Magic tournament

>Magic tournament
>Sit down and face the opponent
>He's wearing strange gloves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fsith26sERI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this some kind of swimming gloves?

what the fuck are those aquaman things? some kind of frogman fetish gear?

I play a forest and Attune for an Island, go.

shit, i really want these

this is some seriously autistic shit, like god damn.

Is he playing Merfolk?

What do they do?

those hands look gross

I don't understand

They're swimming gloves, more surface area for pushing against the water.

I'm guessing it's so the silicon helps his cards stick in his hands and reduces slippage ?

Either way would slice them up when he takes them off then watch him REEEEEEEE

>slice them up
With what? Do you carry scissors / knives with you to mtg tourneys?

There are magic players that don't walk around with katanas?

I work in a FLGS, So i have box cutters at all times.

Also it's a silicon glove, you could stab through it with a pencil and its tear up.

Of course not, but katanas are only for honorable combat.

You don't carry a knife everywhere? What do you do if you get attacked by a cassowary?

>FLGS
>staff tears up your shit
lel

>he lives in places where people have to openly worry about stupid shit like cassowary's.

I use my mitts. More sporting that way.

I suppose these would be handy in a swimming pool.

In a card game tournament, what the fuck.

As a proud dredge player I always go in full Wehrmacht SS gear.

Lugger included.

Those fucking nails are disgusting.

Calls for an IRL RIP.

Calls for an IRL T1 win in G2 jude.

Congrats on getting banned from the th ornament fir destroying th oyr opponents shit like an asshole, I guess?

You say that as if i actually play magic.

You vs a cassowary, I'd pick the cassowary.

>blue players

If your opponent dies, are they considered to have conceded? Game loss for slow play?

beat me to it

There is a rule for losing a game if it's impossible for you to keep playing, for example:
>Be 300lbs fatty boomboom have a cardio and get ushed to the hospital
>Trip downstairs and need to go to the hospital

It's as if you left the tourney.

Clip your god damn thumb nails what the fuck.

Probably a GW store.

You never know when a knife can come in handy.
youtube.com/watch?v=fsith26sERI

underrated post

If I was worried about cassowarys, I'd carry something a bit bigger than a knife. Like a minigun, or grenade launcher.

As gimpy as those look, they would be fucking great for swimming.

>not packing box cutter at all times

>Takes them off
I don't think you understand the context of the situation. Or anything outside your odd little world.

MUUUUU-TAAAANT!

Immediately ask if he has a disease.

>tfw my nail-beds are abnormally far forward so mine look like that after like 3 days.

While there is a bunch of Magic players here I would like to conduct an official Veeky Forums survey. Is cardboard crack more or less addictive than plastic crack?

I live in a free country, so I shoot it with my 1911 and give it to a butcher to cutup and turn into sausage.

I just started playing. Is it ok to have an all swamp deck?

> Minigun

Won't work... (Source: Emu wars)

> Grenade launcher

Might work, provided the Cassowary doesn't get the chance to kick the Grenade back at you...

MtG players don't need to carry katanas or box cutters or knives. They're so edgy their mere presence makes things bleed.

I want to play a cassowary monk now, who spent time as a hired mercenary during the Emu War.

Plastic in my experience. I've fallen out of magic but used to buy cards all the time, but at the time MtG was the main game my friends and I played so it was understandable. Now it wasn't unheard of for me to buy a pack, open it, then never use those cards again, but typically I would actually get some use and enjoyment out of SOME of what I was buying.
But these things? These things are different. These things are cheap. At a dollar per 2-pack I will buy these without a second thought, and the problem is, I NEVER use them. I have literally played this game once, and I still have managed to amass hundreds of these things since. All my enjoyment from these six-sided hunks of plastic comes purely from purchasing them. I just go, spend money on them, open them up, stare at the pretty colors like a retarded caveman collecting seashells, then I put them on a shelf and never see them again. And then I do it again!

This
nastymomhands/10 would not get jerked off by

My personal experience is that cardboard is more addictive.

Enjoy your datapoint.

Dunno, never done plastic crack.

As far as mtg goes, I limit myself to only cracking packs for limited and packs that I get as prizes. The urge to buy a booster box is strong sometimes, but I've stayed clean for a few years now.

It's legal in every format. Go for it.

>How many levels of plastic crack addiction are you on?
>Like maybe five or six my dude?
>You are like a little babby, watch...
>8 T H E D I T I O N

>(Source: Emu wars)
that's a vickers or maxim isn't it
a mini-gun should suffice
Also AuSfags are fucking orks they can't aim for shit if tobruk is any indication

Aim has nothing to do with it...

It's a widely known fact that Emus enter a state of No Clip whenever they move. You need to catch them before they start running or the bullets phase right through them...

>Won't work... (Source: Emu wars)

what would you do with them? what are they for? tell me your secrets!

spoiler unrelated

They're for swimming.

As for what he would actually do with them... some secrets are best left alone.

They're for swimming. there are variants that look much more like gloves.these specific ones are available at Walmart.

I had something like these when I was a little kid, except they had built in squirt-guns. I was the fucking king of the swimming pool!

There must be like 10k dollars worth of models on that table.

Geez, for that much you could buy like half a Vintage deck!

Kekd

>He lives in a place where people have to openly worry about niggers.

“Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

Do these things work? Like, do you actually swim faster if you use them properly?

Those look too small. I hope that they come in multiple sizes.

Unless you're behind a plexiglass screen, a pair of these could come in handy.

I've seen some MTG Players that just... ugh....

Obviously. It's basic physics. Swimming involves pushing against water to propel yourself. Unfortunately, fingers are not very effective methods of pushing fluids, as things move between them.
With webbing, you displace more water, and therefore more force is used to propel.

>he doesn't RP his Magic games

There are people in this thread RIGHT NOW that don't realize this whole thread is just to laugh at Merfolk players.

>that one guy who brought gloves to open his sealed pool in a prerelease and brough top loaders in case he opened a valuable expedition/masterpiece/whatever
>mfw he did

Picture didnt attach.

damn the amount of pussy you'd pull with that

Do you not carry a knife with you?

I didn't really have a problem stopping Magic when I felt that constructed prices were ridiculous. Granted infrequent ability to draft or play EDH may have helped.

With models I've seemingly only had a problem if the model in question is limited or is going to go out of production soon and both of those are recent things.

So MiracleGrow players are actually just as autistic as I expected. Glad to know.

that filename

>Pull foil FoW in EMA draft
>Shove it in a cardboard box with a bunch of commons
I would have played it sleeveless if I was in blue, investors, speculators and "collectors" need to take their shit down a notch.

There's a catch though, the old "equal and opposite reaction" thing. If you push more water at a time it takes more energy, more strength. While you probably will find a speed increase it won't be proportional.

I imagine most people are strong enough to propel themselves through water, and thus paddling without webbing likely comes with a great deal of wasted effort. Humans are not aquatic creatures.
Same thing for those diving fins that people wear on their feet. Those definitely provide an extreme boost in underwater mobility, as again most people's legs are far stronger than needed to move in water, but simply not shaped for that function.

he sharpens his cards to razor's edge.

>I like wasting $400 to make someone else salty for five minutes
Do you know how I know you're a poorfag?

>Oh no how dare people take care of their valuable things!
Do you have autism?

>valuable
It's ink on cardstock, user. It has no real value.

>It's ink on cardstock, user. It has no real value.

So are you one of those nuts that hoards gold or something? Do you really not understand what value is?

As opposed to ink on paper?

Things only have the value that people give to them.

>Magic tournament
>Sit down and face the opponent
>He's wearing strange gloves

But I thought Strongbad wasn't much of a trading card guy.

>wasting $400
Letting shits like you squirm a little because I didn't imediately put it in seven sleeves and a toploader doesn't mean I didn't get to trade it for a set of diamonds and a couple chalices.
It's a card, not a human heart from an organ donor.
Ink on paper has no value, the government that prints it does. WotC can't force my landlord to accept my duals to pay the rent, therefore their value is ridiculously overstated by retards who think they're in finance but don't have the balls, brains or years to make an actual fortune at Wall St.

>He's somehow still doing all his moves with perfect dexterity

LGS would improve imediatedly if you were allowed to punch your opponent for their autistic behavior or bad hygiene. The HS flashbacks would see 90% of the toxic people right out the door.

They can't make your landlord take gold or your car or jerry can of petrol either. I guess those have no value either.

>Not using your glock as a life counter.

Man, Simpsons were awesome. I should rewatch it one day.

I can agree with hating the market/high trading culture, but why skip a chance of your own? If you want to give them a real middle finger, either sell it to them for their own overpriced sum and put their wasted money to good use, or sell it to some eager kid for cheap after they offered more and see the looks on their faces.

After Liverpool? Of course.