Hey Veeky Forums I need some help

Hey Veeky Forums I need some help.

I need some descriptive ideas for the most weird, perverse, and bloody Slaanesh-style scenes you might find in a brothel/masquerade dedicated to pleasure tainted by Elder Gods.

Gimme some stuff to turn my players stomachs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxR4uzam4Xc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A nursery decided room with a massive tub in the middle stylized as a crib, with soft ambient baby music.
There is a patron in the tub, relaxing in a pool of viscera.

Dragon dildos hanging from the ceiling

A man, so fat that he fills an entire room by himself, being fed by a tube that goes directly in his mouth. There's another tube at his junk for siphoning his waste away. There are deamonettes softly eating his stomach fat, eliciting his delighted laughter every time they eat a tiny bit off.

Don't forget the stagnantly sweet smell on the air.

This, I like. More like this.

My world revolves around a type of blood distilled from "Angels" (Elder beings, Kim to the Old Gods) that regenerates flesh, among other things. The already attended a "feast" where the main dish was a man being drip-fed blood, while masked cooks carved chunks off of him over and over.

Bump

A man being fucked with a leather dildo. It leaks lubrificants from a dozen moist eyes around the spiraled forehead. They blink sugestively at the players which stare at them.

A woman stares at a bowl of earthworms and licks her lips while fudging both hands beneeath her skirt.

Moans come from a tiny hole in the ceiling. They follow a rhythm which culminates in drops of slime. Someone up there mutters one of the PC's names.

A couple take turns giving enema wines for each other. They stare at each other's faces while one pumps and the other smiles back with gleamy eyes.

A man removes jiggers from his feet, throws some off and chews others. He is naked and has an erection covered with what looks like cottage cheese.

A woman pleads for them to fuck her. Instead of legs, she has a crocodile jaw below her hips. Two tongues leaving it raise her shirt to reveal perfect pink nipples.

Go ask /d/, OP

A man, not using coasters

two children, holding hands

Micheal Jacksons Basement

OP's /d/ folder

Two words.

Sexual.

Cannibalism.

jiggers and crocodile jaw legs are the best I think, wine enema sounds more fun than weird and creepy
this is a good one

A woman is suspended in the air by four arms hanging from the roof, each holding a limb. A fifth arm covers and muffles her screaming mouth, while a sixth gently strokes her hair. Staring at her from across the room is a man in a throne. Another arm, more feminine than the others, sprouts from the wall beside him and begins jacking him off.

A bookshelf lined with dozens of vaguely phallic objects.

The Sorting Room, where people of every race and gender line up single file to be swallowed whole by a giant domestic cat. The people are then telepathically scanned and sorted within the cat based on their fetishes and desires and distributed to the appropriate department, exiting from an orifice at the tip of the cat's tail directly into the doorway of their chosen room.

Session's over, and I didn't get to use any of these because they went a different way tonight, so I'll get to more gross stuff next week!

>A woman pleads for them to fuck her. Instead of legs, she has a crocodile jaw below her hips
I did something like this, but before I read this. The "boss" was a flesh-creature wearing a dress like a noble queen, and her legs basically were a giant toothed mouth-vagina that went up to her stomach. It swallowed a PC.

Voting for Trump.

Not voting for Trump.

Existing in a quantum state of both voting for and not voting for Trump until observed.

Wasting a vote on Rand Paul for wholly ideological reasons.

The most horrific scene you can do is a bunch of insane cultists gorging themselves on the most disgusting foodstuffs in the area. Their senses have become so dulled by repeated consumption of Best Quality treats that only the worst type of junk can make them have any real sensations anymore. Cannibalism is a good place to start, have demonettes spoon-feeding chunks of an obese cultist to all the guests and make sure everyone is liquored up too. Some sex, Drugs, BDSM, and Industrial music would work well too. Try Alien Vampires. Slaanesh's favorite band!
youtube.com/watch?v=mxR4uzam4Xc

A pallid gangly figure shaves flesh coloured marble off a statue, sculling the figure into one resembling a daemonette, the eyes of the statute dart around, staring at the players and pleading for release.

Oh that's fuckin' good.

he was a republican primary though, and all the other primaries were far worse than him.

i mean if it was the general election youd have a point. but hes still a better candidate than pretty much any other.