>personal skills
Eye of the mind(false) -EX (25)
Projectile Proficient - EX(25)

>Class Skills
Presence Concealment EX- (16)
Independent Action B - (10)
Avenger D - (4)

I d-didn't save it

Yes. Lust over a fifteen year old you perverted fuckwad.

wow rude

>fifteen year old
shes not that young

>Noble Phantasms

Death Mark "Your fate sealed i come for you" - EX anti unit technique (15)

Marks the target as "destined for death" - revealing their ultimate point of death to the assassin, in essence it bends fate so that the encounter becomes their destined death: and as such induces a point of death that nullifies most forms of immortality (the point representing that persons very existence, upon which others are based) and allowing it to be used on beings normally immune; such as vampires during the night.

Ten Shadows Burial "A spark extinguished - and then the dark" - EX anti self technique (15)

passively causes the assassins strikes to possess a chance to induce the death of the victim - increasing the closer the target is to death (0% at full health and 100% at 50% health)

Additionally, by purifying the essence of his martial art into a single moment the assassin can achieve a speed of such magnitude that it is as if time is stopped for three seconds, allowing for simultaneous actions (any damage done during the time stop occurs simultaneously once it is ended)

The Cloak of Night "where one walks - many shadows fall" - A- anti self equipment

Cloak of shadows that grants the assassin Information Erasure B and Disengage A as well as the ability to summon shadow clones of himself to preform an action and teleport between shadows

however the effects of this NP is weakened by light, becoming night useless in open broad daylight

it doesn't matter, she's an animu with obvious tits, she could be anywhere from 13 to 45

Medea isn't supposed to be an elf

Go fuck yourself

/stay night

loli cyoa when?

what CYOA are you looking forward to the most?

pardon?

my next waifu cyoa

This one.

The drinking one

A waifu one based around fortune cookies and changing you fate?

Hell yeah! Bottoms up!

this is the final cyoa

black - she looks both the purest, and like she could use cheering up

It'd be fun to do one in the vein of Skeleton Gang Rape where you are a predatory loli victimizing poor, helpless adults. Choose your van, your lure(s), your accomplices, and your targets.

Silly blueberry elf.

eyyyyyyyyyyyy

user, my Fatefu is like 19.

Or, more accurately, an evil clone of someone who was 19.

> Black
That's brown, not real ebony.

Jalter?

even better

Was this ever finished or is this the most up to date version?
I really like it, so I hope the author gets around to completing.
Even if it feel like I'm not nearly high enough to understand half the shit it says...

Have you been around for 'a Quiet CYOA' back then?

Holy shit, that's cute. Sauce?

What?
I've read "A Quiet CYOA."
It was nice, just the right mix of creepy and fun.
What's that got to do with it?
Here's the other page I have by the way

it looks like the begining of some doujin

You're a degenerate
Sarah on the video tower

Look at the currency in this one and in Quiet. You had to be high to even see the shit you don't understand right now in that one.

Oh, and that's as far as this one's been finished right now, sorry.

I feel like posting pdfs.

speaking of quiet, anyone got it?

I need comfy CYOAs.

I think we can all agree that World Smith is objectively the best major summon.

Yep. Literal perfection.

I want to show her how much I love her by buying her plane tickets to France.

Think about it, World Smith makes you a king, giving you power and wealth, she smites the cowardly and dishonorable, making the world a better place, and you can probably make her you waifu with enough charisma. She's got it all.

>loves her
>calls her poop

Really makes me think.

I like being able to tell lies, plus she seems like a real kill joy. I would rather the fairy because she does so little to harm people

That would be all well and good if I was speaking Danish, but I'm not. Different words have different meanings in different languages. That's par for the course.

It's okay user, there's a lot of wrong people in the world. Either that or you misspelled fairy queen.

>she does so little to harm people
>turns hunters to animals
>is a fairy
She's fey user, you can't trust them.

Oh...
Well now I feel like a fucking idiot.
Thanks for pointing that out.
Oh hey, I think I still have a Build for this...

[Alter]
>Marble
[Blood]
>Your Blood
[Contacts]
>Imp (Thrall)
>Succubus (Yumi)
>Succubus
>Fairy Hunter
>Thought
[Major Summon]
>Fairy Queen
[Options]
>Stay With Me

Army of waifus, here I come!

No worries.

>Ever finished
user, it's like a week old starting today. At least publicly. Who knows how long the author has been working on this WIP.

Enjoy your poopfu, underage user.

Reposting an old build of mine

Wish: Create A Saber

Inspiration: Ned Kelly
Hereto referred as: K!Saber, "Kelly"
Ideal Role: Mid-range combat, ambushes, shock and awe
Strong vs: Archers, Assassins, some Riders and Lancers
Weak vs: Sabers, Casters, Berserkers

Class: Archer
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Archetype: Red Saber
Personality Traits: Confident, Mischievous, Tomboy, Kind, Resolute

Impression: Normal
Physical Appearance: Adult Saber
Ahoge: Lone Emote Ahoge
Clothing: Medium Armour, Skimpy Outfit, Suit and Tie

Strength: C
Endurance A (EX in armour)
Agility: A
Magic: D
Luck: A
Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills
- Independent Action A
- Riding B
- Item Construction C (Armour Crafting)
- Territory Creation D (Siege Preparation)
- Magic Resistance D

Personal Skills
- Disengage A
- Clairvoyance B
- Battle Continuation B
- Charisma C
- Instinct D
- Bravery D
- Golden Rule D

Yeah, but the world smith literally kills people she doesn't like, so they're all pretty bad to be honest.
The best answer is probably the archangel because there's nothing that sounds like she won't be killing humans, though she will kill demons, though the best choice is probably to summon none of them, in case the angel does kill the sinful .

She is not poop, user. I learned not to fuck poop a very long time ago.

Noble Phantasms:
- "Smoking Guns: Mists of Glenrowan", C Rank, Weapon (Rifle and Pistol), Anti-Unit
The rifle and revolver that Ned Kelly performed his final stand with. The rifle is intended for medium range engagements, and the pistol is intended for close range engagements, but K!Saber can dual-wield them effectively. They are no more powerful than any other non-NP weapon wielded by a Servant; however, both are able to create a thick cloud of mist or smoke that spreads over an area of ~100sq metres. Within this cloud, vision is reduced to a 2-3m radius, and K!Saber's movements become silent (her guns still make noise, however). Furthermore, a strong feeling of dread permeates the air, and K!Saber's Charisma skill is enhanced by one rank for the purposes of intimidation (though the Bravery skill will naturally defend against this). K!Saber herself is, of course, unaffected by the cloud's negative effects.
- "Bushranger Plate", C++ Rank, Equipment (Armour), Anti-Army (Self)
Iconic armour made of inch-think iron, bestowing incredible resilience despite its humble design. Against melee and magical attacks, it provides average defence; however, against ranged and thrown attacks (even at point-blank range), it counts as an EX Rank Noble Phantasm, and can effectively nullify them and any additional effects they possess.
- "Jerilderie Letter: Censure of the Outlaw", D Rank, Concept, Anti-Unit
Ned Kelly's infamous biographical letter, containing justifications of his crimes and various criticisms and condemnations against the police and their conduct. When fighting Servants of any Lawful alignment, their Luck and Endurance stats decrease by one rank.

But you can't waifu the archangel. I guess the Fairy Queen is the other choice I'd go with, sure she may not be benevolent but at least she'll be interesting.

Summoning nothing though just sounds so boring. I'd rather see a few people die here and there than have to leave the world as is.

That's it. Go mad!

>I'll doom humanity to get my dick wet
Shit son you already have 5 waifus, do you need to another that badly

Because fairy puss.

The other summons aren't really waifus to me. They're just assistants to summoning the one true waifu.

Thanks bud!

>2017
>Not sacrificing billions for some sweet puss
I'd doom the world for good rimjob and bj combo.
Get your priorities straight, user.

That too

Thats the second picture of her I see. Is she from somewhere in particular?

>Marble Master-race
>Animal Blood

>Destiny Gate
>Statue
>Arma
>Tentacle Pit
>Ritualist Perma-bind

>Herald
Seems broken to have tentacle pit last such a long time, since I can use that whenever people come after me, then pick em off with the rest of my combat ready summons. Well, except for gate. That'll be for escaping and finding my destiny in the remade world.
Can't wait to fuck succubi puss once a year for her birthday. Plus all the demons puss from the Ritualist.

I think I just found a new best friend

Sex with her would probably be pretty fucking boring, I'd imagine she's too stiff to do anything but pure missionary once a week

As far as I can tell, it's just an OC by the same artist.

Her and the Demon Lord are actually both drawn by the same artist, Uru.

Nice

She does actually appear in a different, but related CYOA. She seems pretty nice in that one. Pic related is the page where she shows up.

Yeah, but the character is written in a completely different manner, so either she has some mental disorders or they're different people either from different universes or instances

That's adorable. That girl must be protected.

>Only Posting Your New Weapon
That's just on of a series user.
If you're gonna post it you should at least post the second page along with A New Adventurer and Your Fairy Companion
I'd do it myself, but too busy writing up page 6 of WotZB to search through the drive for them.
Also, I don't know if beri's lurking, but I'd like you to know that I love you and I thought it was brilliant to create two stand alone CYOAs and then a 3rd that ties them both together!

I thought there was more to it. So is the an enchantment sheet or do you make shit up from whats given?

I'll post the rest now, I just wanted to show user where the World Smith was from.

Speaking of which, who was the artist for the World Smith? I know Uru drew the Fairy Queen and Demon Lord, but I don't know where the World Smith comes from.

This skipped a page, the 3rd one is here

Final page

Sitmut-Nefert

>PreAgriculture 10,000BC, Anywhere
>Mysterious Stranger
>Polyglot (5)
>Flight 1 (7)
>Strength & Speed 1 (11)
>Reflexes & Reaction 1 (15)
>Impervious 3 (27)
>Non-Reactor (29)
>Regeneration 3 (38)
>Endurance 2 (46)
>Super Senses 1 (48)
>Temperature Tolerance 2 (54)
>Diet 2 (59)
>Sanitary Convenience 2 (63)
>Iron Gut (64)
>Beauty (66)
>Bestmaster Major (75)
>Blessed One Major (85)
>Stormsage Major (95)
>Firedancer Major (105)
>Other 3 Elemental Schools (135)
>Enchanting Minor (140)
>Master of Motion (150)
Shared World 5 points left over for equipment.
>Personal Omni-Weapon 2 (152)
>Pesonal Omni-Wear 1 (153)

Quests
>Sorceress Supreme
>The Empire Eternal
>Myth Maker

Drawbacks
>The Slow Pace of History
>Shared World

>invited to rule new world as a Goddess alongside a newly ascended God
>rule as protector mother Goddess of tribe on Mediterranean island
>other newly ascended God becomes God Emperor of Romans
>eventually Romans become strong and conquer my tribe, I'm defeated in epic God battle
>flee to America very upset about losing tribe that I loved
>AZTECS BUILD YOUR NEW GODDESS BIGGEST PYRAMID OF ALL TIME OR I'LL MAKE IT RAIN FIRE!
>MAKE SACRIFICES TO YOUR NEW GODDESS EVERY MONTH OR I'LL SUMMON STORMS TO RUIN YOUR CROPS!
>BUILD YOUR NEW GODDESS A TEMPLE IN EVERY TOWN OR I'LL MAKE THE ANIMALS OF THE WILD TURN AGAINST YOU!
>IF YOU WANT YOUR NEW GODDESS TO HEAL YOUR SICK THEN BRING ME GIFTS AND TREASURES FIT FOR AN ENTIRE EMPIRE!
>teach Priestesses of my following minor Blessed one and Minor Stormsage, High Priestesses might learn Minor Beast Master
>Coyote God from the north pulls prank on me and releases sacrifices
>invade the north with a huge army, killing and destroying
>Coyote Trickster God confronts me and makes me think he has powerful army full of monstrous creatures
>flee and order army to withdraw while I summon volcano to devastate the land

To be continued?

>But you can't waifu the archangel
Not with that attitude you can't.

DLC.