory is a mobile thicket of thorned vines that can mulch a human in seconds if they get caught in the middle of it.
I'm photosynthetic, and have leaves growing out of my hair and beard. I am the Green Man, essentially.
Shock and Awe, followed by stealth and ambush. "WE SOW! WE REAP!"
Acorn class drop pods. Each contains the material to set up a basic forward outpost, in addition to the might the drop pod brings into the fight.
Aloof, but friendly. They are my brothers, and I will aid them when they call for it, but they are not my family.
Yes, everyone is green and leafy.
I respect him. His is a noble goal, even if his methods leave much to be desired.

They are to be protected, for they are the purpose of our existence. However, they are not like us, and kept at a distance
Restrict, but not shun. Like a weed, they will crop up everywhere, no matter how heavily you patrol your garden. Better to find a use for them than to exterminate them
Why, brother, why?
A thousand worlds to use as my gardens. Denied, for I need but one to tend closely.
We greet the Space Wolves, unarmed and unarmored in formation. I offer my head as the first to be claimed by the executioner, to go down the chain of command until the last acolyte is killed, if that is what it takes to remove the blot of treason from our name. I end up requiring minor cybernetic surgery to repair my spine, as Leman connects his blade to my neck, but stops mid stroke as I offer no resistance.
Even the mightiest of trees will one day fall.
I agree, mostly. I will keep double what the Codex commands, so if one of my seeds turns foul, I will have the forces to crush it with impunity.

Forgot
>What were you going when the Emperor fell?
Killing traitors. Can't have no invasive warp plants fucking up the ecosystem. I like worlds not looking like technocolored nightmares.

Because I'm bored, wired, and feel like writing, I'll even go a bit of writing with this.

Let me tell you a story, saplings. Once, upon our peaceful world, there was a savage band of orks. They were a simple lot, fighting with sharpened sticks, and occasional chipped rock, or Emperor save us, a Black bramble thorn on a stick. They were dumb brutes, but you do not need to be smart to be strong, and plentiful.
They outnumbered our elders a thousand to one it seemed, for our world was not important. We have no riches beneath the soil to extract, our numbers few and primitive. We fought them with the same weapons, although some still wielded the ancient lasguns their colonist forebearers carried. It was a dark time on Green.

It all changed when the sky began to boil and twist, swirling in colors not thought to exist. A comet came from that sky, and embedded itself within the mightiest Iron Oak in all the lands. They used to worship the trees here. A god for each one they said. Well, their newest god had just arrived.

Born of the sky and tree, he was instantly a figure of worship, even as a child. Tribes came from all over to see him, a child born from an iron seed dropped from the sky. He was tended to hand and foot, and grew to despise it. He was never allowed to enter the forest outside the tribe's domain. Too dangerous, they said.

It did not take long for him to outgrow the tallest and broadest in the village, even before he was old enough for an adult name. With such strength, he eventually decided to ignore his tenders' orders, and ventured into the forests.

There, he was at home. He knew he belonged in the green embrace, surrounded by life. He did not return to the village for a decade, so enthralled was he with the forest. It was during this travel that he encountered his first ork, and lead to our salvation from the greenskin menace.

Grumpsnag was enjoying a good visit to to da dropz. He had just gotten a buncha teef from some weedy git, and was thinking about all the mushroom beer he was going to get with it. He had just finished checking from Brown Surprises with his stabba when he turned around and saw a human.

"Wait... 'umie's ain' green..." Grumpsnag blinked his beady red eyes a few times, looking at the weird green boy. He wasn't just green, he was GREEN. Even the hairsquigs all over his head were green, his eyes were green. Hell, even the stab he just got was bleeding green! Oh zog, he looked really mad... Oops.

Grumpsnag had a few moments to regret stabbing Virid before he was beating repeatedly over the head with a heavy wooden club. The sound of fightan grew the attention of a few boyz, who came to investigate.

All were confused at seeing a green 'umie bludgeoning Grumpsnag like Gork was watching him and smiling. A few chanced their luck, and were given a similar treatment. Eventually the entire tribe was drawn to the commotion, confused, and rendered unconscious or dead in short order.

Having cleared the camp and gained more than few injuries from the battle, Virid rested for the night in the ramshackle dwellings, to be awoken to a furious argument outside. Several of the shaman weird boyz were fighting outside his hovel. While the crude orkish tongue was unknown to him at the time, Virid later learned the nature of the debate.

"E'z da greenest! Green'z da best!" "E'z a weedy 'umie!" "E'z da greenest! Green'z da best!" "'E ain' got any toof in'iz gob!" "E's da greenest! Green'z da best!" "'E ain' da biggest!" "E's da greenest! Green'z da best!"

Back and forth this went for what seemed like hours, until the tribe broke out into a massive brawl, the two shamans battling out which side was better. When the ball of violence finally settled, da greenest had won, and Virid ended up as an ork chief.

Virid quickly learned ork "kulta" finding it a horribly brutish if effective method of control. Someone disagrees with him? Bash their skull. Someone gets a bit to big? Kill them, remind the others who's boss, watch for the next contender. A brutal fight was the same as a handshake or hug to them, and Virid found it troubling at how easily he adopted it. Still, his time amongst the humble people of Green had shaped him properly, and he did not let this time gnarl his roots.

Instead, he used the orks against the orks. He'd always scoff when they wanted to fight the humans, claiming them to be weedy, not worth the time or effort. They never put up a propa foight. That's why he left them. It worked well enough, although he found his motley band grew with each battle, orks just... appearing out of no where, fully formed and in needing of a good blow to the skull to teach them their place. Even culling the largest became taxing, more and more seeking to overthrown him. By now he towered over any mortal man, but found some challengers able to look him in the eyes. He needed to cut ties with them, as quickly and brutally as possible, for he had, unknown to him, gathered nearly every single ork tribe on the planet. He had harvested his last battle, and would soon need to look to humanity to satisfy his mobz thirst for battle, lest he be overthrown by them.

As if listening to his prayers, the Emperor arrived, searching for his wayward son. To find him at the heart of a savage ork waaagh, leading the foul greenskins, was an unpleasant surprise to say the least.

The full force of His fleet was deployed, and the orks encountered a fight the likes of which they had ever seen. To this day, nothing grows in the Valley of the Green Tide, so furious was the Emperor's wrath upon the orks.

Virid never told anyone what words were exchanged between him and the Emperor the day he was rescued, but his expression when asked is that of a scolded, if proud, child.

Maybe Emperor should rez a good leader instead