Reminder that, as a DM...

Reminder that, as a DM, if you remove any NPC's or change the course of your adventure plans because of PC bitching you're a cuck.

Why use such good art for such a bad shitpost?

>cuck means "good DM" now

man, is there a website or something that catalogs what these buzzwords mean at any given time? They change too often, I can't keep up.

"because of player bitching"

Wait, what does that mean? Are you counting PCs doing something you didn't count on as "bitching?"

Objectively: Subjectively, but the speaker will argue about why he's right.

Faggot: derogatory term to refer to another user. May also be used as a term of endearment.

Cuck: derogatory term used when Speaker doesn't know Shit but wants to get others angry.

Autist: derogatory term used to refer to those who Hyperfocus on certain details or argue imperatives. More likely have Aspergers than true autism, and those who do admit to having medically diagnosed Autism on the board are often treated with more care and empathy. Nigger for Veeky Forums.

>cluck.
Opinion discarded.

Wayne: Term used to refer to a retarded namefag that on a few rare occasions isn't a complete and total faggot. Usually is though.

Because these retarded nu-Veeky Forums "roleplayers" don't have any appreciation for the art that they steal.

Yeah, it's weird. I don't know whether to be irked he wasted such potential or grateful he accomplished something productive while shitting up the board.

>Autist
>Nigger for Veeky Forums.
I never thought of it this way but that's perfect.

It's meta. The shitty content represents the moral bankrupcy of today's society.

I'd argue that, the way Veeky Forums uses "autism", most of the victims are completely neurotypical. It's just a matter of having committed the unforgivable sin here; unironically liking things.

>nu-Veeky Forums
newfag

Yeah, I make no pretense about not being stupid. Hell, the whole reason I started Wayne was to create a caricature of all the stupid posters on Veeky Forums, as a sort of satire of everything dumb that happens on here. However, now that I've gotten relatively recognizable, I'm going to switch over to straight rhetoric, and focus on posting interesting or purposeful discussions from here on out. Tomorrow you should expect a fairly large comic dump from me: The Graphic Novelization of The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath.

>good DM
Hi Cuck

I will concede your point if you mean "PC bitching (Presumably OOC)" and not "PC Actions (In character)".

>being a railroading faggot
And I bet you still wonder why no one plays with you

PCuck detected

checked

>Cuck

awww, did someone let you out of your sewer?

Daily reminder that if you completely ignore player input without a good reason (like it's leading to something awesome but you don't want to spoil it,) you're a bad DM

Is it possible to run any kind of RPG that captures the feel of a BeksiƄski painting?

Not OP, but I almost changed a campaign plot point/kicked a player because they were bitching about me using African mythology in my game.
I eventually told him to get sodomized, but I took counsel from a GM I respect and didn't kick him.

I've used his art to describe some of the more unusual locations in WoD games.
The Far Wilds and the Lower Depths are freaky places.

Same poster

I was though

i'm sorry, but i told them straight up at the beginning this was dungeon delving. I'm not changing everything because one player wants a mounted combat character.

Do not reply to this OP. He is a cuck.

>Reminder that, as a DM, if you remove any NPC's or change the course of your adventure plans because of PC bitching you're a [bad GM]
If you mean "PC in character bitching", I find your statement too situationally nebulous to be a worthwhile assertion.
If you mean "player bitching", this is true unless the player's bitching actually contains solid points.
I've had actual reasonable points been raised by a mewling faggot before.
Even unnamed(not you Wayne), inane and relentlessly caustic Veeky Forums shitposters have been rated at being correct and sensible 7.5% of the time.
Broken clock is right twice a day and all that.
Refusing to change your game or see reason because of the source of the idea is reckless faggotry.

If he wanted mounted combat in a dungeon crawl he should have made a character who rides one of those drow lizards that climb walls.

If he thought a horse would work underground, he's an idiot. That reminds me of when I was running a campaign adventure path against drow, and (knowing this) one player built an undead-hunter and wanted to abandon the quest to prevent the drow from conquering the surface to go plunder tombs and kill mummies. His character had no reason to work with the rest of the group. He left to go hunt zombies or whatever and that was the end of him. lol.

Sandbox is definitely better. All the best games are sandboxes.

Such is the conceit of the pissant autist, working in meaningless absolutes stemming solely from an inability to admit fault.

There nothing in the spell description preventing you from having one familiar; just that you can only attempt to summon one once a year. A mid-level wizard could be walking around with an entire menagerie.

The bad news is, while each familiar grants you 2-4hp, you lose twice that number when one of them dies, making even a low level area effect spell dangerous..

The "special" familiars are even worse, adding up to 2 or 3 8-sided hit dice. It's quite possible for a "lucky" low-level wizard to lose more hp than he has if one of his familiars gets it.

t. Cuck

I like cluck deep-fried in egg & breadcrumb batter.
With mashed topatoes and asparagus.