How about a filename thread?

How about a filename thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FBpQJ98rR4o
exhentai.org/g/813209/ec4ebb702b/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wouldn't want to be on the grief counselling team that dealt with that.

...it's weird that I can recognize Mars with water on sight.

Fucking hell

Escalators in china have been known to eat and kill people.

Wait, David Cameron is dead?

Mall of Horrors.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=FBpQJ98rR4o

needs a name

>user_sees_better_filenames_than_he_can_think_of

Well, I had it named as "mekboyz.png", but it doesn't really fit, yknow?

wat

It's a pun.
The propeller both twists physically and then comes off in a plot twist, because you expect the plane to moe, not for propeller to twist off.

Alternatively
>players know that their DM likes to get creative with mimics

My fucking sides

who dis?

>Daylight.gif

>Isaac Clarke ascends to godhood.jpg

gwenpool

Gwen Poole. She's from the real world. She loos like that because the tailor read her name as one word, so they made her a knockoff Deadpool costume.

>me gusta.jpg

This tweet is the one that is always taken out of context. He's relying to the person who is asking, "What are you planning on doing this summer". At this point he already knew about the cancer. He was making a joke. Not that at one point he probably hasn't said something like that to someone. Most people who spend a lot of time on the internet probably have. Just not in this case.

What do you gain from spouting random lies on the internet?

A pony and a blowjob. Go away, meme kid.

Source?

Why did he say that though?

Because he got cancer, and is bad at people management.

That's not why he said it, this was before he got cancer. Why did he say it?

Killing all these ponies has been hard work.

Looking back, I should have sold them. Blowjobs were good though.

Is this blind people taking escalators?

Have you ever seen what happens to a person who falls through one of those metal floors at the top of an escalator?

What's the confusion about that spell?

IIRC it doesn't count as daylight for the purposes of vampires/other monsters susceptible to sunlight

People have got to look at wording carefully. The vampire weaknesses section mentions "sunlight". The daylight spell just says it provides "light" or "bright light"

It actually outright says in the 3.5 version that it doesn't outright harm anything. It only hits on weaknesses to bright light like a drow or something.

Wow, I used to follow this streamer.

i know there's like 3 or 4 world of darkness filenames already but a lot of things seem to fit

>Totalbiscut has caner
That's mildly saddening. I watched his vids in high school and forgot about him.

Marvel basically made a gender swapped Dead Pool only somehow even more Reddit. Comic book writers are bad at comedy and she's a living ripoff.

kek

>playing a bard.jpg

Sauce?

There's already a female Deadpool. Or there used to be, at least. I think Dreadpool killed her.

t. doesn't read gwenpool

Gwenpool honestly seems like LOL randumb garbage to me. I cannot imagine a concept more appealing and trashy.

so you don't read gwenpool, yet feel compelled to give your halfassed opinion on it
you disgust me

That user is different than me, dummy.

Gwenpool fans are caner.

Gonna need a source on that, OP.

Yozakura quartet, the good version. The first animated series wasn't all that great. They remade it later and thats the version you are looking for.

Haven't listened to him for a month, but he is someone I look up to somewhat, but I do it cautiously because most idols usually shortcome the expectations of their non-fanatical followers, and I don't like to get too attached to something that has the possibility of disappointing me.
All in all, he's a pretty cool guy. eh exposes bad business practices and doesn't corrupted by anything.

Also my filename needs a better image.

Its an oyster dojin, it has family in the title
exhentai.org/g/813209/ec4ebb702b/

>Shake Your Tail Feather starts playing

>cannot imagine a concept more appealing

So... you like it?

Season 3 never ;_;

Don't remind me.

S3 of what?

I know there's a Horizon in it, these titles are all so drawn out you know.

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon
Somewhere in the distant futurepast, a man wants to fuck a robot, so he declares war on the whole world.
It's a special brand of weird that you either love or can't stomach.

>Werewolf the Apocalypse.webm

>Forbidden lore.jpg

>Oh, shit, a grenade! Better flail my stick around for a few seconds before actually making any attempt to bat it away!

I think she just tried several times and missed.

Total Biscuit announced his cancer in 2014. It's unlikely he knew about it any earlier than late 2013. That tweet is from 2011.

Does he win?

Before or after he slept with himself/herself? I remember that comic, they had a Deadpool family going on. A literal wife and kid.

This is awful.
Marvel has fallen so far.