SERIOUS DISCUSSION THREAD

Keep your memes out or at least give some insights with them.

This feels different boys. Other crashes always had something that sparked them. They were overreaction to something.
This is just fatigue, hype dying down. I don't know what needs to happen for this to turn back around.
I honestly think 5k is possible before 2018.

Thoughts?

Also possibe TA meymeys forming

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY
blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I mean have you missed this whole week user? Cnbc, Conbase, Bcash. Did you catch any of that at all?

monaco is king no doubt about it

>I don't know what needs to happen for this to turn back around.
It's already happening though.

This is the current top15 coins btw

this is just a long overdue correction
only this time ther's a lot more inexperience people in the game so this "simple" correction could actually turn into a complete crash

bull trap

hurr durr it feels different , stfu , it can go to 5k usd tonight and i promise you it will still be 50K Usd at some stage in 2018. At ease.

Correction that has turned into panic selling by the newbies. Might be forming a descending triangle but I'm terrible at meme lines.

It's nearly Christmas.
Many people might sell.

Furthermore there was a lot of shit with coinbase and others like told you.

I don't own any Bitcoin by the way.
I just lack belive in it.
But if you do understand the projekt and belive in it you should hold.
If you don't understand the projekt or don't belive in it why did you invest in it?

Bcore is dying. You shouldn't have opened a champaign for $50 fees.

>Keep the memes Out - He is using TA's

So you even know what resistance and support levels are?

Despite all that shit, the crypto market Haus has gone gone up 300-400% in a single month and everybody goes crazy about a 30% correction...

Just sell everything you boomerfag

~12.8k is such critical resistance, uptrend line meets the current descending triangle support. Sell everything if we fall below, back to 8k.

>I honestly think 5k is possible before 2018.
Try inevitable.
Bitcoin blew its wad, even newsanchors mention how slow it is and how the fees are raping everybody

Bcash and Christmas cashening.
This is the trigger.

That’s a bingo

Bull trap.

support*

we reached peak normie, now its over

I remember when I sold 7 BTC when it crashed from $5000 to $3000 this summer. One of the worst mistakes of my life. Learned a hard lesson there. Not selling again, boyz.

bull trap

think about what time it is and where we are at. this isn't over

What I see apart from the charts
>big ass mining factories are still running
>governments are actively selling their confiscated drug money
>big ass companies and investors get more interested in the coins
>more people in general are interested in the coins (more meetups, friends know about it)
>devs still deving

The important thing is to keep a cool head.
Because for some it is a crash because they like to gamble. For some its a new opportunity.

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

i have missed a whole week user. what have i missed? sum it up for me

Dead cat bounce

buy xlm at $.21 y/n

Yeah exactly.

Also, just because it's crashing now doesn't mean everyone that have invested for the past months and years won't just instantly leave.
When, not if, WHEN it goes up again. People will start rallying again in minutes.

Every single coin except XRP is down. I would be worried if it was just BTC crashing, but this is just a correction across the whole crypto market.

30% drop is nothing newfags

we used to drop 70% and still not sell

if you believe in crypto , you shouldn't be worried at all. and if you don't, what the fuck are you doing here

What is basic understanding of the crypto market?

The miners have no incentive to stop right now.
What you must ask yourself is why someone who understands BTC and has been riding it for three or more years would want to remain backing it up after the last ATH.
Most of the BTC old guard is disgusted with what it is becoming and already recognizes superior alternatives, why they would keep backing something like this when they could simply leave and let newbies murder each other until things get better?
Do you honestly think that those people don't have the patience to just wait six months?

Bunch of fucking pansies freaking out about nothing. Buttcoin goes from 10k to 20k in a matter of days and nobody bats an eye... it goes from 20k to 13.5k in a matter of days and everbody panics

Especially after a 300% bull run in a month, i mean come on...

It's the opposite of hype. Adopters have been coming in droves since Nov high of 7k. I'm one of them. I've watched my investment nearly triple. Why would anyone else who did the same lose interest?

I'm holding regardless. This market has always been volatile. I wish I had some place to hold while btc plummeted though.

youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY

> the flippening meme
> coinbase insider trading and being shady overall
> insider trading allegations hitting news
> Charlie Lee sells his LTC stash
> Roger bashing Bitcoin on CNBC

Cheap bitcoin means lots of bitcoin with each buy can't wait to get rich

>The miners have no incentive to stop right now.

they do, electricity kills them.
And every % drop in value is another % chance they will stop until it gets "better"

of that 300% a 30% drop is a whole 100% tho.
that's what people mean by volatility...

So you are still up 200%? Bitcoin is volatile since it excists. If you are no ready for corrections, then you srly stop buying crypto and go back into government bonds

thx :----)

This will be solved when we create a dyson sphere for the purpose of mining BTC.
At least solved for a few years.

>tfw I got into Bitcoin yesterday
Oh well. Shold I keep my BTC or should I convert them into another coin?

I fear people are underestimating this. I see some smart people saying we are in a bear market now. Roger Ver will go down in history as the guy who fucked it up for everyone.

user...you missed it...its....over......

it's immature as a currency yet it's already a dinosaur as a payment system.

i have no idea if bitcoin has a future at all. i don't like what it became one bit. i was a serious enthusiast back when it was $10 i tried to get into mining, but that's long gone, now mining is all centralized and consumes impossible resources even running a full client is inconvenient as fuck almost prohibitive i stopped two years ago.

now transaction fees are impossible. $30? $50? wtf?

really i came to loath the entire thing. as an investment vehicle it makes no sense if you don't believe in it anymore. all there is that remains is the volatility but i'm not an idiotic gambler to get excited about that.

>People with the largest wallets are HODLing and keeps mining/buying
>Poorfags with $1000 or less invested are selling and freaking out

Ugh..

Just buy LINK, user, you can't go wrong with it.

Trumps new tax plan, that’s what the fuck happened. Spooking whales and people with bots. Easy money train is over, lot of big hands are trying to cash out before Jan 1.

Nobody who is longer in the crypto world than several months knows where this will end. You have to be a fucking boomer.

Question: What does a Correction mean and how does it work? Could somebody spoonfeed me, please?

Feels exactly the same than all the dips of 2017. It went from 6k to 20k without a single major correction. We have floor around 13k. Don't worry.

dead bull trap bounce

The audacity of you fags and you're e shekels!

>I honestly think 5k is possible before 2018.
>absolutely no real reasoning behind retarded claims
>serious discussion
here's a serious discussion:
why are you being such a gigantic faggot?

>panic selling
Or just tons of big players dropping their stock at the downtrend to buy in again at the bottom, multiplying their shares.

>Futures and ETFs come to BTC
>Large stakeholders can now sell off their bitcoin and short it during their dump on another platform
Gees what happens guys? Why our volatile coin dipping after always rising?

I was thinking about buying IOTA, what's the pros of LINK?

Well this sucks.

Trying so hard to get in on BTC right now while it's cheap. It keeps saying I need to upload my ID even though I already did it, is this not an automatic process or something?

This is good practice for the epic 2018 dips. Imagine when it corrects from $80k to $50k.. that will be fun

Nope, they'll check your ID manually if it's not photoshopped or expired.

The technical part with bitcoin has no future. The blockchain tech is obsolete and nearly every other blockchain is better, cheaper and faster.

But this is not the point. BTC is about the word of mouth and the reputation. Until the mindset chanes BTC will always stay on top. Everyone who starts and gets into crypto, will and has to start with BTC. Until the fundamentals in the mindset and entry points chanes, btc will stay on top.

Wait for January, February - the sickest crypto bull run will start

Fucking short memory faggots.

Panic sell your shit so I can accumulate you weak handed pussies.

Literally before Futures started (not announced), it went from 8k to 16k in a month

It is smart contracts done right.

I'm an oldfag trading pro and I think it's over, at least for a while

How can anyone take anything you say seriously when you blame Ver for what exactly? The entire crypto crash? Trying to save bitcoin? Bitcoin Cash is bitcoin you stupid fuck.

>oldfag trading pro

Stop larping around with your 100$ portfolio. Internet is a great invention.

everybody selling now is just retarded. smart was selling yesterday if you felt it. you missed selling. if you sell low now you are a brainlet. the correction was good and expected.

Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner.

Been so long since a red 24 hour print, everyone loses their minds. Thanks for dem cheap pickins' boys.

you are more of a larping retard than anything else.

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

people want out of this meme.

Bitcoin is too early. I am bearish on it for a few years.

Roger vers criticisms of bitcoin core/ btc were all correct and he has brought all the issues to the public and the forefront. No one want to buy this shit anymore.

Roger wanted this to result in the flippening, but what he doesn't realize is no one is a looney ancap like him and actually wants to use decentralized money to buy coffee, and so his plan will fail too, as all crypto will get fucked for the next while,

I can fap to this.

Its basically a sudden downward spike in a market because the price ran up in a prolonged bull run for too long unchecked. (aka going up 100% in less then a month) It returns to a more accurate form of its market value. The market then again dictates whether it truly should have that value or if it was indeed overvalued.

it was bound to happen all bubles burst if this was the burst or we get a dead cat bounce (usually happens) and then it goes to sleep i don't know. that's the problem always... hindsight is 20/20 but the future is foggy as fuck. believers think they see clearly and sometimes get it right but they just took a gamble and won as far as i'm concerned.

That's true, but how about putting all btc into another coin?

Are you in the crypto market for like 2 days?

We had double the amounts of unconfirmed tnx too. And BTC isn't the future anyway.

i did that long ago. not holding any BTC even though I missed out some bullruns. only problem is that this shitty dinosaur coin is taking everything down all the time thanks to lacking USD pairings of most coins.

i hope it is only a matter of time until that changes.

while u accumulate something at a loss and to see big numbers maybe one day sometime i'll be buying and selling to make real money

there is one more thing most people don't realize.
futures contracts are a huge downward pressure on the price. it's the reason you can buy pms for the absolutely depressed price today. when you get 300 pieces of paper claiming ownership of every ounce of gold it appears there is a lot more supply than real gold. same goes for cryptos obviously they are just a speculative commodity at this point.

so with futures contracts catching up i can totally see btc returning to sub $1000 after a while.

>Other crashes always had something that sparked them
no they didn't, check late may crash. This is just an overdue correction after 2 months of continuous gains. We might see another tumble to 10k or at worst 7k, but crypto isn't dying or whatever. By this time next year, we will be essentially at the same levels, if not greater.

What do you recommend getting into? And is it worth getting into altcoins now?

>unlimited supply

I see you clearly understood the concept of bitcoin.

Basically everyone who rode this ride now want to cash out (they've waited a while), and now it will come to a complete stop waiting for the next group of people to come on (some old, mostly new investors)

Anybody buying now still think the dream is alive but in reality its dead for a while

also, have you heard of coincidences?

>Roger vers criticisms of bitcoin core/ btc were all correct and he has brought all the issues to the public and the forefront. No one want to buy this shit anymore.

First BCH on coinbase
Huge downspike trend
Transaction clog on bitcoin piling up

and now the Tax for US coming Jan 1

GG normies, this is a bear market now

Sub 10k bitcoin tomorrow

it also kinda undoes the limited supply problem. you can create an unlimited number of legal claims to every satoshi.

i can tell you didn't read my post or didn't bother to comprehend it.

I just cashed out because I thought everyone else was going to. Anyone else?

>But the futures market won't affect the price of Buttcoin
CHRISTMAS IS CANCELLED. ABANDON SHIP. WELCOME TO THE BIG SHORT MUTHERFUCKERS.

yup, I impulsively bought the dip last night with 50% of my fiat and then realized what I Was doing was irrational and sold at a quick 1% loss lol

Just tipping on 12.8k right now

>no they didn't, check late may crash
This. Literally happened out of nowhere and freaked me out as a newfag. As a result I hodled and cried and then felt lucky when it had climbed back up to my buy-in price, so I sold. Then everything mooned a few days later.

did u not fucking know what goes up fast come down even faster..

Haha it's normies and emotionally unstable people who panic and leave.
We smarter people KNOW bitcoin will rebound because nothing major has happend

>5k is possible before 2018
It better not because then I'm going to get in trouble.

guess we going back to 8k

It won't be, don't let the user scare you. Expect prices to hover around 10k+ before we go up steadily again.

it is rebounding alright to about half the ath as usual.

Excatly this. This crash or correction isn't even based on any bad news, like MT GOX 2.0 or China banning Vitalik - but a lot of newfags are here right now and this is their first correction.

>But the futures market won't affect the price of Buttcoin
who the fuck ever said that?
and did he or did he not had lobotomy before?

program?