sgiz.mobi/s3/6a608a27c7c9

>5etools:
astranauta.github.io/5etools.html

>/5eg/ Mega Trove:
mega.nz/#F!oHwklCYb!dg1-Wu9941X8XuBVJ_JgIQ!pXhhFYqS

>Resources Pastebin:
pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

Previously, on /5eg/:

Why is Tiamat the greatest dragon waifu?

>Why is Tiamat the greatest dragon waifu?
are there other dragon waifus to choose from?

but to answer the question: 5 girl blowjob, 1 girl needed.

Why are at will abilities so rare in /5e/? is it really design intent that most of the time you just attack people?

Has anyone here tried converting an older module to 5e? Is it hard?

So that martials can be good at something.

But it makes martials more boring, since all they do is attack people.

They sound like sad sacks of shit. Why do people do that? They must realize they're playing with other people who aren't autistic and have social awareness?

Give me your best builds for a sea-traveler?

>Tiamat the greatest dragon waifu?

Doesn't she have like a harem of 5 different colored male dragons to service her whenever she wants

What homebrews do people use in their own games?

The UAs are good inclusions, as long as you don't multiclass with them.

The UAs are official homebrew, made by the actual designers of the game who have an understanding of their system.
Otherwise you get retarded shit like the autistic guy who was arguing an at-will reduction of speed to 0 was good gameplay mechanics.

Why is that bad gameplay mechanics?

Can anyone exxplain to me how the fuck Magic Jar is supposed to work?

Do you get the creature's hit points? Hit Die are technically a class feature
And when you die in its body and return to your own, are you at full life? Technically, your body took 0 damage

Gee, I wonder why. The disabling of an enemy with that is fucking too strong. At least include a DC.

Mentlegen, how do we fix GWM and Sharpshooter? Tweak the numbers? Limit to once/round? Something else?

If you don't understand or worse won't understand why that's bad gameplay mechanics, you shouldn't be "designing" at all.
In fact, you aren't designing anything remotely good, you're holding gameplay mechanics to hostage.

>Redesign the encounters
>reassign skill dcs
That's about it.

Please respond.

So I've had this situation while DM'ing where one member of the group got KO'd and had 1 success on a death saving throw, and then the fight was won. Said member also had negative hitpoints. What was supposed to happen next to determine if they died or not? Should they have rolled more saving throws outside of combat to see if they live? Should I have assumed their companions stabilized them, making them do a Medicine check? I did the latter and they lived, but I wonder if I skimmed over rules of death-outside-combat.

For the Fey what language would those on the plane of the Queen of Air and Darkness speak in Pandemonium? I already have Slyvan listed but I am curious which Primordial language would be best for speaking with creatures of Pandemonium, the territory of the Archfey known as the Queen of Air and Darkness. Auran ("Air" Primordial language)? I don't know much about the Fey or elementals honestly.

How do you treat her avatar if your pc have one or more of the mask? I am thinking of removing the head to the corresponding mask.

The Tales team did it, you could try shooting them a Tweet?

There's lots of Pathfindere adventure conversions you can Google.

I was referring to Basic, 1e, and 2e modules.

If the fights over they make death saving throws untill failure or stabilize, someone has to roll a medicine check to stabilize.

>DM for the second time while shit DM is away
>everyone trying to work out how we can get rid of shit DM and put me in charge permanently
>session is great fun
>sit in beer garden playing for 10 hours
>got a date with really attractive girl lesbian friend in the group brought in

times are good

>run premade adventure
>feel like I'm always several steps behind trying to catch up with my players

Medicine check first, death saves next

Also 5e doesn't have negative HP, you just drop to 0. The only exception to this is if the damage remaining after hitting 0 is greater than your current max HP - then you're insta-dead.

>girl thinks your date was just hanging out
>was actually a lesbian too
>DM comes back and the group falls apart
>you can't find another session within 10 hours of where you live
>cry to sleep every night

Prepare yourself user.

Thanks, I'll know what to do if this occurs next time!

The easiest approach is to rebuild the encounters with 5e content and assign skill DCs as needed.

By the book you are supposed to lower her stats, if you remove one of her heads you should also remove the corresponding legendary actions and reaction. Also, when summoned she appears one head per round, i guess you should also reduce the time it takes for her to enter combat

I was looking at running PotA the other day and honestly I don't know how I'm supposed to keep all this shit straight. There are so many goddamn NPCs and so many plot threads in Red Larch that I'm not sure it's possible to avoid fucking something up.

>got a date with a lesbian
???

>not curing them with cock

Most GMs make reference notes for the modules or 5he like.

People have done the work for you and sell their notes for cheap on DMs guild.

There are also blogs with some DMs notes you could easily print out.

Not him, but with the attractive friend, the lesbian friend brought with her.
Learn to comprehend English and the other guy should write better sentences and punctuate.

no, parse it differently, it's a really attractive girl that was brought to the group by a lesbian player

disgusting

he said the lesbian of the group brought a friend who he picked up

post laughing reaction memes to that hilariously unlikely story

>lesbian friend
>not him
how can a him be a lesbian?

Male lesbian

fag

>disgusting

Nah man. It's the natural order.

What the fuck?

Must be Steven King... of the lesbians.

>I am thinking of removing the head to the corresponding mask
lolwut don't do that
Instead do what the adventure says and weaken her accordingly.

Am I the only one that gets a kick out of disarm/grapple/shove/climb-onto-a-larger-creature/etc.?

I'd rather pic related as my greatest dragon waifu.

What are some fun utility spells for a Wizard to pick up? I've been looking it over and the only one that really caught my eye was Scrying.

whats wrong with them?
keep initiative going until someone can save them or until the die/stabilize.

>When you're at the top of initiative and you spend your turn pushing 4 creatures prone
Feels good

How would we get pic related as a familiar?

Is there any benefit for playing a race that falls into the small size-class?

Has anyone used the UA When Armies Clash or Mass Combat rules?
Do they work?
I've heard problems about the latest ones with it being relatively easy to make a unit unkillable.
Does anyone have a good and simple alternative?

At the feywild as a reward for *something*

My players will be invited to a noble gala in commemoration of the Open Lord of Waterdeep. How can I keep things interesting without murder / crime / party crashers? So far what I've got is

>nobles gambling, getting drunk and pestering the PCs
>one boot-licker that resents the party's favoured position with the Lord
>Lord's (or most likely, some other noble's) daughter and/or son get all starry eyed around some of the "heroes"

You can move through medium sized creatures as if they were difficult terrain

Any ritual
Arcane eye
Tongues
Levitate
Fly
Dispel magic
Stone shape
Seeming
Wall of stone

Put a level 8 requirement on it. Once you get to that point it's more necessary on martials.

Other people fall behind in damage pretty hard there... but most of the other characters have functions beyond damage at level 8 to support. It's only an issue at low levels because GWM/SS V.Human completely out performs everyone at damage and nobody has anything to do except damage, once you reach level 5 everyone has their core class abilities.

I ran SKT and repeatedly made it clear to my players that they could use these options.
I even had a printed list of all the alternative combat actions from the PHB and DMG.
Nobody EVER used them. For the whole campaign.
I think we might have gotten a couple shoves at one point early on when someone was playing an OH monk, but not many.

OP could be a literal faggot?

My group was the same and I could tell my DM was upset all the martials weren't using all the special actions she printed.

I managed to get them used more thanks to a +4 Athletics modifier on my Wizard. Running up to a weak enemy and shoving him into a Grease spell was the point other people started using them.

It's like they don't want to succeed.

Nope, I was worried about that too, but I checked with the mutual lesbian friend and she confirmed that the girl is hoping it's a date too.

Greentexting past midnight kills my grammar for multiple reasons.

How could a pc do pic related?

>disarm enemy
>'Can I pick up/kick away his weapon?'
>No it's in the enemy square
>enemies turn
>picks up weapon and attacks me
never again

Pretty much just high level monks vs low level enemies.

They could give martials at will.

Well that doesn't sound very useful at all.

I'm sorry your DM is shit, user.

The problem is:
It uses an attack action, which could be used for... attacking
Many enemies can't be disarmed anyway
Grappling requires a free hand, unless you're a duelist this kinda sucks. Dual wielders can't grapple, sword & shield can't grapple (donning/doffing a shield takes an action), two handed can't wield.
Shove is good, but quite situational. If there's nothing to immediately push them too, it's better attacking, if they are soon after you in initiative, you won't get much value out of knocking them prone
Climbing onto a large creature is fun, but not all creatures are large sadly

Guess what size giants are.

Better than not being able to move through them

I'm just saying, like the disarm action- It's not always usable. I always climb onto larger creatures just cause it's more fun then standing in front of it and hitting

>well I think I should have advantage on that because-
How to automatically fail any roll

I don't know user, even past level 8 they are still crazy good in terms of raw damage you can deal. Even more because by level 9 you'll usually have a +4 (+6 with archery) to hit even after the -5 penalty.

>move through medium sized creatures as if they were difficult terrain
I don't think you can actually do that. Halflings can though, it's one of their racials. Mainly there aren't really benefits to being Small, besides maybe being able to squeeze through tighter spaces where Medium creatures can't even get into. But each small race usually makes up for the penalty with other great stuff (Lucky, Gnome Cunning).

Your the DM you can make up whatever language you want. Have them speek Elder Fae or Primordial or something.

Collectively tell the old DM that their services are no longer needed.

Asked a couple days ago and still not sure what to do.
I have a level 5 one-shot coming up and it looks like I'm going to be the only front line class. Our party currently consists of gunsmith artificer, wild magic and dragon disciple sorcerers. what would be a good class to round us out a bit more?

You can also use a medium creature as a mount.

wrong general pathfaggot

How would I make Friendship Sword?

Not him, but that's clearly 5e, you blithering retard.

My current fighter has athletics expertise and spends all his turns setting up the other martials by using extra attack to shove enemies prone and grapple them at the same time. He uses a sword and shield so his damage output is useless tier anyway, the other guy has a flaming greathammer and it's better just to set him up.
I haven't gotten a chance to use climb onto a bigger creature but I really want to. My GMs never use Huge creatures, mostly just packs of NPCs with class levels.
I also want to use Disarm but it does seem to be useless in most situations and would get me killed. It's useful in 1 on 1 fights but those don't happen in D&D, the only thing that happens is two entire groups of armed combatants drawing their weapons at the same time and fighting to the death in a bloody massacre.
My fighter is personally against hitting women, so I plan to have him Disarm if he ever comes against a female opponent in one of said group death battles, even if it's not tactically the best option. Haven't encountered any yet though, just men and monsters.

Gunsmith artificer was added in one of the unearthed arcana pdfs. Stop being a sperg.

I suppose I should admit a large part of why I found it useful was because the enemies were immune to nonmagical weapons and I didn't have any. I was naked, the barbarian didn't give a fuck, the druid had spells, the paladin had +3 magic weapons and armor, and the monk had a magic dagger that dealt acid damage which he didn't even need because he had Ki-Empowered Strikes. The barbarian was a compulsive hoarder, the druid was just as naked as I was, the paladin didn't have any spare weapons, and when I asked the monk for his dagger he said he would kick my ass, so I had to settle for getting a magic weapon spell from the paladin for a hunk of metal I picked up. All I could do was hold down or toss around every enemy and tank because I had more hit points than even the barbarian. I wasn't even a very good tank because whenever I crit-failed a roll the DM ruled I attacked another party member, which nearly killed the druid. When that happened the party would retaliate against me, but I sucked it up because of insane hit points. For all the shit I took, I managed to squeeze some morsels of fun out of it, until the DM freaked out because I was helping the other players plan out their spells because in their seven months of gaming they never cast a spell (I was only with them for one month), which is when I quit.

Being a shoulderbro

Obviously a legendary sentient weapon with a powerful charm effect. And advantage to hit those charmed by it, maybe some extra damage on top.

That sounds like an awful, awful game.

Designing a legendary shield for in treasure horde wielded by a Mummy.

So far I've got..
"Rampart of the Fifth Sun."
+3 Shield that can be used to cast "Blinding Smite." 5 times a day. The shield is also bathed in a 5ft aura of bright light and further 5ft of dimlight, the bright light is sunlight.

Does it need more? Less? Casting Sunbeam would be nice but I can't really imagine the fighter wanting to stop hitting things to shoot a beam for a few turns.

Instead of -5 to hit and +10 to damage, remove the proficiency bonus from the attack roll and add double it to damage. At first level you'll have -2 to hit and +4 to damage, but -6 to hit and +12 to damage at level 20, which feels about right.

Did we get answers to the jump questions?

>If a Tiger Barbarian jumps at an enemy do they get to attack (Is it a move action).
>In hard-numbers terms, how far can you jump at a given DC? Ar there any examples?

Battlemaster, which is what the filename said when you saw it yesterday and saved it.

Name for a High Priest of Torm? In Waterdeep, if that matters.

>the fighter will always be in melee range or something
>getting in melee range will always be useful

srsly you guys, how is it?

What's the hit points mechanics of Magic Jar?

I mean it already has 5 smites a day, does it really need X sunbeams too?

If you really want Sunbeam you need one or the other. Personally I think the 5 smites a day starts stepping on Paladins toes so go with the sunbeam. Maybe bllocking 3 attacks charges the shield in which it can then cast sunbeam as a bonus action/reaction?

I saw someone post a SeaSorc/GOOlock the other day with Cervantes.

I don't really want to play a Sea Sorc/GOOlock meme class because it's busted, but a character based around Cervantes does seem neat. What's the best way to do it?

Swashbuckler/Hexblade mite b cool, or Hexblade 5/Treachery for illusions and Misty Step on a short rest.

Maybe Shadow Monk/Fighter or another WIS class?

Or would a full Hexblade with only a small dip in something else be better?

Jumping is generally a move action so you should still have a standard action bonus action, and any unused movement. Assuming you didn't use either of these to dash, or otherwise improve your jump, in which case you used up the appropriate action.

>Not based on Maxi
>Or Voldo
>Or Ivy