I love it

I HAVE MIXED FEELINGS ABOUT THIS BROTHER

WHY DO I HAVE THESE "KNEES" NOW?!? THEY SEEM... USEFUL

>Tau gun
activated my walnuts

>GOLIATH ONLINE

that is the most hideus fucking thing I have ever seen

They always had knees.

its literally a boring ass combination of the two main extant patterns of dreadnought

Okay, so these awesome numarines are already dying?

I guess they weren't so great after all.

FOR FUCKS SAKE
I JUST STARTED A SM FORCE AND NOW ALL MY PURCHASES ARE WORTHLESS BECAUSE IM BUILDING A PRIMARIS FORCE

THANKS GW, THANKS A LOT

Or they put the old dreads into new chases

Or they chopped up a new trooper and put them into a dread.

I don't believe even Legions just sat on their Dreadnought technology waiting for casualties, there must have been some plan to take select troopers to chop up and put into a dread, and once casualties began to pour in, they'd get used instead.

>just as planned

Also lol at playing marines, the Honda civic of Warhammer armies.

Depending upon how long they've been fighting so far it wouldn't surprise me if they just scooped up the injured and stuffed them inside rather than go ahead and do it from the get go.

Marines have to buy their armies again lol.

>I don't believe even Legions just sat on their Dreadnought technology waiting for casualties

They are a force made for war, they breathe, eat and shit war. Casualties are just routine for them so there's no need to chop someone up when you have 10 crippled marines and are on your way to the next warzone.

>never ending marine releases for the next six months

so hype

>"Marines, you are the best humanity has to offer, you will wade into the enemy and defeat them, your superior armour and gene-enhancements will make you gods among men. Your weapons will rain a fiery wrath upon your enemies."
>"Sir?"
>"Yes?"
>"What about those big walker things?"
>"Don't worry about them, they're reserved for the fallen."
>"So we're not taking them to battle now?"
>"No, they'll be here, waiting for the injured to arrive."
>"But wouldn't they help?"
>"Yes, their adamantium plating and heavy weaponry makes them strong and powerful weapons."
>"But we're not taking them with us?"
>"No."
>"Oh, ok..."

Yeah, remember when we didn't have endless Marine releases? Me neither.

But these guys just got here. How the fuck did they end up in Dreadnoughts?

This

That torso/head would make a good Metal Gear head for a conversion.

GO AHEAD, TAC COM

>allthoseflavorsandyouchosetobesalty.jpg

>Running for Large Thigh Gap of 40k

Fuck you I have a FW marine army. That's like the Civic Si at the very least, if not a Type-R.

...I think I'm going to go for a drive in my S2000 and cry.

>I love it
of course you do, the sales pay your monthly bills

Not bad. I prefer the Contemptor family of walkers but It's defiantly better than the old school walking bricks.

tall boy dread?
is that an assault canon under the fist?

Hello, this is the iron hands, is that you inquisitor?

Ahem

I still can't get over this being designed and actually released. Like has anyone ever thought it looked cool? It's not even like a niche thing, like one of those models most people hate but a few people think is badass - it's just terrible. Literally nobody likes it. What the fuck were they thinking?

BEHOLD

I call him Stumpy

ffs, GW is going to make me collect marines.

how does it see where it steps? there's a huge prow right under the vision slit and auxiliary optics. no secondary cameras under the belly. no gun-cameras.
you could literally sneak up to it, just by not being tall enough for it to see you.
how does it fight in melee? does it just ignore everything that's not a tank, another dreadnought, or a monstrous creature?

Looks awesome, reminds me of the 80s models just better.

it looks great i don't know what you people are on about.

>doesn't already play marines
>likes this shit

Well it's not like I needed any further confirmation of the "hur dur marines are boring why does GW release so much marine shit" hipster faggots had shit taste.

Go play your DE faggot

>A few days of life
>Already dreadnoughts
Kek

Hey Veeky Forums, it's me, /m/.
Saw a thread about this on /m/ just now and it just kind of ticked me off. I like 40k's mecha design a lot, and this definitely looks fine aesthetically, but something doesn't sit right with me. Is it the knees? I just don't know.
Can you help me out here?

It's still factory new. Once it's been in war for a few centuries it'll have that nice comfy well-worn look of normal dreds.

if you we're starting a primaris force and didn't wait for thhe inevitable minis you've only yourself to blame.

It's definitely the knees or legs. They look really weird. The top half looks fine.

it looks too non-retarded. not blocky-choppy enough, aka not imperium enough. as mentioned before, it could be a battle-mech as well.

I'd say because it's a landwhale
Look at it, it's so fucking WIIIIIIDE it's like a dorf
Still hoping they rip off an atlas thoughif they are going to shove a square urbie in the game

ED-209 looking motherfucker

it actually has thighs

I think the angle is exacerbating things, but giving a box regular-ish legs throws the look off a bit.

looks a little small.
probably a rotorcannon.

I prefer this version.

probably used interred oldmarines for the initial batch.

I dunno, Primarines are much bigger than regular marines...

Wonder if it comes with two fists with miniguns. 30k BAfags would love some power fists with assault cannons for sure.

>two fists with assault cannons
>two more assault cannons replacing the guns next to the coffin
>assault cannon bolted onto the top

It would have enough dakka

nah, they're only a little bigger.

I DIDNT KNOW DAMNIT
I BOUGHT THEM ALL BEFORE THE REVEAL
I DIDNT KNOW *Absolutely poor sobbing*

BA dread can only have 2 ACs, though. But it can have a havoc launcher or 2 HK missiles.

Now BA predator... TL turret AC, sponson ACs and a pintle mounted AC. Das sum dakka.

interresting

so they dont dwarf old marines quite as much as the old pics suggested....

I just realized "Tac Com" was "Tactical Command"

When I was little I thought it was saying Takon, like a terran general or something.

I like to think that they will move some "pilots" over to the new Dreadnoughts and they will be like gleeful children.

>BROTHER, I AM HUGE NOW
>THIS IS THE GREATEST FEELING SINCE MY LIFE
>I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW THE TWINS

>They're actually triplets

And the plaguemarines are still old-scale

S2000s are rare. I figured an S2000 owner would play Genestealer cults or something less common

Then explain

I always thought it could look better if the marine was at the back, kinda puppeteering the whole contraption.

I've seen a few conversions where someone slapped a centurion or dreadnought cover over the spot where the Marine goes and I thought it looked pretty cool. But otherwise, no, the Dreadknight babycarrier is otherwise a stain on an otherwise really cool looking faction.

>sperging this hard
He's just saying he likes the new models, user

If the one on the left was standing straighter (like the plague marine) and was on a 32mm base as well (which are about 1mm higher) they'd be the same height. Like how the rubrics and deathwatch look bigger but they actually aren't.

The very, very first Dread pilots were likely decorated Initiates crippled by the implantation process. Worthy soldiers who got unlucky.

>"Sir! brother bartlebee stubbed his toe!"
>"INTER HIM IN A BOXNAUT!"

Just sayin'

did you try running some aloe on his neck first?

I held one in my hand today and compared it to a Dark Vengeance Chosen, no they fucking aren't.

Techpriests with massaging mechadendrites when.

It was good for converting.

>Techpriestesses
FTFY

LEWD

>It looks like something straight out of BattleTech
>I love it

You could just...play BattleTech

Timeline skip, girlyman got the numarines at the end of 7th and now the idomidus crusade is in full swing during 8th

KILL ME NOW
JUST KILL ME
NOW

THaaaaaaaaats why i dont hate this new boxnaught

They're the biological cast-offs, like how 70% of the Spartan-II recruits became horribly ravaged by the steroids and developed cancers and tumors.

I like it

fite me

But I also like it.
We shall stand together against the hoards, brother!

>2017, still buying GW merchandise

Y'all niggas dumb as fuck.

Sweet. I love stompy mechs and this sits in a nice space between manlet dreds and overpowered knights.

Will probably field at least 2-3 if they're allowed for csm.

>It looks like something straight out of BattleTech
Not always a good thing. Notably a boring thing if all the scifi game art is homogenizing. The inefficient ww1 box designs, overly exposed cables and skulls were part of what kept 40k from looking like halo/ME/generic contemporary scifi. I'm interested in what the new hotness is going to be, but for now everything is still unifying towards clean tacticool.

there were dreadnoughts in the legions before the great crusade ever left terra

Any comparisons between Primaris Marines and 30k Marines? I know the FW ones stand up taller.

How about Primaris marines and Terminators?

Nah, it's remidning me a lot of early 80s Nue and ARTMIC designs. Iglesias is a good designer.

I like it, but I'll always love the boxnoughts.

>everything is still unifying towards clean tacticool
I disagree. The scions and taurox were almost too far in the other direction. Marines have always been a little bit more 'modern' than most imperial stuff.

How much bigger are they than Thousand Sons?

Are those guys still old marine scale?

>that fucking pot belly
Into the trash it goes.
(resin) Contemptors look way better.

See