Teiflings, Demons and Oni; Oh My!

What's your favorite Fell-spawn to play? Got a favorite character that's one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ts5af0aFcuw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ew1AM8ZYDNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All scantly clad oni women.

An Italian Pepper Oni

Hellspawn are not anime moeblobs to be waifued but instead horrible abominations.

Shit thread famalam, needs more Tief.

>whately
Wrong thread, nigga.

I'm going to be playing an oni-spawn teifling that's a blade bound kensai magus based on the legend of the Muramasa Sengo's cursed swords. Some teifling samurai art would be super cool if any of you guys have some.

>oni-spawn teifling
I thought tieflings were only made from human-demon pairings

I prefer more nuanced ones. You don't need massive horns.

Oldest sister.

Middle sister.

Youngest sister.

That's a Human ranger casting Beast Bond, dipshit

Eh Japanese ogres are basically demons.

No, that's a cambion. Tieflings are abhumans with distant fiendish blood lineage.

Well its going to be a pathfinder campaign as it has a few rule sets DM is wanting to use and in pathfinder there are tiefling variants for Asura, Daemon, Demodand, Demon, Devil, Div, Kyton, Oni, Qlippoth, and Rakshasa. also they don't need to be from human/whatever pairings, you just need to have a tainted bloodline. In my character's case their grandfather made a deal with some Oni to craft cursed swords and so my character is a tiefling. also its not a guaranteed thing it could be some ancestor had something to do with some infernal thing so seemingly randomly a tiefling can be born.

Yeah, I'm sure there's documentary information of D&D/Pathfinder spells with photographic evidence of what they look like.

>Demodand
youtube.com/watch?v=ts5af0aFcuw

>bow
>animal companion
>both caster and companion have glowing eyes
>no other visible fiendish traits unless you count being a straight-haired nigger

Yeah brahj sure, totally a tiefling.

Who gives a fuck? Dork.

Did I just have a stroke?

This is the best tiefling.

DimmaDid you?

Tieflings with horns are ugly.

I think you Doug DimmaDid.

What's it like having objectively shit taste, user?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ew1AM8ZYDNU

I've got a bit of setting trivia I use for my tieflings.
Infernal tieflings are resistant to fire, and abyssal tieflings resistant to cold. This doesn't just manifest as a boon in combat- they're more suited to those climes. Infernal tieflings are adapted to the heat, and abyssal the cold. This is the reason for some of the stereotypical garbs of tieflings- Infernal tieflings feel downright chilly in fair weather, and tend to wrap themselves up in extra capes, scarves, or hoods to stay comfortable. Those with abyssal heritage feel quite hot in regular temperatures, so loose or skimpy clothing is common to stay cool.
Most tieflings don't dress in outspoken ways to be shady, sexy, or make a fashion statement- it's a matter of comfort.

Watch out folks, best oni incoming.

Alps
Goddamn I love me some demon alps